[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Anon, can you image a good R&M season 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: R&M - Jessica sexy.jpg (113KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
R&M - Jessica sexy.jpg
113KB, 640x960px
Dear Anon, can you image a good R&M season 3?, I like to imagine evil Morty and a lot of Jessicas temping our innocent Morty...
>>
What about 5 good episodes about life on earth under alien goverment?
>>
>>94858885
Do you mean develpoment under alien occupation?, sorry bro, that´s make a lot of sense...
>>
File: tumblr_obu1gjnAt01twf1two1_1280.jpg (192KB, 1009x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obu1gjnAt01twf1two1_1280.jpg
192KB, 1009x1280px
>>94858540
We'll get evil morty soon anyway, you know it's coming, besides I'm really liking s3 so far
>>
But we're getting a good season 3.
>>
>>94858540
I image a season 3 where RICK and MORTY go into adventures in a show called RICK and MORTY.
Also no divorce arc.
>>
>>94858540

>Can you image

I can image

Honestly, season 3 is fine. The main problem people have, which they've had since the beginning of season 2, is that it has character progression rather than being a completely episodic and unlinkable set of adventures.

Which is pretty fucking stupid when you think about it, as the main complaint people on this board have on other shows is the fact that a character can learn a moral one episode, and then it's never brought up again whatsoever.

Episode 2 was the weakest episode, and that's mainly because it just referenced mad max for the entirety, rather than dipping in and out of lots of stuff.

Episode 3 was basically an in joke, but I didn't mind it, it was amusing. I liked how Morty was able to immediately call Rick out on his bullshit. I liked the stupid action sequence parody. I liked the fact that Rick let the psych monologue, listened to it completely, then rejected everything in order to manipulate Beth.

And episode 4 was great. Morty's expression as he rolls back on the rollercoaster is priceless.

Episode 5 was a Jerry episode, and people can't stop examining each and every clip, so I imagine it was at least slightly positive.
>>
What about Morty become a fucking badass and fck Jessica?
>>
Maybe reebot the season 3?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.