[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much ass would Raimi Spider-Man kick in the MCU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

File: DHltNVYVYAAC1Zq.jpg (65KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
DHltNVYVYAAC1Zq.jpg
65KB, 620x375px
How much ass would Raimi Spider-Man kick in the MCU?
>>
Enough.
>>
>>94852226
He can stop a train, iron-man can take down a tank.
>>
I doubt he'd get along with Falcon, Black Panther or War Machine.

You've got to remember, the Raimi films came out at a different time. It would be quite jarring these days.
>>
He'd be second strongest, out classed by Hulk. Actually, it was originally intended for Raimi Spider-Man to be connected to the MCU via a cameo in the Incredible Hulk movie, but Sony said no. Would have made the MCU better in my opinion.
>>
>>94852948
>Sony said no
Shocking.
>>
>>94852948
Source? I've never heard that one before.
>>
>>94852948
>second strongest,
fifth strongest.
thor.
War machine
Scarlet witch
iron-man
Black panther
>>
>>94853011
>http://www.mtv.com/news/2430213/spider-man-meets-the-hulk-the-cross-over-that-almost-was-but-wasnt/

Would have been interesting to see how it would have shaped the rest of the MCU. More specifically, interesting to see how the MCU would effect Spider-Man 4.
>>
>>94852257
>iron-man can take down a tank.
Only technically. He fired a small targeted missile through the unarmored turret ring of a T-62 and set off an ammunition explosion. Anyone could do that.
>>
>>94853018
Raimiman could take down Iron Man or War Machine hand to hand ala Civil War. He would literally lynch Black Panther.
>>
File: ironman2guidebook.jpg (4MB, 2457x2944px) Image search: [Google]
ironman2guidebook.jpg
4MB, 2457x2944px
>>94853018
Thor could hit harder and take more punishment, but in terms of who is the "strongest" (as in, how much they can lift) he would very easily outclass everyone not named Hulk.
>>
>>94852226
>Spider-Man is supposed to be smart
>/co/ constantly hypes up how Raimi did Spider-Man best
>the guy who went out in public without a mask or costume and jumped off of a building to test his powers only to be injured
>he does this twice
>>
>>94853018
>Thor
Fair enough.
>War Machine.
Raimi Spider-Man would mop the floor with him.
>Scarlet Witch.
Not nearly as powerful as her comic counterpart. Peter would have found a way to counter her.
>Iron Man
Nothing Tony has would be able to tag Raimi Spider-Man, he'd be speed blitzing Stark.
>Black Panther
Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>94852226
Judging from the films, moatly Jewish

>"Youll get your rent when I feel like it, you hooked nosed kike! You shifty eyed hebe!"

Must have been a different time
>>
>>94853105
First time was when he discovered his powers in the first place. He didn't even plan on being a super hero then.
>>
>>94853018
In physical strength:
Iron Man >= Captain America
Black Panther = Captain America
Raimiman >>>>> Captain America. Even ignoring the train feat. Both he and Green Goblin managed to casually hold a loaded tram car by a cable with ONE fucking hand, which is about 15 tons.
>>
>>94853063
They probably would have swapped out Hammer for Oscorp in the Iron Man movies.
>>
>>94853128
>Thats a nice costume, did your boyfriend make it for you, faglord?

Wow Raimi
>>
>>94853164
Don't forget that Goblin had bombs that instantly disintegrated people. That thing alone proves his tech has the potential to surpass anything MCU Stark is capable of making.
>>
>>94853128
>With great power come great responsibility. Peter, let me tell you avout the white man's burden..."

These films had aged weirdly
>>
>>94853018
>thor.
Sure.
>War machine
Okay. If only because Rhodes is a lot smarter than Stark and would just spray Raimiman with Minigun fire.
>Scarlet Witch
Has to spend a few seconds waving her hands to do anything. Way too slow, Raimiman would see her moving in slow motion like Flash Thompson and then casually one-punch KO her and web her up.
>Iron Man
Would try to engage Raimiman hand to hand like he always does and then get fucking bodied by Raimiman's drastically superior speed and strength. Knocked out by one punch worth of energy transfer through the helmet, helmet ripped off and KO'd by punch to the face, simply worn down through a series of blows, has his big glowing unprotected weak spot immediately punched out, the list goes on.
>Black Panther
Strength on par with Captain America + punches and tasers still hurt = gets fucking bodied by the guy who can stop a train.
>>
>>94853164
>Black Panther = Captain America

Debatable. He got shit ton of gadgets.

>Nothing Tony has would be able to tag Raimi Spider-Man, he'd be speed blitzing Stark.

Tony is literally a smarter version of the goblin. And got plenty of gadgets to take down spider-man. Not to mention, he can summon army of iron-men.
>>
>>94853205
To be fair, he only used that once and never in a combat scenario where it would've been useful. Could just dismiss it as an outlier or crappy effects.
>>
>>94853205
>Lets give you a dose of my special goblin gas!

I get they wanted to make him feel threatening but did they have to make him kill all those little jews?
>>
>>94853018
>iron-man

sorry, Cap and Bucky say otherwise. Thor is maybe an argument but Spidey Sense would take care of that.
>>
>>94853242
>Debatable. He got shit ton of gadgets.
Not in the MCU he doesn't. Not currently anyway. Just the suit and claws.
>Tony is literally a smarter version of the goblin.
Goblin is literally an order of magnitude stronger and substantially less retarded in an actual fight.
>Not to mention, he can summon army of iron-men.
Right that's why Civil War ended in four min- oh wait.
>>
>>94853288
>Cap and Bucky

You mean how he job to them? I will call that bad writing.
>>
File: ironmanaagun.png (653KB, 1122x670px) Image search: [Google]
ironmanaagun.png
653KB, 1122x670px
>>94853323
>this is what starkfags actually believe
Tony is consistently a very bad fighter and his armor has never been shown as invulnerable before. Quite the opposite.

I think a lot of these misconceptions come from the tank scene which gave some people the idea that he was tank-shell-proof. He's not. His explicitly titanium suit just got caught in a flak shell burst (hence the tiny explosion and scratch marks on the suit and the suit later taking damage from shit like 20mm HE).
>>
File: EnlightenedNeighboringBarnacle.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EnlightenedNeighboringBarnacle.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>94853242
I don't think you understand just how quick Raimi Spidey is.
>>
>>94852944
Subtle kek
>>
>>94853018
>Black Panther
You can't be serious.
>>
>>94853388
>I think a lot of these misconceptions come from the tank scene which gave some people the idea that he was tank-shell-proof. He's not. His explicitly titanium suit just got caught in a flak shell burst (hence the tiny explosion and scratch marks on the suit and the suit later taking damage from shit like 20mm HE).

Which you are avoiding he got missiles, Army of iron-men, the hulk buster, he could just nuke spider-man with his bombs.

>>94853397
You forgetting how smart is MCU tony stark.
>>
>>94852226
he'd crush the skull of every villain he got his hands on and then cry to MJ
>>
>>94853116
>Nothing Tony has would be able to tag Raimi Spider-Man, he'd be speed blitzing Stark.

Some rockets that follow him.

Hell, maybe even the small projectiles that he uses on terrorists on the first movie.
>>
>>94853205
You honest to god think that Stark, creator of god-tier weaponry and one that builds a arc reactor in a cave with spare parts of all people, is incapable of making an explosive weapon that disintegrates an average human?

Green Goblin's tech is not advanced by MCU standards. The question isn't whether or not Stark can build exotic weapons, it's whether or not Stark has any reason to build such weapons when all of his current ones kill just as efficiently as he'd ever really need to.
>>
>>94853554
>Which you are avoiding he got missiles,
which he never uses (past the first few movies).
>Army of iron-men,
which he never uses.
>the hulk buster,
which he never uses.
>he could just nuke spider-man with his bombs.
which he never uses.

In this alternate fanfiction world of yours, Killian, Vanko, and Steve wouldn't have kicked the shit out of him. But they did. Tony doesn't fight like this. He fights by flying in his enemy's face, loudly announcing his presence, getting hit a bunch of times, and then trying to punch them.
>You forgetting how smart is MCU tony stark.
Stark is the biggest fucking moron in the universe. He makes the Prometheus scientists look intelligent.
>>
>>94853554
>You forgetting how smart is MCU tony stark.
Smarter than the guy who created a literal sun?
>>
>>94853646
Spider-Man can dodge bullets. Rockets aren't doing shit, even heat seaking ones, like in Spider-Man 3.
>>
>>94853650
>You honest to god think that Stark, creator of god-tier weaponry and one that builds a arc reactor in a cave with spare parts of all people, is incapable of making an explosive weapon that disintegrates an average human?
Yes. Because he was a weapons dealer. If he was able to make such a weapon he would have already done it.
>>
>>94852226
He'd be too busy crying to actually do anything.
>>
>>94853777
By this logic he would have made the Iron Man suit already and have sold it. He was capable of it, obviously.
>>
>>94852226
Homecoming spider-man actually has more raw strength since holding that ferry together is apparently the largest raw strength feat of a spider-man yet.
>>94853242
Assuming their intelligence is roughly equivalent to the comics versions, Goblin is smarter than Stark. He's always been smarter than Stark.
>>
>>94853095
>He would literally lynch Black Panther.
Kek
>>
>>94854033
616 Peter was able to support the weight of the Daily Bugle. That shits all over failing to hold up a ferry.
>>
>>94854033
He webbed up the ferry down the length of the cut and only barely held it together before Tony showed up and saved the day

compared to Ramiverse Spidey holding the boxcar filled with people with one hand from falling to their deaths and throwing the side of a warehouse he's not even the strongest live action Spider-Man
>>
>>94854107
I was comparing Rami(Op) to homecoming. I assumed it would be automatically clear I wasn't comparing to 616 but I guess I screwed up somewhere.
>>
>>94853732
And got his wife killed?
>>
>>94854282
This does not factor into the fact that he created a fucking sun.
>>
>>94854033
>Assuming their intelligence is roughly equivalent to the comics versions, Goblin is smarter than Stark. He's always been smarter than Stark.

Literally EVERYTHING about Dark Reign, the Iron Patriot armor, and just about any interaction Stark ever had with Osborn flies in the face of that claim.

As far as technological prowess and engineering goes, Stark's smarter than even Doom.
>>
>>94854316
I don't know what is the used of creating the sun? It is pretty much a useless weapon because it could kill him too.
>>
>>94853288
You're insane if you think Spider Sense would be a major factor for Thor, even MCU Thor
>>
>>94853732
Stark created a clean, perpetual energy source that's actually safe.

Creating a miniature sun probably isn't that hard for MCU Stark. The problem is he knows how dangerous that shit is and already has a power source that performs the function a miniature sun would, but without the disaster potential.
>>
>>94854443
>weapon
it was going to be the greatest limetless energy source in human history
>>
>>94854478
People in real life have artificially created new elements like Tony Stark did. How many scientists have created a sun?
>>
>>94854543
Lots. They just get their wife pregnant, Anon. You should know that if you know so much about science.
>>
File: ironmanspidermanhomecoming10.jpg (305KB, 1666x1166px) Image search: [Google]
ironmanspidermanhomecoming10.jpg
305KB, 1666x1166px
>>94853653
>He fights by flying in his enemy's face, loudly announcing his presence, getting hit a bunch of times, and then trying to punch them.
To be fair, seven times out of ten, there are innocent lives in the vicinity when Iron Man's engaging a foe, or he's in an environment where his suit can't operate like it could in an open plane.

When it's only the opposition (like assaulting the Hydra fortress or the airspace surrounding the Helicarrier at Sokovia) Stark's a lot more aggressive, mobile, lethal, and uses the tools at his disposal far more liberally. He kicked the absolute shit out of Ultron prime rather effortlessly at Johannesburg, and remains the ONLY person in the MCU to defeat the Hulk in a physical confrontation.
>>
>>94854743
>and remains the ONLY person in the MCU to defeat the Hulk in a physical confrontation.
gotta give Bruce some credit there, he helped design Veronica
>>
>>94854955
not to mention the hulk was hardly 100% at the time
>>
>>94852226
a lot since he has the proper organic webs
>>
File: 20130516_193521.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130516_193521.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>94853777
>Yes. Because he was a weapons dealer.
He's a weapons dealer for a conventional military, not fucking Skeletor.

>>94853650
Stark actually does make devices and equipment with exotic functions offscreen, actually. Not a lot of people know this, but the Mark VII was a modular armor with the various weapon/equipment packs it could snap on, among them a gravity gun (like the one used in Homecoming) that shot out a containment field that could contain an explosion (Stark mentions this in Iron Man 3) and a glove with mini-repulsors arrays in the fingertips that could emit an reactive force field that would protect him from explosions and ordinance, or push a tank with enough force to flip it upside down.

Building a specialized suit or weapon for taking down an opponent like Raimi's Spider Man probably wouldn't be that hard of an effort with prep-time.
>>
File: 1460594895856.png (73KB, 285x266px) Image search: [Google]
1460594895856.png
73KB, 285x266px
>>94855038
>>
>>94854678
You're punny. I like you.
>>
Raimiverse vs Amazing vs MCU Spidey duke it out it see who's the ultimate Spider-Man, who wins, and who takes the biggest L?
>>
>>94855039
So is Norman, hence why he made the bombs in the first place.
>>
>>94855188
It's gonna be a long ass fight but Raimi>Amazing>MCU
>>
>>94855188
Raimi Spider-Man curb stomps due to his strength. MCU Spider-Man rivals him in strength, but he has no spider senses/weakened spider senses, so he takes the biggest L.
>>
>>94852226

Pretty much all of it.
>>
File: Iron man micro missiles.gif (1012KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Iron man micro missiles.gif
1012KB, 500x281px
>>94855209
The difference being the Military actually WANTS the stuff Stark's building for himself because of how practical and effective it is. A single continuous volley of Stark's micro missiles, each smaller than a Shapie cap, were able to take down dozens of alien aircraft in seconds, and your criteria of weapons development proficiency is that Osborn can make a silly radioactive grenade?
>>
File: Peter.jpg (22KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
Peter.jpg
22KB, 460x288px
>>94856306
>able to take down dozens of alien aircraft in seconds
>unable to beat two guys
Nice writing, Marvel
>>
>>94855188
In strength and durability it goes to Raimi Spidey Andrew Garfield Spidey takes it in speed due to him being able to react to electricity in ASM2 then for gadgets it goes to MCU Spidey which could give him a deadly edge due to his electric webbing and different web combos
>>
>>94856932
>Garfield Spidey takes it in speed
but not in agility
>>
>>94856363
They were in a confined space and both of those guys punch with the force of an SUV. going 60mph, one of them beating him down with a shield that took down a quinjet when thrown.

People don't give supersoldiers in in MCU nearly enough credit. They aren't batman; physically speaking, Cap's physical strength pretty much match the suit's maximum torque. They can total an SUV with a single kick.
>>
>>94858548
>this is what capfags actually believe
>>
He'd stomp everybody in the airport fight and BTFO Vulture when they first meet.
>>
>>94858576
Cap curled a fucking Helicopter. I don't think you appreciate how much strength that requires.
>>
>>94858548
>>94858576
>>94856363
Tony defeated Bucky and he had tons of opportunities to kill Cap but Tony wanted to keep him out of the fight so he kept ignored him until the end. Also, Tony did some stupid shit in that fight like for exmaple turning back to kick Bucky in the face giving Cap the chance to grab him. I mean, Bucky was practically dead why would he do that?
>>
>>94852226
>ridiculously strong
>incredibly durable able to take massive hits and keep fighting
>organic webbing that could rip buildings apart

He was crazy strong but everyone in the Raimi movies were. Ock was just a guy with tentacles on his back and he was beaten up a lot in ways that would easily kill a man.
>>
>>94853128
>Fuck off goblin you stupid green nosed gypsy, I'm not joining your crusade to kill the white man
Really breaking grounds here, guys
>>
File: 1445301717782.jpg (27KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1445301717782.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>>94852944
>((((((You)))))))
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.