[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Clone Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars.jpg (216KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars.jpg
216KB, 1280x960px
>Pic related is being pulled from Netflix on September 7th
>Just started getting into it
>According to my terrible napkin math I'd have to watch around 9 episodes per day to finish the series in time
Is it worth it, /co/?
>>
File: IMG_0203.jpg (223KB, 1456x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
223KB, 1456x816px
>>94847151
Just stream it elsewhere and skip the first season (except for rookies)
>>
>>94847189
Don't bother skipping shit. Ryloth is good, and pretty much every episode has its moments.
>>
>>94847151
Isn't Netflix the only place (outside obvious streaming/download sites) to watch the last season or so of this? Weird that it's being pulled.
>>
>>94847296
I think it's part of a larger Disney pullout from Netflix in general. They want to make their own subscription-based streaming service that absolutely nobody will use. So, typical short-sighted corporate jewery.
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (30KB, 741x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
30KB, 741x530px
>>94847277
I still think much of season 1 is still worth skipping, Ryloth isn't bad I agree and I forgot to mention not skipping the Cad Bane episode. There's just a lot of boring stuff that doesn't amount to much.
>>
>>94847319
I feel like the only way something like that could work is if they put up everything, I'm talking like, from classic Ducktales to Phil of the Future. And all the Disney Channel Original Movies, too. Otherwise I fully expect an idea like that to underwhelm, if not bomb outright.
>>
>>94847364
But the Numa and her Nerras episode is great and gets continued in Rebels
>>
>>94847381
True. If they put up fucking everything even I might pay for it. But these are the people who use marketing tricks like the disney vault, so fat chance of that happening.
>>
File: 1494030749824.png (130KB, 350x307px) Image search: [Google]
1494030749824.png
130KB, 350x307px
https://www.watchcartoononline.io/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-1-episode-1-ambush-2

4 u

(All of the episodes are available on the list on the right. I would recommend using ad-block)
>>
>>94847296
Well, If you speak German and have access to German television you could watch it there. Super RTL lucked out and got to air the 6th season before anyone else in the world. They still show reruns at 21:15 on Toggo Plus, 3 episodes a day. The channel is not a premium channel and they don't show any ads inbetween

Checked it up, they actually start airing the 6th season today at 21:55.
>>
File: cw recs.jpg (2MB, 1592x2556px) Image search: [Google]
cw recs.jpg
2MB, 1592x2556px
>>94847151
Use this guide to help determine what you find worth watching
>>
>>94847151
Just torrent it like a sane person. Don't skip anything.
>>
>>94847534
It's all shit.
>>
>>94847151
Here's a good watch order for ya
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/35ex94/the_clone_wars_ultimate_episode_order/
>>
>>94847151
>Netflix continuously removes great shows from it's listing
>Only a matter of time before all of the classics are gone and there's no reason to keep the program
Are the executives intentionally committing economic suicide?
>>
>>94847151
It's been up for removal a few times in the past couple months. Each time it gets renewed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.