[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate Ezra?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (14KB, 180x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 180x233px
Anyone else hate Ezra?
>>
I hate all the bland characters on that overrated show. I'd say I hate him the most, but Steve Blum's character is pretty shit as well.

Nah, you know what, I do Ezra the most. For that fucking fake-ass "cool teen" voice that should have died with the 90's.
>>
>>94847356
The nose knows
>>
>>94847441
Yeah and I thought young anakin was annoying
>>
I don't hate him ..i will hate the writer that ruine one of the most potential character
they use him in lame joke and make him look like a kids ...most the time ..
so i can't hate him for writer mistake
>>
Yes. I do.
>>
>>94847356
hating best character is a lame meme
>>
>>94847356
Sure. Especially since they dropped the "dark side Ezra" plotline so fast.
I ended up liking only the characters that came from TCW.
>>
>>94847356
The whole show is shit so yes
>>
>>94847356
Its hard not to make 'young jedi' characters into Gary Stus.

Sadly, they failed miserably and Ezra is a terrible Gary Stu.

Hell. Ahsoka was a better character then him.
>>
>>94847356
This show should have just been an episodic with Kanan and Hera doing smuggling work in an Imperially ran galaxy, every now and again they run into some larger scale events but it's rare and well executed when done.

For the more juicy plot lines maybe every few episodes we can focus on Maul or Ashoka.
>>
>>94847356
I'm still annoyed how much they built up him turning to the dark side only to drop it immediately after the first episode of the third season.
>>
>>94847356
I do so much.
>>
>>94847356
I cringed pretty hard with the stun slingshot on his wrist.

He's 14, right? Why are you making him act 8?

I did love his stapler lightsaber, though.

>>94848686
>Especially since they dropped the "dark side Ezra" plotline so fast.

I'd be pissed, but I should know better, it's just so predictable.
>>
>>94847356
STREET RAT!
>>
>>94847356
I got used to him but even when his character works the the showrunners can't leave well enough alone, for example he did not need to be in mauls last ep
>>
>>94849556
>Its hard not to make 'young jedi'
how is it hard? especially when he is standing next to sabine wren
>>
>>94850136
>how much
it was just few glimpses, it was never going to be good
>>
>>94847356
He is an optimistic kid that is trying his hardest to fight a war that is way above his head and that is itself, trying to corrupt him to the dark side.

He is a good kid, a good guy. I'm sorry it's not the edgy bad boy you silly girls wanted, but not everyone is like that... and you should be glad about that.
>>
Ezra is Good character just stop using it on lame Joke or for Fun
>>
File: rebels3x03_0333.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rebels3x03_0333.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>94847356
>waaah I can't fap to it! I want my orange meme cheeks back waaah!!
>>
He looks like Space Aladdin

That's a reason enough.
>>
>>94847356
with all my heart
>>
File: Screaming Imperials.png (166KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming Imperials.png
166KB, 600x400px
>tfw we'll never get a show for the imperials
>>
>>94847465
I think he's talking about rebels.
>>
>>94856137
Nvm, i read it wrong
>>
>94849556
It's been a while, but I don't remember anything being obnoxiously wrong with her.

Erza annoyed me from episode 1 and didn't improve till the end of the season, when I dropped the show
>>
Oh look, it's space Aladdin.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.