[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The problem with Rick & Morty S3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 21

File: rick-and-morty-season-3.jpg (303KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-season-3.jpg
303KB, 1280x720px
is he right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wop2HBdZGzY
>>
File: hammerhead_morty.png (19KB, 150x227px) Image search: [Google]
hammerhead_morty.png
19KB, 150x227px
Seems like he hit the nail on the head there.
>>
Yeah, this seems to be a pretty good analysis and I agree with it. I'd also say the new writers are struggling to find their footing.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone watch a YouTube video of some nerd telling them whether or not they should like something

Just form your own opinions and stop caring abut everyone else's you fucking goons

And OP stop shilling your yt channel
>>
>all those dislikes and negative comments for no reason
>>
>>94850782
mostly, but I like angry Morty. And I don't mind the depressing nature of the show. I think one of the problems is relying on too much violence
>>
My god can we stop hating everything that gets popular?
>>
>>94850782
>female writers aren't the problem
HA HA HA HA HA HA
>premiere was best in the SERIES
Jesus fucking christ, this literal faggot, is making my skin boil
>>
>>94850782
It's called Dark-Humor. Season 3 is just as good as the other seasons. Why get all over analytical about a T.V. Show. Take what you like and leave the rest. This show is funny as hell period! If you don't get the whole family dynamics of season 3, You probably haven't had a family and been through a divorce(That shit is funny). I've identified with all aspects of this whole show. One of the best!
>>
>>94851051
>stop caring abut everyone else's
Yeah, I don't care about your opinion.
>>
>>94850782
>difficult to get your head around the first time
He is LITERALLY such a brainlet that he actually thinks it's deep. Jesus christ.
>liked pickle shit
>i-it's not the slew of female writers who are over emphasising drama
>it's just that no one who can write are on it
The latest episode is THE only good episode of the season. Everything else was worthless.
>>
>>94850782
>summer is the same
>the same
>the same

>attack on titan episode
Is this nigger retarded
>hated Jerry
>ever
Signs point to yes
>>
>Characters have changed
Nothing new here. He is right, but this is what /co/ has been telling you niggers for weeks. Not that the characters are more depressing, but that the show depends on character interaction.
>>
>>94851258
And ofc female writers are a problem. They weren't chosen by their talent.
>>
>okay with the Morty changes
>not okay with direction
>but thinks the changes are 'developments'
There's the thing characters can change whenever that doesn't mean it's good. If Rick starts being a fashionista one episode and never went back to normal that would be 'development'. This guy talks like a pussy and has shit opinions. I hope and pray that he is the OP shilling himself.
>>
>the characters are changing
>it's not the writers

ummmm
>>
>>94851204
is this a trump supporter tweet?
>>
>>94851303
More than that, they have different sensibilities. Roiland's autism is rare in males, let alone chicks. Harmon's typical zany writing was already dragging the show down in late S1 let alone S2. Chick writers focusing and forcing drama is the death knoll of the show where drama excentuated the setting and comedy or in the rarest of cases was played straight to contrast the real world implications of a zany plot or resolution.
Now it's just relationships LMAO. Problem number 1: Harmon the fat divorced fuck. Problem number 2: female writers.
Chicks are just the cancer spreading. The main tumour is Harmon.
>>
>>94851325
Worse. It's a YouTube comment.
>>
>>94850782
>tell me if these scenes mesh
Maximum retard alert. Potentially actually autistic.
>rick turning
Rick always torn shit up and got in trouble. He constantly got in shit.
>he's the God of this universe
>this universe's version of God
This feller needs a bullet.
>>
>>94851310
>okay with the Morty changes
>not okay with direction
>but thinks the changes are 'developments'
Magical mystery cure. Morty has a clear development line that he traveled too fast.
>>
>>94850782
>feel like the season writers are trying to [change up characters in dramatic ways]
Ayyyyyy lmao, it's not women tho

>ending point
Booo hooo my husbando isn't as good as I want
>>
>>94850782
I ain't watching your faggot shit video, OP. Kill yourself.

>>94851051
Because apparently if you vomit your worthless opinion enough times in video form, people will get the false impression that you're an expert, and as such they should value your shit opinion above their own because people would rather been seen as "smart" elitists instead of just enjoying themselves. Youtube was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>94850782
I'd rather you OP just steal the guys message and opinion and post it here as your own the out right posting the video because anons have a habit of focusing on the source of the message rather than the message itself.
>>
>>94850782
Indeed.
The premiere was a crescendo in terms of escalation, and it's extremely difficult to pull ourselves down from intergalactic-tier conflict with a side order of multiverse-tier to the galactic-tier in theory and planetary-tier conflict at best in practice in a span of a few episodes.

Tearing down the council as a whole also burned a lot of bridges. (Again, in theory. It's very possible that any number of other Ricks/Mortys we've seen before, and possibly at least one of the council survived.)

I hope it improves in the second half, but given that the R&R episode seems only gloss over the Star-Wars type adventure that they had, I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>94851404
No he didn't develop. We see tendencies start in the Purge but Morty is super disturbed by it even as he enjoys it. He was reluctant and disturbed as he executed Fart. All his killings have been done reluctantly and been followed with genuine distress sans his one 'I'm not in my right mind' murder spree. He was perfectly sane during but he rationalises it away because the idea horrifies him.

Enter Rickmancing and he's murdering cunts left and right because he's mad at Jerry. Enter the latest ep where he doesn't kill someone in sport of defence but tortures and maims an innocent guy for dumping his sociopathic roasty sister.
Lets all remember, we have no idea why he dumped summer. Likely because she's a basket case (who had an entire marriage cheating on him without giving a shit) but Morty fucked him up for good.
If you think that's development lick my ass.

It's OOC. Rick is in character. So are Beth and Jerry to an extent. Summer is fucking crazy but she wasn't characterised enough to say one way or the other but Morty? Yeah, he's out of character.
>>
>>94850782
>all those butthurt redditors in the comments
>>
>>94851463
Taking down the council was a bit. It doesn't matter. None of it matters.This is a comedy adventure. It was a multiverse exactly for the purpose of making sure any premise is fine at any time and that there would never be consequences.
In theory there could just as easily be a bracket of the multiverse that patronised a different council entirely and were unaware of the one in show. There could be an infinite number of them.
>>
I'm going to have to disagree with this video.

Rick failing more often makes the show better, not worse.

Mostly because of the schadenfreude I feel when I see how much it annoys the fans who strongly self-identify with him.
>>
File: u fokken wot.jpg (57KB, 337x394px) Image search: [Google]
u fokken wot.jpg
57KB, 337x394px
>>94851526
>self identify
>with Rick

Literally impossible.
>>
>>94851482
No nono. What I said is that Morty has been set with an end goal. To be "Evil Morty". When Morty does evil acts, the fans clap their hands and agree that Morty is developing towards "Evil Morty", just like in their fanfics. The problem with S3, just like I said just like you said, is that Morty doing evil shit is happening too fast.
>>
>>94851552
You severely underestimate how many people are intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour
>>
>>94851575
I never saw Morty as becoming evil Morty. There's an evil Morty already. What we're supposed to be seeing if the writers weren't hacks fucking up the execution, is the logical conclusion to having you life disrupted, undermined and questioned from a young age.
Massive desensitisation and disenfranchisement. A need for purpose and connection to a world that makes less sense by the day.
The rose coloured glasses have come off but instead of any human traits (or entertaining ones) we get 'sadism and nihilism, LMAO'.
>>
>>94851575
>>94851482
Great. now I want an episode where Evil Morty comes up to /our/ Morty and gives him a severe dressing down, coupled with a few bitch slaps for good measure.
>>
>>94851662
Evil Morty is a much better exploration of the character. He's hurt and scared, putting all his effort into a cold and controlled exterior trying to emulate what he saw as powerful. In the end all he was working towards was some attention and revenge. He NEEDED a Rick to come visit. He needed that catharsis on the surgery table with Rick. To get his grievances aired with the closest Rick to his own. For all the power and control the entire thing was petty and childish on inspection.
Similarly the shooting Rick scene was very good too. Everything since is hot trash.
>>
>>94851168
>My god can we stop having any sort of opinion about anything????
>>
>>94850782
>not a shift in quality, a shift in tone
>fired every writer, hired 3 retards who cant even pick their nose right
dropped, another normie shill trying to get game theory youtube bucks
im blocking your fucking channel by the way take this shit to reddit where it belongs
>>
File: 1498450141840-g.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1498450141840-g.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>94850782
>As long as a Rick and Morty episode
>They changed it now it sucks

Boo hoo
>>
>>94851945
Is autism devil worth watching?
>>
PICKLE RIIICK
SUCK MY BALLS JERRY
MADE-UP WOORDS
>>
>>94850782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpbs1Pcr5UM
a fucking sug retard, this guy is allright op, he totally belong in the bach of shit eating mongoloids we have been getting for the past 3 years
>>
He's write about how the character dynamic changing has made the show worse and more depressing, but wrong on everything else.

The premier didn't feel like a premier, it felt like a season finale, which is why it seems so out of place.

All the new episodes this season have been bad.

It's the new (female) writers fault for not realizing what the show is about.

They need to return to the dynamic, and not just continue on with this plotline. People will still watch and enjoy the show, but the quality needs to return in order to maintain that.
>>
>>94850782
The problem is that for a comedy show, it's not as funny as season 1 and season 2a
>>
>>94852083
It's ogre. The show has reached critical popularity inertia. There's too many people watching for them to stop because of a drop in quality. It's like GoT (which is complete fucking trash right now), everyone watches and discusses it. No one wants to be left out of the phenomena like a dork.
>>
>>94850782
>Summer
>backround character
>when she set off the events of the latest episode
>Painted Morty's treatment of Ethan in a positive light

Ya blew it
>>
>tripfag doesn't get a single (You)

Good thread.
>>
>>94851612
>intelligent
>nihilistic

Most people who are one are not the other. I have never met a nihilistic person that wasn't an idiot, a self righteous idiot who thinks more about themselves and the sound of their own voice then any other fact or opinion. The ability to rant constantly till your right once every other week doesn't make you smart just a blow hard shit-heel.

This website proves with how much nihilistic opinions paired with ignorance I see day in and day out, Rick isnt supposed to be idolized, he is a prick who ruins life around him, like every loud mouth nihilist.
>>
>>94850782
I agree with most of it except Rick's characterization. Making him not a god helps with making him more relatable. Whirly Dirly was the best episode of this season along with Rickshank. Mad Max and Vindicators were just unnecessarily bleak movie parodies and Pickle Rick felt like an episode comprised of two B-plots.
>>
not really
he likes pickle rick
>>
>>94851204
You just copy and paste a YouTube comment u daggot
>>
>>94850782
The problem isn't how the show is depressing, but rather how there is zero subtlety to it. I love Morty becoming more cynical, I love Beth actually gaining more of a personality beyond a background prop she was for most of season 1 and 2.

But my god is season 3 so stupidly in your face about it. In the second episode Morty makes a quick remark about how Summer is acting up after the divorce. Alright cool, we clearly understand Summer's motivation; we didn't even need that one line since it was fairly obvious from the start but it's nice to have full confirmation. But then they repeat. And repeat it. And repeat. Rick literally says "I am not dealing with this divorce thing in a healthy way at all" after saying a variation of this line 3 times. Why? In Pickle Rick we literally had Rick very robotic and awkwardly explain his relationship with Beth and then 2 minute's later a long ass monologue from a therapist about things that a person with half a brain already understood.

The problem is that the writers are making the characters overexplain everything as if they think everyone is a moron and has to baby talk everything that is going on.This problem isn't anything new but this season really is highlighting it more then usual. And it really drags any semblance of depth this show has.
>>
File: ouchoofowie.png (1MB, 1013x867px) Image search: [Google]
ouchoofowie.png
1MB, 1013x867px
Here's the only "problem" with the show. Which has been around since way, way before season three. And in my eyes, every other problem stems from it:

Rick is supposed to be one dimensional. He's SUPPOSED to be a Mary Sue fuckwit who mugs at the camera and cracks one liners. We're not supposed to relate to him; he fills the 'mentor' slot while Morty is the everyman. Morty is the one who goes through changes where, to Rick, "this is all just a bit like when Bugs Bunny fucks with the opera singer"

Yes he can have a heart, yes he can care for people deep down, but this notion that Rick is some kind of deeply troubled soul who delves into misadventure and chaos specifically to run from his feelings has been bullshit ever since they introduced it. He does it because it's fucking fun and he does not care, for the life of him.

Imagine the bottom image with Bugs Bunny instead. It's a goddamn cartoon. Let loose and just have some stupid joy on your Adult Swim show.
>>
>>94853040
Bingo. The writers traded in the
"show and don't tell" method of storytelling for depressing, in your face storytelling in an attempt to seem deep or emotional. They do over explain character motivations and and thoughts then look back at you and go "wewy, look at that character development! You see that shit, character development happening right now".
Plus it's not as funny and S1 or S2, this season seems to have went on a comedy diet.
>>
>it's just a coincidence that the show's quality went downhill when they went full SJW and did diversity hires for the writing staff!

I'm sorry who's retard?
>>
>>94853229
>using the expression "It's a goddamn cartoon." as an excuse for accepting simple, one dimensional characters
>on /co/
You fucked up. I agree with a lot of what you said, but you fucked up.
>>
>Liking Rick as a God character
Yeah, this video is shit.
>>
I know it was a criticism in Season 1 but does anyone miss the overly competent Rick? It seems now he's constantly being put in situations he has no control over when previously the whole point of his character was near omnipotence through intelligence and how other characters play off that. Season 1 Rick would have never been put in a situation like he was with the synaptic dampener from last episode and Season 3 Rick would have gone retarded from using the Devil's microscope.
>>
>>94852438
Yeah, Rick shouldn't be idolized, but he IS. A big chunk of Rick and Morty fans don't see how fucked Rick is, they just see a cool badass who doesn't care about anything and everything should be great because he is just so smart even though it's really just toon logic.
>>
The problem is Dan Selfharmon trying to work out his divorce issues in front of an audience.
>>
>>94850782
>Complaining it's to dark
I wonder if Moral Orel was super mega popular like Rick and Morty back when it was first airing would people be complaining about it's season three and how it's not funny anymore.
>>
>>94851221
>didn't like Pickle Rick
>calls anyone else a brainlet
>>
>>94851552
Kinda works if you are big fuck up who ruins people's lives and is too dumb to take care of their own problems. Sorta like how people identify with Rusty or Bojack.
>>
File: 1496785848881.jpg (31KB, 507x459px) Image search: [Google]
1496785848881.jpg
31KB, 507x459px
>>94853980
I thought he was gay because of Harmonquest
>>
>oh boy, I sure do want to make youtube videos!
>maybe I should make them while my nose is stuffed up
What the fuck, OP?
Why?
>>
>>94854057
he's just an American squeaker, they all sound like that.
It's from poor genes and low testosterone.
>>
>>94853980
>Dan Selfharmon
>>
>>94851258
yes, there is something new here, the show never used its character interactions as its core entertainment value. It has always been the secondary source of entertainment. The primary source, at least, for the strong episodes of rick and morty, has been the major objects and major subjects that the episode is known for. The concepts aren't all original, but they don't have to be, and season 3 has been completely weak because the plots don't invest in interesting objects.
>>
>>94850782
I don't agree with his opinions that the season is good, nor that the writers aren't at fault. But he does bring up a good point.

>I was excited for the darkest year of Rick and Morty adventures, but I didn't realize that the darkness would come from the charatcers, not the story.

I thing this really hits what's wrong with this season. R&M has always had a simple formula, adhering closely, but not solidly, to dans story embryo.

In past seasons R&M go on an adventure somewhere, something happens to them, or as a result of something they did and then story affects the charatcers and they react causing their growth or lack of it.

Simply put: Adventure->Happenings->Reaction->Growth

But season 3 is the opposite of this, the characters are dark and their growth seems to stem from themselves, rather than their situations, which Makss them feel like different people all togeather.

In general the story seems to adhere to: Reactions->Happenings->sometimes an Adventure-> Growth

Which just feels weirdly out of place.

Beyond this I also want to point out that the type of joke has changed. There's a lot more of what I would call "SJW" type jokes, or more jokes that are politically geared in the show then previously seen before. And it doesn't fit.

>"Is this about the flesh coloured crayons thing again"
>"wow all those heroes of colour died for me?"
>"oh no, why would DoomieGloomie kill all his men!-And some women!"

And of course
>literally unsolicited opinions on Israel.

It's a different style of joke, different type of joke, just different jokes. Which signals to me that if the jokes have changed, then so have the writers.
>>
>>94854053
Ain't ya ever roleplayed before, senpai? Although in the case of Harmonquest, it was also the improv rule of "yes, and" at work. He accepted the joke and rolled with it.
>>
Video poster (OP?), please make more cartoon videos. I'm glad you are actually giving your own opinions and not completely regurgitating popular opinion. Even though I don't exactly agree with your points. Found that admirable so I subbed.
>>
>>94850782
>Is changing and I don't like it.
There's always to power button on whatever device you're watching it.
Is already established that Rick cares about his family, particularly for Morty (Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind) and to a lesser extend Summer. He might feel some remorse seeing how his actions are affecting his grandkids.
He might be projecting himself on Rick and doesn't like to see him flawed.
>>
>>94854020
Probably yes
>>
>>94851489
"it's not bad. y-you overhyped it."
LMFAO
>>
>>94854343
That isn't good enough. The income the show generates doesn't reflect the whole situation. It could be low because people are pirating the show, or, it could be low because the show is losing viewers. Bitching about season 3 of rick and morty is the best way of communicating to the creators the direction the audience will go, which gives them a good idea of how many seasons they should do.
>>
>>94850782
>shying away from women being at fault

cuck
>>
>>94854104
>America
>single dialect
For being so OBSESSED you sure are uninformed.
>>
I hate the new season but this is a terrible video.
>>
If you hate season 3, you like Rick and Morty for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>94850782
i liked the video
>>
>>94854723
THIS
>>
>>94854544
>Bitching about ... is the best way of communicating to the creators the direction the audience will go
So 5-6 more seasons? I like where this going.
Also I just a saw a trailer for a new mlp movie. I never expect it to last this long
>>
File: 1460867232639.png (37KB, 169x170px) Image search: [Google]
1460867232639.png
37KB, 169x170px
>>94850782
I'd say the real problem with Rick is a lot of the episodes are even more focused on wanking to Rick's god status, but at the same time he's blundering and saved by the universe
Pickle Rick was basically there to wank to how cool and resourceful Rick is. He can still be a bad ass even as a pickle! but he's saved by luck in the first 5 minutes, and anything that shows how resourceful he is, it's done off screen.
Vindicators - Look how bad ass Rick is among these lame superhero movie characters, look as he shits on the genre! when Rick is saved by A Million Ants having a change of heart for no reason
there's more examples but those are the two main ones
>>
>>94854020
Here's the major difference between Moral Orel and Rick and Morty
When Moral Orel changed from funny to dark, it committed. Whenever there was humor from then on it still had dark undertones that would be weaved into the plot later.
When Rick and Morty does it it's jarring. they don't weave the humor and darker elements together, they sort of just slap them on top of eachother and say "good enough". The writers bit off more than they could chew when they tried to juggle both humorous and dark tones.

In addition Moral Orel's darkness came with a point, it was using the darker aspects and tones to let the viewer understand several central themes of the series.
Rick and Morty doesn't seem to have any theme or point to the family drama.
It feels like drama for the sake of drama and makes me wish they would've just explored the interesting premise instead of keeping a plot device that allows to change the setting every episode constrained to a suburban home with family drama.
>>
>>94854772
more like 0 if this trend continues
the latest episode had some of the worst writing on rick and morty
there were so many amateur mistakes, and the premise was not that good
>>
I think the biggest problem is is that people don't really get Rick's character, partially due to lazy writing.
But he's not cool, he's not great or supposed to be idealized, he's a shitty person that ruins other people. His intelligence isn't necessarily a good thing because he hides behind it and tries to act all tough and cold when in reality he's just messed up and doesn't know how to deal with his own emotions. He spouts some reddit-tier crap but he doesn't actually believe in it, he just acts like he does. He's a petty, miserable person and his intelligence doesn't change that.
I never had the feeling that the show tries to portray him as anything else. His hypocrisy and negative on the people he's closest too are incredibly obvious.
>>
>>94855004
>the latest episode had some of the worst writing on rick and morty
>there were so many amateur mistakes, and the premise was not that good
How about you give examples, then?
>>
A lot of modern episodes feel like the recent Futurama seasons, where there are less actual jokes and more "funny moments" that the characters cause and react to.

The recent episodes certainly are still entertaining, but I don't think I've laughed once during any of them.
>>
>>94854889
>Rick's god status
I don't what gives people the impression that Rick is some sort of all knowing/powerful entity. He basically fucked the world over on Rick Potion #9. Morty explicitly tells Summer those are the part of their adventures she doesn't get to see at the beginning of this season. There's truly no way to know how many fucked up moments they had so far.

>>94855004
Do you know who's the guy on my previous post?
>>
>>94855056
the immortality field didn't impact the plot AT ALL
you could write it out and everything in the episode would stay exactly the same
the ending was a deus ex machina, there was no reason that jerry biting the aliens arm should shoot the exact circuitry which would keep the transportation system working, but also stretch their time so that rick's handicapping serum could wear off
>>
It doesn't matter because season 3 is fake. If Rick really had cybernetic enhancements a serum wouldn't have worked to turn him back from Pickle Rick because even Rick couldn't make a serum that uniformly alters both organic and non-organic matter, he would have had to use some sort of machine that stored his complete molecular profile or a similar mechanism. We know Rick is not entirely cybernetic either because he can still get drunk and he can still diarrhea all over the Vindicator's table.

Also, the cybernetic attachments suddenly appearing don't make sense. I can buy Rick lacing his skin with an electroshock polymer or whatever he used on Ghost Train Man, but if he had a cybernetic arm why did he not use that later on in the episode when he was handcuffed and being helplessly choked out by that one woman?

If the fucking TSA equivalent in-universe has detection tools to see these cybernetic enhancements as well as neural inhibitors that render a man senseless so he does not have full use of his mental facilities, why did the Galactic Federation not keep Rick on a constant diet of neural inhibitors to prevent a breakout? Why didn't those aliens from season 1 who wanted his dark matter formula not use these mental inhibitors to wear Rick down so it would be easier to get the formula?

You can argue that since Rick switched bodies so much in the season 3 opener, he just happened to get a Rick who had cybernetic enhancements. But that still doesn't solve the problem of the neural inhibitor's existence, nor does it solve the issue of why he didn't use the enhancements to break out of the handcuffs.

My conclusion is that the season 3 = Rick's fever dream while in prison is likely the correct theory.
>>
>>94850782
hes half right,half wrong. I agree about Rick and Beth, who are despicable this season and the writers dont know how to write them. Morty´s character development is good but in the last episode he crossed the line
>its not going in a shift in quality,but a shift in tone
no nigga,its a quality shift. and the premiere sucked
>the show is depressing now
It allways had depressing episodes.
>Vindicators one of the most bleak episodes of the entire show
The fuck? You call that bleak? Nigga youre sensitive
>>
>>94855096
Did people actually laugh to s1 and s2 episodes? I've never laughed once when watching it, it wasn't the reason why I did watch, this show isn't particularly funny
>>
>>94855180
I would give them a pass for season 3 episode 1, though, because it seemed like they wrote rick into the galactic prison at the end of season 2 because they thought they were going to end the show, but, they needed more money, i guess. The episode is still isn't great.
>>
Man, I really hope the writers don't listen to you all because your opinions are garbage
>>
>>94854645
>everything bad is women

betaaaaa
>>
>>94850782
I agree completely.. I couldn't really put into words what was wrong about this season, but he got it.
>>
>>94852438
Did you really not get the quote?
>>
>>94851612
kek
>>
i just pretend that Rick and Morty is a short, six episode series that ends with Rick potion #9 episode
the episodes in between the pilot and that episode are pretty great, but the rest of the season is shit, second season is fucking dumb, and third season just belongs to the trash, it's that bad
obviously, some parts of some episodes feel like the original Rick and Morty, but never the whole episode
i'll keep on watching it though, hoping that it can go back to the past, but at this point it feels like stage four cancer
>>
>>94855096
Can we stop comparing Rick and Morty to Futurama?
>>
>>94855206
Maybe he added the Cybernetics after being completely helpless against the Vindicator chick?

Or it's a different Rick and Jerry like they've done before?
>>
this guy thinks the premiere was the high point of the series?

it made me drop the show for christ sake.
>>
I love all the new dynamics.
>>
Why does everyone keep saying morty maimed that guy?
All I saw was a threat to make him apologize or some shit.

It showed NOTHING to the contrary.
>>
The problem with season 3 is that it isn't funny or interesting.
>>
I've been watching Rick and Morty since the start of the show and except from the goofyness of Picke Rick episode, It's pretty good as usual. Why are people being this triggered? I don't understand what's the issue about it.
>>
>>94851876
Most of R&M is contrarianism.
>>
>>94855894
Did you watch after the credits
>>
>>94855553

I think that's unlikely. It's true there's an undetermined amount of time between Vindicators and the last episode, but the electroshock skin hints that he had already done work on his body at some point in the past.

You could argue it's a different Rick and Jerry, which is possible but also unlikely. If it was a different Rick and Jerry it was also a different Summer, Beth, and Morty, which seems unlikely since their characterization fits with what we've seen so far for their character arcs. For the most part.
>>
>>94855894
There is always an after-credits scene, remember that.
>>
>>94852144
That's retarded.
You're retarded.
>>
>>94850782
>R-Rick isn't muh Mary Sue anymore... :(

Wew. He's still pretty much still one though. Bad video, OP
>>
>women ruin something
>"w-women didn't ruin it g-guys"

cuck
>>
>>94855969
Rick changed body in episode 1 of season 3, and the enhancements aren't really that useful anyway, you saw what they do, it's also possible rick didn't know about them
>>
>>94855312
The season doesn't suck because the new writers are women, it's just that was the only qualification Harmon needed instead of merit.
>>
>>94855969
I think it could be a different Rick and Jerry, and our Rick was off doing something else.

But it's probably just "Lol robot stuff is cool!" so they added it to Rick without thinking.
>>
>>94856006
Most of the problems in season 3 have been around before women came on board.
>>
>>94855916
People are looking for more faults in the show after the story cast has been changed and women became the writers.
>>
>>94856062
>women immediately identify and amplify problems instead of fixing them

yep that's how it goes
>>
>>94856062
such as?
>>
Haven't seen a single episode of S3 yet because of Adult Swim/Pay TV/lack of time and mediafire fuckery.
Is it that bad? Should i even bother?
>>
>>94856103
Like Rick having a stupid romance affair with Unity and trying to kill himself afterwards or Beth and Jerry discussing their marriage issues in that cable tv episode.
>>
>>94856103
over done pointless cynicism

but it has clearly been dialed up to 11 now, it was tolerable before
>>
>>94856246
Not as bad as some are saying. Not as good as the last 2 season's. If you hated season 2 don't bother, you you were ok with season 2 it might be worth watching.
>>
>>94850782
I agree with him for the most part except on one major part. I hate seeing Rick's unstoppable Godliness be thrown around. The season premiere really was soured when I realized that absolutely no character development happened at all and it was all just ALL APART OF THE PLAN LMAO. It basically ruins the last episode of season 2 for me. Rick didn't care. Rick never cared.
I liked it back when they treated Rick as a brilliant but mean spirited man as opposed to a God who has feelings sometimes when it's convenient for the plot.
>>
>>94856021

Read my first post, I acknowledge Rick changing bodies. The cybernetic arm alters the structure of the arm, which reduces the circumference of the arm, which would have allowed Rick to slip out of the handcuffs he was in during the Vindicators episode.

None of this addresses the problem inherent with neural inhibitors existing and being available for shit-tier TSA employees to use but not the Galactic Federation superjail guards or the dark matter thieves.
>>
>>94851051
Why the fuck would anyone read a 4chan comment of some nerd telling them whether or not they should like something

Just form your own opinions and stop caring abut everyone else's you fucking goons

And (you) stop shilling yourself
>>
>>94856453
considering Rick was caught off-guard its more than likely that the substance only recently got approved/invented whatever
>>
>>94856476
>>94851051
You both suck.

Tha's my dank opinion on the both of you
>>
File: 1484189740474.jpg (458KB, 841x775px) Image search: [Google]
1484189740474.jpg
458KB, 841x775px
>>94851204
>Why get all over analytical about a T.V. Show
>The man exclaims while browsing /co/
>>
>>94856498

How many times has Rick used public transportation since....well....the show started? Because he owns his own private space car and portal gun with which he can typically get anywhere he needs?
>>
>>94856246
It's really not as bad as people are making it out to be, I'm really enjoying it so far
>>
>>94851387
Thanks for the synopsis. Now I know to not even skim this terrible video.
>>
>>94853473
Include the context. It's essentially the 'Man of Steel' argument; you're making something that should be a platform for escapism, you shouldn't try your hardest to evoke senseless misery at the chance of sounding 'bold' or
'deep'
>>
>>94851051
I know 4chan is against the concept of self-improvement via other humans, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>94856544

Not to mention that even if it was invented recently, it would have still been in use at the Galactic Federation superprison. Why? Because they would have access to the cutting edge of technology just like our government has a higher level of tech than what can be purchased by the typical consumer. This isn't some independent mad scientist rival pulling out the neural inhibitor, it's a TSA-alike government official. If they have access you can bet the higher-ups do.
>>
>>94850782
The show hasn't changed in quality or focus at all, there were plenty of episodes focused on the characters and that were depressing before. It's just getting to be more depressing and cynicial as time goes on because we keep sort of hoping for a bright spot. Last season's finale had a rare bright spot with Rick seeming to care that they immediately went back on. That's it. But eps like the one with Evil Morty, the one where Rick and Morty abandoned their families to die and buried their dead self and the aftermath were about the depressing characters in the same way, it's all the same. It's just now it's gone on for longer and more depressing. The split between "dysfunctional characters" and the sci fi thing has been about the same all the way through.
>>
>>94852438
Fucking this. Stuff like this is why Reddit is a breeding ground of pretension and a hivemind of underage idiots simultaneously
>>
>>94853229
Pretty much.
Also I wouldn't mind all the "drama" and "psychoanalysis" if it wasn't so obviously shoehorned, right now it doesn't feel like it's trying too hard but it's getting there. Soon we'll have a bizzare merge of superjail and bojack horseman
>>
>>94853040
>a long ass monologue from a therapist about things that a person with half a brain already understood

You severely misunderstand how unintelligent the average Rick and Morty fan is
>>
>>94856859

The point of the monologue if you want to be cynical about it is also to illustrate that the show isn't really deep or meant to be deep, That bitch had Rick figured out in one short conversation with Beth and the two minutes she had actually met the man.

It was never about the content, it was about pointing out that the show is actually simple.
>>
File: 1493082475349.png (232KB, 602x536px) Image search: [Google]
1493082475349.png
232KB, 602x536px
I completely disagree with his take on Rick. Season 1 and Season 2 Rick had plenty of fuck ups and often relied on luck to win. Doesn't he remember how Rick destroyed the original earth and had to move to an alternate one because he couldn't figure out a solution? The whole deal was Rick is bumbling through his problems and relies superhuman intellect to come up with last minute fixes that often fuck up the people around him, which doesn't concern him, or has a chance of killing him, which doesn't bother him either. If anything, the season premier of S3 sucked Rick's dick way too much and felt out of place.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1728x1080px
Hey I really don't give a fuck about this show, but does anyone know of good Hivemind waifus, cuz that one from the one episode has lit a fire in my loins.

I would very much like to have my waifu take over a whole planet's mind and then we use the bodies for fun. And then she can relinquish the minds after we're done of course.
>>
>>94850782
I think the problem with this new season is that implicit themes have become explicit. Their always stating how they're nihilist and above everything.
I don't agree that Rick making mistakes is uncomfortable, I hate it when a character wins at everything all the time.
>>
>>94857146
Beth is depicted as being to try hard nihilistic in an attempt to seem cool and in control while Rick is starting to realise flaunting his nihilism everywhere for three seasons is turning his family into a new council of ricks.
>>
>>94854244
You sound autistic.
>>
>>94850782
Season 3 is just as good as Seasons 1 and 2. Which is to say it's mostly alright. There are some outstanding episodes, there are some shit episodes, and on the whole the series is slightly above average.
>>
>>94850782

Nah, the videomaker is dumb as rocks. He's disappointed that the new season is making him depressed while pretending as if there was 0 commentary on the fucked up nature of the Smith family in S1-2.
>>
>>94852438
Lmao, you do realize that "intelligent, nihilistic, and wicked sense of humor" is the joke right?
>>
>>94850782
>the problem with season 3

>season 3 isn't even over yeat

fuck. off.
>>
>>94851051
Hey Justin, sad that your cartoon is finally doing bad?
>>
>>94859498
different anon here.

the 3rd season isn't even over yet. the cartoon is fine. fuck off.
>>
>>94859498
>finally doing bad
it's having outstanding ratings and its popularity is at an all time high, I'm sorry you're so out of touch that you let /co/'s opinion turn into your little bubble
>>
>>94850782
The fucking issue with season 3 is most of the story are character driven rather than plot driven. It's why it feels off, it's why it's no fun to watch.
S1 & S2 had mostly wacky hi jinks that pulled the character development out. Jerry and Morty get taken to another world because Jerry refused to see Pluto as a dwarf star, parasites infest the house, Rick's amusement park dying. Most of the plots that lead to the adventures pulled from outside forces making the story seem interesting because the characters depth was more back burner to the main story. In S3 it's just family drama and direct choices dragging on the plot.
>>
>>94859541
>different anon here.

>the 3rd season isn't even over yet. the cartoon is fine. fuck off.

Hey Alex, I know your Fox cartoon is still in development, but you could do better stuff like LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE.

Besides, if you're not him, there's something called Caps Lock, you could use it once in your life.
>>
>>94856006
have you considered that it's not because they are women, but because they are terrible writers?

if the team was all men, you would say it's because of terrible writers
but because the team has women, you say it's because of women, implying that NO WOMAN ON EARTH is capable of creating good content
>>
>>94859624
They started that shit though, they took pride that they cut half their crew and add women because they were women. No one would have ever caught this shit on till long after the season if it wasn't for a certain failed marriage fuck going nuts and thinking a 50/50 gender writing stuff was a good PR idea. This wouldn't even be a thing if they never tried to spin it into their twitters and what not.
>>
>>94859599
This. I'm actually enjoying this season for what it is, but I preferred the wacky hijinks of the first two seasons.
>>
I've been saying this for weeks and everyone says I'm wrong.

I want rick & morty go on adventures. Not rick & morty contemplate mutual suicide.

FFS it's not a difficult concept
>>
>>94850782
I haven't watched the video but my biggest issue right now with R&M is that they don't know what to do with Rick's character.

In the first season we knew he was a super genius, but we still got to see him stumble upon situations or making mistakes, he was mostly a goofy character that even though he was an asshole he was likeable. In season 2 we got to se his narcissitic personality a little bit more and how his ego affects everyone around him, in his final act he was reedemed by getting himself captured to save his family.

Now Season 3 kicks in and we learn that he actually wanted to be imprisoned so that he could destroy the Galactic Federation because he knew he would get interrogated and plan his escape, thus completely destroying what S2 finale established with his character. We know he cares about his family, but in this season in particular it's like they are trying way too hard to let us think he doesn't. Like for example; his dialogue exchange with Jaguar where he tells hims he doesn't really care about his relationship with Beth because he's got infinite versions of her in infinite dimensions, there was no need for that dialogue other than to make Jaguar think he's some sort of cold bastard which was pointless since he's no threat to him.

Rick can now get himself out of trouble and is always two steps ahead of every situation, for christ sake, he turned himself into a pickle and couple of minutes later he's an unstopabble killing machine. In his drunk state he killed Worldender and set traps for the Vindictators. And all of these actions seem to be justified with "Well, he's an unpredictable character".
>>
>>94859777
>I want rick & morty go on adventures. Not rick & morty contemplate mutual suicide.
Contemplate the power button in your computer.
>>
File: Fag.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fag.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>94850782
>Best episode is Rickshank Redemption
>Not Mortynight Run
>>
>>94861693
nice argument, fagtron
>>
>>94850782
>More dislikes than likes
He hit the nail on the head though
>>
>>94862288
r&m fans are just happy they have a season 3, give it a while and they'll realize it too
>>
>>94859585
>/co/'s opinion
It's not even /co/'s opinion it's the same agendafags from /pol/ pushing the same shit they always push who never liked or usually watched the show. As you said the show is doing great, what to they have to gain by making an unironic "Hitler was always right" episode to win over a few /pol/ losers? I don't they're crying that people who never liked or watched the show continue not to like or watch it and pretend to have a new reason.
>>
>>94860095
The show increasingly shows Rick's "nothing ever matters, no one can ever matter" approach to just be right. This leaves the show without much central conflict or reason for getting invested in anything. The thing is since the beginning the show has not been just unconnected jokes but has had some character shit. No one ever means anything, nothing means anything, so big whoop. Time to go home.
>>
>>94850782
>That part about Mr. Poopy Butthole.
lel
>>
File: 2deep4u.png (99KB, 856x692px) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.png
99KB, 856x692px
Jesus Christ these comments. I was going to take more screencaps but my head hurts from reading these.
>>
Season 2 was great four its first four episodes but started slowly declining after that. The show bottomed out at Interdimensional able 2 and the shitty two-parter that acted as both the Season finale and Season 3 premier.

Ever since then its been getting slowly better again. Rickmancing the Stone was boring and Pickle Rick was about on par with the weaker late-Season 2 episodes, but Vindicators 3 was actually pretty good and The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy is the best episode sine Total Rickall.

It's a good show when its playing up the ridiculous relationships Morty and Rick have with their family, specifically each other, for laughs in wacky settings. When the show goes up its ass and starts taking itself too seriously, or becomes too focused with Ricks' character without a straight man like Morty to ground him, it's shit. If Season 3 continues its current path it'll either surpass Season 2 or at least even out with it, we gotta wait and see.
>>
>>94851482
>Enter Rickmancing and he's murdering cunts left and right because he's mad at Jerry.

To be fair, he was very reluctant to kill the first set of people he fought since it was out of his control, and he only to came to terms with the situation because of both the divorce affecting him emotionally (he's still a kid) and the fact that the people he's murdering are all disgusting criminals who all had the intention to kill him.
>>
>>94856103
>DUDE BETH AND JERRY ARE ON THE ROCKS AGAIN FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME LMAO
>>
>>94850782
Yeah bitches can't write, also water is wet.
>>
MORTY, 29% OF AMERICA ARE NAZIS MORTY. WE GOTTA KILL EM ALL.
>>
File: QWXBtwH.png (132KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
QWXBtwH.png
132KB, 500x281px
>>94851239
>attack on titan episode
If you don't see why he's calling it that, you're an idiot.
>>
>>94851876
Positive opinions only. This is a safe space.
>>
>>94862671
Let me guess

You fuckheads from /co/ made these?
>>
>>94855180
The whole thing was deus ex machinas. Jerry didn't die because of split-second timing. Rick knew the animals there and they show up exactly as he needs them. Rick has augs suddenly. The time circuit gets shot, and that makes Rick not-drugged.

>>94855206
I'm honestly hoping the whole season didn't happen (just because I hate how it wiped out all Rick's enemies at once for the sole purpose of restoring the status quo), but the truth is that the writers just don't think about other episodes.
>>
>>94850782
>woman feminist dindu nothing wrong
>new writers are not the reason why the characters changed to edgy cunts
dropped.
>>
>SEASON 3 PREMIERE WAS SO CRAZY IT CAN'T BE TOPPED.
>WOMEN WRITERS AMRIGHT?
>I don't know if I like the characters being dynamic

He must be one of those alt right type of....things
>>
>>94855150
>He basically fucked the world over on Rick Potion #9
He could have easily un-fucked it too. Just jump to a universe where he solved it, steal the formula from himself.
>>
>>94855004
Ratings are up. Rick and Morty can't be stopped, not even by shit writing.
>>
File: file.png (8KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
8KB, 520x300px
>>94855004
Sorry bub, but this season is the most successful so far.
>>
>>94855312
Betas would never criticize women. You're the beta here.
>>
>>94850782
>taking the ending speech of episode 1 seriously
>someone here was doing the same thing when it premiered

Stop shilling your channel.
>>
Why do the characters have wavey circles for pupils?
>>
>>94850782
The problem with the series is that the episodes while still dark and cynical, they just lack the same impact that they had before due to people getting accustomed to them.
>>
>>94854023
>Pickle Rick was the only good part of Pickle Rick
>the A-plot was family counselling shit
It was objectively bad. Kill yourself.
>>
>>94855982
Except it's not ^: )
Either you think everyone has irredeemably bad taste or you accept the mechanisms of social interaction with facilitate and perpetuate the viewing of specific media, fag
>>
File: picklerickhead-625x352.jpg (38KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
picklerickhead-625x352.jpg
38KB, 625x352px
>>94866155
Holy shit those S3 ratings. Behold the power of memes. People must love pickles.
>>
>>94864369
>inside out people
LMAO JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE ANIME

Do I get to call every episode the back to the future episode because it vaguely inspired the show? The episode was nothing like SnK and there was a TINY fucking reference to it. SnK is cancer and so are you.
>>
>>94867145
Popularity inertia senpai, I'm telling you. It's 'too big to fail' at this point. It can't be memes alone because the only good one was pickle rick
>>
>criticize new season
>nothing but "don't watch it" or "who cares nerd" responses
Yeah this show is dead. Its now in the phase where its so popular it can't be perceived as bad
>>
>>94851325
why must you attempt to turn everything not even slightly related to politics political
>>
>>94867177
>It can't be memes alone

It is. Rick and Morty itself is one big meme. The marketing for the show has been outrageously good, both on the official side and of course the leddit side.
>>
>>94850782
pathetic Youtube fag making money of a cartoon
>>
I have an idea for an episode of Rick and Morty.

Rick and Morty stumble into an alternate universe where that universe's Rick is Willy Wonka. He devotes all of his crazy science to candy and has an elaborate Chocolate Factory with orange midget slave workers. I don't know where the episode would go and what big things would happen, but it would be a fun premise for an episode.
>>
>>94850782

>"The Problem with S3 of Rick and Morty"
>Basically likes all the episodes anyway but still doesn't like it

Christ what a whiny bitch

>IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY HIRED WOMEN, OKAY?!
>Goes into how the writing for the characters suck

Um....

>Rick is supposed to be a badass god who never does anything wrong!
>How dare they give him depth

Holy shit I knew autists liked this show but I didn't realize how much they projected themselves onto rick
>>
>>94867159
Absolutely this
>>
File: 145555.png (587KB, 617x467px) Image search: [Google]
145555.png
587KB, 617x467px
>>94867615
>Hey Rick what does this machine do
>It creates religious dogma
>What?..
*Turns on machine
>Oh wow it's chocol- UGH IT'S SHIT
>Exactly Morty Wubbelubazapzap
>>
>>94851434

>>He doesn't agree with me so he's obviously wrong.
>>
File: 1476179920978.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476179920978.png
59KB, 250x250px
>>94868092
Fuck you I actually chuckled a little.
>>
>>94851463

Infinite universes = Infinite Councils of Ricks.
>>
File: 1503544607305.jpg (27KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
1503544607305.jpg
27KB, 500x423px
>>94850782
>Buuurrp H-hey Morty p-pass me the wreeench the wrench and t-the god on the table
>We uh well gee Rick here's the wrench but I don't s-see a god
>T-THAT'S RIGHT BUUUURP MORTY BECAUSE BURP THERE IS NO GOD! Not j-just on buuuurp the table. I m-mean in real life too burp there is no god Morty.
>>
>>94850782
I'm not sure how I feel that he saw the first episode of season 3 as being the best and "hard to top". I felt that was the warning sign of issues to come from the fact that it made Rick way to powerful and was putting him in a "I'm never wrong" position. It felt very power trippy like someone was projecting onto the character in the writers room. If anything the season's issues have been more because the adventures are not driving the story. After the pilot many of the stories were like a Rube Goldberg machine where unnecessary complex ideas were used to carry the episodes events. Morty needs an A in Math so he and Rick are diving into his teachers dream state to try and force him to give that A, meanwhile a dog collar Rick gave them to help the family deal with said dog gets hyper intelligence. That was the standard set for the first two seasons with only a few episodes breaking that formal. However every episode in season 3 was initiated by Rick or the family with super simple plot devices. I mean even in this last episode Jerry is basically drag on an adventure because Rick says so, there's no other plot point to why and Beth's hazard was messing with a ray gun that you saw what was going to happen. I guess that's the issue too, none of these episodes have had any real "holy shit" moments like season 1 and 2 had like Morty's near rape, Rick's final solution to 'Rick Potion #9', 'Mortynight Run' in general, there hasn't been anything that has had similar impact in season 3. It's been mostly shock gore and not much else. The family also has been closer to season 1 personality so I have no fucking clue what he is getting at in the second half of his rant, Rick has drunkenly forgotten shit and cared about his grandkids all the time.
>>
>>94868375
Heh, classic.
>>
>>94850782
THIS IS A SHOW ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF NARCISSISM.

OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD
YOU
MORONS

that's it. wow, zam zoom. Please relax and see it as a simple Morality play. It is just different mediation on the consequences of narcissism, cuz guess what, the show heads? kind of what it is about.
>>
>>94869110
Yeah, now it is. It wasn't before. We liked it more before.

A morality play is not what I come to Rick and Morty for. I come for high-concept fun adventures and witty dialogue.
>>
>>94853040
Yeah this season fucking reeks of "this is a mature show for mature people such as myself".
>>
>>94853448
Firing most of your writers and hiring a bunch of fucking nobodies in return is such a goofball move. It's not about "MUH MISOGYNY" that shit would be a death knell for any show.

Also Harmon is a shit.
>>
I guess the writers decided that whe have to really fucking care about the backdrop characters now or that I give a shit about this divorce and how everybody deals with it.
Well I don't. Just go on some fun adventures already I don't give a shit you had a divorce Harmon.
>>
>All of these "to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ" posters

You people are such an obnoxious cancer. I really hope most of you go back to high school next week and don't come back.
>>
>>94869204
These are the sort of people who think TBBT is funny.
>>
>>94850782
At least wait for Season 3 to finish airing before you start doing critique videos on it.
>>
>>94869110
But the consequences of narcissism are that you never achieve anything.
>>
>>94864369
You should look up what inspired Attack on Titan.
>>
At first I thought that the "Rick at the Morty store" of the intro was on those clips they never actually use in the season, but after a couple of episodes in which you can see Morty changing and how this whole thing is evolving, I wonder if at the end Morty isn't going to try to stop Rick, get killed, and then we end up with Rick casually going to buy a new Morty.
How mad would the autists that take everything seriously be?
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.