[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

max giliardi is really underrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hd1.jpg (50KB, 772x758px) Image search: [Google]
hd1.jpg
50KB, 772x758px
max giliardi is really underrated
>>
File: hd2.jpg (43KB, 748x776px) Image search: [Google]
hd2.jpg
43KB, 748x776px
>>94857213
>>
File: hd3.jpg (48KB, 820x700px) Image search: [Google]
hd3.jpg
48KB, 820x700px
>>94857224
>>
Comfyfags hate him
>>
>>94857213
I agree with you OP
>>
what's this?
>>
>>94857213
who?
>>
>>94857299
hotdiggitydemon
>>
I miss his early newground days.
>>
Depends on where you look on his timeline

Jerry/The Northern incident are the best of his early works, then he did Pony.Mov series (first was fine, all the others sucked), his fnaf short was meh, and his braindump series is hit and miss. Watch the star wars rouge one episode at least. I feel the need to learn the script for this to perform at parties
>>
>>94857322
The brony who used to do those MLP fan cartoons?
>>
>>94857373
>The Northern incident
>literally a ripoff that ends with furries

>>94858264
yea. the ones that looked like a shittier ren and stimpy
>>
>>94857213
He's a fantastic animator who actually goes out of his way to improve his art. But that doesn't make money anymore so he had to do those god-awful Egoraptor-tier videos where he animates himself standing around talking about current topics for views.

He's also a pretty shitty writer and a try-hard edgefag who wants to be seen as cool and hardcore which is a shame because when he stops acting up he seems pretty nice. Someone needs to hire him and reign his shit in so he can put his actually solid skills to work.
>>
>>94857213
i don't get the drumstick hair thing he keeps doing with bubbles

is it just concept art for a cartoon or something
>>
File: 1476251616038.png (153KB, 454x345px)
1476251616038.png
153KB, 454x345px
>>94858875
Underage detected
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PDzh8HsPlc
>>
>>94858891
ohhh i never saw the pilot, thanks anon
>>
>>94858908
pretty sure that was the first episode
unless they redid a pilot and Whoopass girls only counts as something entirely different
>>
>>94858989

They had like three Powerpuff Girls cartoons for What A Cartoon. The meat one, the first with the Amoeba Boys....there's one I'm forgetting I think. Pretty sure there were three before the show got picked up.
>>
>>94859045
was it the one with disco bogey man?
>>
>>94858989
Pretty sure that's just the pilot. I remember it would only air on What a Cartoon, and never with other PPG episodes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.