[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Josie and the Pussycats got canned, and the final issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 227

Since Josie and the Pussycats got canned, and the final issue is out today, storytiming the whole run. It's a terribly written book, but Mok can only draw qts so at least the art is nice.

Hopefully the final issue is ripped today so I can add it to this thread when the time comes. Too bad Mok isn't doing the final issue
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94846624
>Bennet
Do I listen to my brain or my dick. I'm conflicted.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94846618
Manta will rip it by noon as always so let's keep this thread alive until then
>>
>>
>>94846828
I thought he said he was on break this week. Or was that last week. I can't keep up, he seems to go on his rape vacations every other week.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Another Archie book canned.
Add it to the list!

>Mega Man
>Sonic the Hedgehog
>Sonic Universe
>Jughead
>Betty & Veronica (three fucking issues)
>Josie & the Pussycats

With the exception of Mega Man, all these books have died within a year of each other. Archie's on fucking life support.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94846783
I love this clean covers
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Damn this artist is wasted on this series. Fucking all three have made me harder than most cape heroines.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94846876
I'm trying to list all of Archie's ongoings.

>Current
Archie (23 issues)
Afterlife With Archie (9 issues)
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (8 issues)
Riverdale (5 issues)
Your Pal Archie (1 issue)

>Announced/Not Yet Started
The Archies
Jughead the Hunger
B&V Vixens
Mighty Crusaders
Cosmo

I think this is everything, minus the digests. To say that Archie's in a transition period right now would be a very kind way of putting it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94847021
Is Black Hood still ongoing or did that finish?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94847071
One of the reasons the comic failed was that they removed the oldies from the book starting on #4
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94847070
The last issue came out over a year ago so your guess is as good as mine. I'd say it's probably done.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94847137
Last issue came out in June nigga
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94847175
You're talking about issue #11?

https://pulllist.comixology.com/sku/FEB161125/The-Black-Hood-11-MR-Reg-Cvr-A-Smallwood

Comixology says it came out June 2016.
>>
>>
>>
>>94847202
It got relaunched, Season 2 #5 came out in June
>>
>>
>>94847215
You are right.

Disregard that, I suck cocks
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94847070
>>94847215
The solicit text for issue 5 makes it sound like the book is done, but who the hell knows. Most of the time Archie doesn't state in the solicits when a book is ending, which is super annoying.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94847599
>>94847602
>even comic books are getting on the "head pats are super comfy" train that animu and mango have been on for decades
Let's get real for a second here: are head pats really that good in real life?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
So does this mean the 9th issue the last one?
>>
>>94847776
this is the last panel by Mok, you can stop reading here, seems like a good ending to me
>>
>>94847829
sadly yes
>>
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I only bothered with the first issue back when it came out.
Does Pepper show up anywhere beyond that opening scene?
>>
>>
>>94850102
No
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94850122
Well, now I know to skip this sh-
>>94850108
Oh, wait, there she is. In one panel. In the final issue.

Well, now I know to skip this shit. They already had one strike by making my waifu too thicc for my tastes.
>>
>>
>>94850172
Clearly I was wrong on that Pepper comment
>>
>>94850197
>Pepper shows up again
Jesus I need to start reading this shit before I dump it
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94850207
Don't sweat it; I'm pretty sure they only brought her back to bookend the whole shebang.

And from the look of things, she got fatter. What the heck, man?
>>
>>
>>94850269
She was Bennett's self insert
>>
OP you're fucking wrong. This is Bennett's best book yet. She has such an awsome grasp on the Pussycats; their dialog is SO fucking good, that she could write an issue that's nothing but the girls recording in a studio and I am willing to bet good money that it would STILL make for a wonderous read!

I just hope this only goes on hiatus as long as Audrey is getting stunt-casted as the artist on Archie. I could read this comic forever, and I hope I get the chance to.
>>
>>94850061
This issue is like this series, but concentrated: this few pages in and the dialog has never been heavier!

Damn this is good!
>>
>>94850094
I love this comic
>>
>>94851474
>t. Bennett
There's nothing different between this book, and Waypool or the current Harley book. It's been carried through the whole run solely on the art, while the writing has consisted of LOLSORANDUMB.
>>
>>94850145
Proof positive this book works even with low-tier art.
>>
>>94850207
Awww
>>
>>94850250
Now this is an elegant end.

Fingers crossed for more.
>>
>>94846618
Damn.
And I never got a chance to fap to the art.
>>
>>94852027
No one's stopping you from fapping now anon
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 227

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.