[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Fisk have do be completely overshadowed by the Hand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1473.jpg (20KB, 273x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.jpg
20KB, 273x364px
Why did Fisk have do be completely overshadowed by the Hand? The Hand are fucking terrible villains.
>>
>>94854501
I miss him.
>>
Miller introduced the Hand. I thought Miller was supposed to be the writer that "fixed" Daredevil.
>>
>>94854501
I hated this Kingpin. Autistic as fuck.
>>
>>94854501
Cause he's in jail.

If the rumors that Daredevil season 3 is going to be Born Again, it's all going to be about Fisk.
>>
>>94854501
If you had the fortitude to sit through the Defenders you would know they just got their boi pucci pounded. Meanwhile Fisk is poised to return stronger than ever.
>>
>>94855161
The Hand's (actual) demise is sure to cause a power vacuum that i'm sure his fatass can fill.

I'm hype.
>>
>>94854501
I was so disappointed by his absence. I had assumed back when Daredevil season 1 came out that the whole reason he was in it was to lead in to his main villain role for the Defenders. I was wrong.
>>
>>94855294
Fisk makes a better villain for Matt on his own than Defenders. Luke and Jess would wreck him in two seconds.
>>
>>94854697
Are you referring to Season 1 of Daredevil? If you are, he wasn't Kingpin until the end of the season.
>>
>>94854501
Born Again son, Born Again.
>>
>>94854501
His ass looks like about a hundred and fifty pounds of chewed bubble gum.
>>
>Market Netflix MCU as a more grounded, down to earth and gritty take on the MCU
>Start out with a season with a completely believable plot about a man building a criminal empire by exploiting property values in wake of a massive attack on New York
>Follow it up with a series that explores psychological trauma
>Another that deals with identity and blackness in New York
>Shit the bed with the last one

Okay guys, so we've stuck to the plan three out of four times, and have laid down the ground work in Jessica Jones for some kind of MGH-esque drug taking to the streets. That's something that's street level that would wouldn't really get the attention of the bigger heroes in the movie

>Nah, let's just use magical zombie ninjas that are trying to level New York to build a door to K'un-Lun
>>
>>94855744
I have a hard time reading posts that are 80% greentext and 20% actual argument. it hurts my eyes.
>>
>>94855808
If it's a color thing, try changing the color scheme over here.

The argument is that Defenders (and DDse2 and IF) blew chunks because it was exactly the opposite of what the Netflix MCU was supposed to be about -- grounded and gritty stories about New Yorkers with super powers. Instead Defenders could have just as easily been an Avengers movie plot. There's nothing street-level about trying to level New York.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 452x247px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 452x247px
>>94855997
Forgot to attach my image.
>>
>>94854501
Does he suck dicks?
>>
>>94855744
>completely believable
>Ninjas ship in a kid who's not human into New York, and an old man hunts them down with a bow.
>An old lady pushes a grown athletic man 20 feet across the floor
>A blind man can see with air currents sound and heat around him, and uses this to beat up multiple thugs
Try again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.