[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: image.png (868KB, 780x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
868KB, 780x528px
Started watching cartoons last year. What series should I watch to completion next? What am I missing?

DONE:
Home Movies
Mission Hill
Futurama
The Simpsons (FIRST 10 SEASONS)
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Ping Pong the Animation
Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace
-
DONE WITH ALL EPISODES OUT:
Rick and Morty (WATCHED: SEASON 3, EP 4)
BoJack Horseman (WATCHED: SEASON 3, EP 12)
The Venture Bros. (WATCHED: SEASON 6, EP 8)
>>
At least 3 of those don't belong on this board.

But I'm going to tell you to watch HXH anyway.
>>
>>94848003
Lazily copy and pasted my list, so my apologies... Also, I've seen HxH already. This is a list of all the ones I've finished. Are you saying the original or something?
>>
File: [KHS]_Haruhi_Doujin2_27_1.jpg (34KB, 241x249px) Image search: [Google]
[KHS]_Haruhi_Doujin2_27_1.jpg
34KB, 241x249px
>>94848016
Hold on one second, I totally misread your post;

You mean to tell me that you have seriously only watched 4 cartoons, 2 anime, and MDE?
>>
>>94847996
watch venture bros another 30 times waiting for the new season, als moral orel and superjail!
>>
>>94848028
Really didn't write this clear enough, I guess. 7 cartoons, if you look at the ones that are still ongoing. Only started watching this stuff a year ago. Was looking to see what to 100% next.
>>
>>94847996
South Park. Ametican Dad. Archer.
>>
king of the hill
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (67KB, 841x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
67KB, 841x640px
my life as a teenage robot, the grim adventures of billy and mandy, Invader zim, spongebob squarepants(seasons 1-3+first movie), steven universe, adventure time(gets shit after frost and fire), he man and the masters of the universe, batman the animated series, superman the animated series,
>>
I don't see Clone High on that list.

It's short and sweet, you'll finish it in a day.

If you're a looking for something longer?
The Critic
Moral Orel
Frisky Dingo
>>
>>94847996
Moral Orel and get nature'd.
Xavier Renegade Angel
Duckman
Yami Shibai is a pretty good horror short anime, anime is a fucking dumpster fire of a medium, get into manga.
>>
File: 1500353708735.jpg (61KB, 452x419px) Image search: [Google]
1500353708735.jpg
61KB, 452x419px
>>94847996
From western animation you should definitly watch Adventure Time, Gravity Falls and Star vs the forces of evil. The new Castlevania series on netflix was pretty good too. If you are a SJW faggot or like good music in your cartoon then Steven universe is for you.
>>
File: 341812-best-anime.jpg (2MB, 1955x3350px) Image search: [Google]
341812-best-anime.jpg
2MB, 1955x3350px
>>94847996
From anime there are way too meany classics that are good:
Comedy/slapstick - Azumanga Daioh, Excel saga, Nichijou, GTO etc
Drama/Romance - Your lie in april, 5 cm per seccond, Clannad and Clannad after series etc etc
Action/Adventure - Cowboy bebop, Gurenn lagan, Eureka 7, Scrapped princess, Last exile, Fullmetal alchemist, Attack on titan etc etc etc
Horror/Suspense - Monster, Higurashi first 2 seasons, Death note etc and so on.
There are realy way too meany to name all the good ones. I added a bracket from /a/ for better info.
>>
>>94848367
>>94848431
>>94847996
Hope this helps.
>>
>>94847996
oh boy Straddle in this gonna be a long one:

Ginger Snaps
Camp Camp
Sonic Boom
F is for family
Supermansion
Wakfu
Niko and he sword of light (premiere and show)
Tangled
Huntik:seekers and secrets
How to train your dragon ( series and movie)
Hanazuki: secrets and treasures
Caslevania
The Maxx
Motorcity
Generator rex
Bojack Horseman
Dawn of the Croods
Jackie Chan Adventuers

I can keep going if you want and PLEASE dont get me started on anime, failed cartoon pilots, and movies
>>
File: 1503355339712.jpg (280KB, 780x918px) Image search: [Google]
1503355339712.jpg
280KB, 780x918px
>>94848453
Most of the specified cartoons are mid or shit tear, so dont watch thease.
>>
>>94848474
which ones do not like specifically? and why?
im genuinely curios
>>
File: 960.jpg (55KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
>>94848431
>>94848367
>>94847996
Dangit, i did not even mention one of the best western animated miniseries of all - Over the garden wall.
>>
>>94848496
Dawn of the Croods
Jackie Chan Adventuers
How to train your dragon series
Tangled
All mid tier.

Sonic boom is shit tier
Rest have not seen or heard
>>
>>94848453
And some of them are good only cuz of the nostalgia factor.
>>
File: You're all invited.jpg (32KB, 417x563px) Image search: [Google]
You're all invited.jpg
32KB, 417x563px
>>94847996
You seem to prefer more adult oriented animation, so I'm gonna suggest King of the Hill, Samurai Jack and Drawn Together.

If you don't mind going into something more aimed at younger viewers, go with Gravity Falls, Code Name Kids Next Door, and Ed Edd n Eddy.

KOTH is a relatively down to earth animated sitcom about a Texas family, one of my favorites. Drawn Together is a rauncy comedy centered around TV's first animated reality TV show, heavy on shock humor and gore, but still hilarious. Samurai Jack is a very slow paced and episodic action/adventure series about a Samurai flung far into the future controlled by Evil Incarnate.

Gravity Falls is a comedic mystery show about the two children staying at their great uncles tourist trap for summer vacation, going on weird adventures with whatever monster of the week they're dealing with.
Kid's Next Door is about the adventures of a group of children part of an intergalactic agency called the Kid's Next Door fighting the tyranny of adults, episodic in nature but has a surprising amount of lore and background story. Mainly a comedy, but with its fair share of action.
EEnE is about a group of mischevious children trying to scam the neighborhood children out of their cash to purchase their favorite candy, Jawbreakers. Pure episodic comedy, heavy on the slapstick and has great use of sound effects.
>>
>>94848530
Explain. Most of these shows are fairly recent , with the only nostalgia factor for me being jackie-chan adventures.
>>
>>94848603
Nah, busy.
>>
>>94848523
>All mid tier.

I think most of the shows i listed were mid-high tier, but mid is fine.

>Sonic boom is shit tier

What dont you like about sonic boom? its hilarious and easily the best sonic cartoon to date.

>Rest have not seen or heard

I figured that. I dont wanna spout shows hat everyone heard a million times like SU or AT.maybe you can check some of these shows out yourself. you might like some of them.
>>
You should watch all of Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnxnhlE21W0
>>
>>94847996

sym-bionic titan
cybersix
code lyoko
teen titans
the maxx
the world of tomorrow short film
the boondocks

these are some of my favorites in terms of story or humor or action, you might enjoy them
>>
File: 1502324468981.png (65KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1502324468981.png
65KB, 760x596px
>>94848453
>/co/ talks anime
pls no.
>>
>>94848028
Damn how bad is your comprehension? He said he started watching cartoons a year ago. 7 shows in a year is a lot if youre not ONLY watching cartoons
>>
Madoka Magica

So /co/ doesn't get an autistic shitfit over rec threads?
>>
>>94848749
i dont like anime either , but i have at least seen some of the good ones before dropping the trash medium.

Dont worry, i will leave the /a/utism to /a/.
>>
File: The Best Cartoons Ever Made.png (533KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
The Best Cartoons Ever Made.png
533KB, 1024x640px
>>94847996
WATCH ALL OF THESE

DO IT
>>
>>94848789
The point is that outside of /a/ people tend to overrate anime, talk out of their ass about a medium they don't understand, circlejerk over the ones in the picture (also toonami stuff) and bash everything else.
>>
>>94847996
rockos modern life
panty and stocking
gumball
wander over yonder
space patrol luluco
athf
12 oz mouse
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.