[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quack Pack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: kxVP9aPVUIpWr1R6GxwVugJWxmA.jpg (71KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
kxVP9aPVUIpWr1R6GxwVugJWxmA.jpg
71KB, 780x439px
Ultimately, was the show really that bad?

The answer is yes, yes it was. It was a worse version of Goof Troop with none of the family values and almost felt like it was made to shit on Ducktales fans. It was way too unpopular, only got 1 season and couldn't even live past a year. In fact, it only got 3 months in before getting cancelled
>>
>>
>>94849990
I remember watching it when I was younger. Twas mediocre, but not that bad. I also remember that Mighty Ducks cartoon.

I wanna fuck that Daisy.
>>
File: WELCOME TO SHORTY ISLAND.jpg (171KB, 1725x1560px) Image search: [Google]
WELCOME TO SHORTY ISLAND.jpg
171KB, 1725x1560px
HEY THERE, SON
>>
I thought it was okay when i was a kid
I like that they had such a different take on the Triplets and Daisy.
The humor would need a lot of work, and the plots were also too over-the-top
>>
File: kfQzLnH.png (72KB, 1036x782px) Image search: [Google]
kfQzLnH.png
72KB, 1036x782px
The weak link in Quack Pack by FAR is the nephews. Aging them up and trying to give them different personalities wasn't a bad idea but the execution was SO BLAND. They're just SO NINETIES in a way that was dated even when it came out, which was the MIDDLE OF THE NINETIES. They kill the humor whenever they're on screen, they're far too RADICAL in a way that feels entirely manufactured and inhumanly corporate.

The rest of the show is fine, if a bit mundane. the animation is decent and the slapstick is well executed. It's just them, they made me cringe when i WAS the demographic they were aimed at
>>
>>94849990
I miss the extreme 90's.
>>
>>94849990
>sexualization of children
>>
File: 1479329848840.png (418KB, 721x723px) Image search: [Google]
1479329848840.png
418KB, 721x723px
>>94850032
>>
>>94849990
Autism: The OP.
>>
>>94850299
>hey're just SO NINETIES in a way that was dated even when it came out, which was the MIDDLE OF THE NINETIES. They kill the humor whenever they're on screen, they're far too RADICAL in a way that feels entirely manufactured and inhumanly corporate.
As a 90s kid, that's why The Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie show is my favorite Simpsons episode. It's like a hangover of the 90s radical
>>
>>94850299
This guy pretty much got it in one. The new Duck tales is showing at least a promising start in giving the nephews legit personas.

Quack Pack had some decent animation in the crazy parts and ti was nice in theory to let Donald be in a fucking cartoon after getting next to nothing in DT, but it just wasn't worth it.
>>
>>94850744
The first part is objective. The second is facts
>>
The only good episode i can remember is the parody of The Stuff.
>>
>that episode where one of the ducks get a crush on a female cyborg.
I can't remember... All I remember was the female being aggressive towards them and Donald.
>>
>>94850188
>I like that they had such a different take on the Triplets and Daisy.
This is literally the only thing I remember.
>>
File: 1472579933093.gif (1MB, 451x331px) Image search: [Google]
1472579933093.gif
1MB, 451x331px
>>94849990
>That mind control episode
>>
>>94851181
A question cannot be objective.
>>
I always hated how they're the only ducks in a world full of humans. At least, that's how it seemed.
>>
>>94852093
It's on the same style like those Timon and Pumba adventures.
>>
>>94849990
I liked it when I was a child, it was not a masterpiece but it was fun
>>
>>94852106
I wanted cute duck girls.
>>
File: Lordregis.jpg (30KB, 608x339px) Image search: [Google]
Lordregis.jpg
30KB, 608x339px
>>94852093
>I always hated how they're the only ducks in a world full of humans.
Why does bad media using long running funny animal characters do this? Is it just laziness on the part of character designers?
>>
>>94850114
George Carlin?
>>
>>94849990
>>94850032

>Best Daisy design
>Worst Daisy voice/personality

I want Quack Pack Daisy's design with House of Mouse Daisy's voice.
>>
>>94853759
Don't talk shit about Kath Soucie.
>>
Quack Pack was awesome and the triplets had different voices and personalities just like the new DT.
>>
>>94853867

Oh boy, it's a Sonic SatAM autist in the wild.

Princess Sally was shit and you have bad taste in waifus, furfag.
>>
its not THAT bad, the most 90s thing about the nephews is their designs but they're otherwise just Max-expies. It was good with Donald too, always great when they gave him center stage.

Used to have the full series, lost it when my external hard drive took a shelf dive.
>>
>>94850032
>daisy will never look this sexy
>my dick when the episode with her weight gain
>>
>>94849990
Daisy's design was the best thing about this show. And the scenes with her and/or Donald were ok from what I remember. It's just that the nephews drag it down to a point it's not worth putting up with it for the decent moments.
>>
>>94852052
>>94854412
>Only one season
>Managed to squeeze in mind control and weight gain episodes.
That is kind of impressive. Any other blatlantly fetishistic episodes.
>>
>>94849990
Well, at least it gave me two scalie waifus.
(The dragon and the alligator)

And the Daisy weight gain. That was nice too.
>>
I will never forget, there was an episode where they all gained super powers and I was so damn hyped. Mid way it was cut short cause princess Dianna had died.
>>
>>94854348

>Nostalgia Critic makes a video and the meme of SatAM being good spreads
>>
>>94853867
She's meh.

>>94854348
Was talking about the VA, not Sally, who is complete and utter shit.

Seriously, SatAM's only passable characters were the villains and Uncle Chuck, that's it.
>>
>>94855696
Sorry, meant "I think he was talking about the VA".
>>
>>94855696
I always liked Snively since he was like the Luigi to Eggman's fucked up Mario
>>
>>94849990
>What was wrong with the 90s the series
>>
>>94855957
That describes at least 3 or 4 cartoons
>>
>>94856272
Yeah but coming off a few years after DuckTales I guess this one makes it more evident.
>>
>>94852052
Do you remember which episode was it?
Is Daisy the subject?
>>
>>94849990
I still remember the theme song.
>>
>>94851938
all I remember is an episode where one of them polishes their eyeball. thought that was pretty funny.
>>
>>94850299
>They're just SO NINETIES in a way that was dated even when it came out, which was the MIDDLE OF THE NINETIES. They kill the humor whenever they're on screen, they're far too RADICAL in a way that feels entirely manufactured and inhumanly corporate.
isn't that largely what made Max's character in Goof Troop, but with the addition of being embarassed by Goofy?

>>94850983
>The new Duck tales is showing at least a promising start in giving the nephews legit personas
only one that really got any character was Dewey. the rest just kinda blend in with each other
granted, I've known twins and triplets irl that more or less act the same, but kinda wish they'd change it up a bit more

>>94852093
kinda works in looney tunes
>>
only things I really remember liking about this series was
1). they actually gave the boys 3 distinct personalities (granted, they're the most stereotypical personalities you can give 3 guys with nerd, jock, and leader. Ed, Edd, n Eddy did it better)
2). it let Donald just be a bastard again. DT had him just as their loving uncle who went along for the ride, but the Donald I remember goes nuts to outright evil depending on how angry he is

other than that, I liked Daisy's redesign. I also kinda liked how they didn't make the boys keep their Donald voices, although it just made Donald's stand out even more
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.