[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Empire #9 Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: Secret Empire Steve 1.jpg (183KB, 1074x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Empire Steve 1.jpg
183KB, 1074x1084px
I found two spoilers on a page, apparently Steve Rogers is...
>>
File: galactus laugh.png (346KB, 787x594px) Image search: [Google]
galactus laugh.png
346KB, 787x594px
>>94844696
Kobik is a bitch confirmed.
>>
Reminder that Nick Spencer said that the end of the event wouldn't be resolved by cosmic cube shenanigans.
>>
>>94844800
Well at the end of this everyone hates deadpool and Steve has to get woke
>>
>>94844696
Op pls post the other pic
>>
File: Secret Empire Steve 2.jpg (228KB, 1103x1423px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Empire Steve 2.jpg
228KB, 1103x1423px
>>94844830
The other image is just his last "memory"...
>>
>>94844865
Wait so captain hydra is crossbones somehow?
>>
>>94844696
And this is why I have dropped Secret Empire.
>>
>>94844865
>>94844877
If Captain here is Crossbones, wouldn't killing the Red Skull go against everything he believed in? He kinda was the Skull's greatest fan.
Or maybe... that can give another meaning to "there's nothing but the dream", since the Red Skull thought Crossbones would always trust him implicitly.

Nah, this event is worse than CW2.
>>
>>94844934
But crossbones helped steve in his coup. How can he both help and be steve
>>
>>94844877
>>94844934
Did you guys not read Standoff? Old Steve was about to be killed by Crossbones before Kobik restored his youth and changed him to Captain Hydra.
>>
>>94844865
>>94844934
Guys, this is just the last fight of Old Man Steve before Kobik changed him (Avengers Standoff), he isn't Crossbones...
>>
>>94844966
>Did you guys not read Standoff?
Of course I didn't read it, we're on /co/.
Either way, this isn't the real Steve, but some memory that Kobik pulled out from her ass and inserted into the timeline. The "real" Steve was away the whole time, it seems.

It would be pretty interesting if he was Crossbones the whole time, though.
>>
>>94844865
So the memory of Sam was from when Red Skull made him Snap Wilson

And the Bucky memory was from either when Steve brought Bucky back as Winter Soldier or when Kobik tried to turn him Hydra.

Still not sure who the blonde lady is.
>>
>>94844981
It would be pretty cool, though. It'd give the Skull-fake Cap dynamic another layer.
But Spencer is a hack, so it's just a fake Steve. Typical.
>>
>>94844696
>>94844865
So if this Steve was completely removed from reality and swapped in with HydraCap, this just make the whole lifting of Mjolnir scene from the FCBD issue even more fucked up as you can't fall back on the "detecting the good in him" excuse
>>
>>94845023
Its a norse weapon it loves nazis the way nazis love it
>>
>>94844990
Blonde lady was revealed to have been Sharon Carter.
>>
>>94845007
>It would be pretty cool, though.
No it wouldn't. It would make no sense. And you being mad at Spencer not doing something that would make no sense says a lot.
>>
>>94845136
How did you even take that away from my post?
I liked Spencer's Superior Foes. I'm just saying his writing took a dive after that.
>>
Uh, I'm not getting any implications here.
>>
>>94845150
Because that's exactly what was in your post? Don't bother backpedalling now.
>>
>>94844800
Possible Kobik just changes Steve back, but not the state of the world.
>>
>>94844986
I don't know how to put spoilers in the texts so I'll say what I think...

This Steve Rogers was the real Steve, now he's just a memory inside Kobik because she changed him, that is the simple explanation... maybe Cap Hydra reality was the original and was retconed by Kobik when she was a simple cosmic cube like they said, inside the cube was Cap Hydra and the original reality that was now a simple memory and when Kobik "restored" Steve, she simply exchanged memories but she didn't changed 616 reality, that's why Cap Hydra wants the cube, to restore his original reality... the reality that could be inside Kobik, that's why we have another Falcon, Jones, Selvig, Sharon, Red Skull and other villains there.

This is really confusing... I will wait until tomorrow, we will have more answers.
>>
>>94844800
Yes Spencer is a hack, we already knew this
>>
>>94845273
Yeah, we have like 40 issues of Morning Glories to tell us that already.
>>
>>94845350
Is Morning Glories one of the most dissapointing comics ever?
>>
so when cap comes back, he wont have knowledge of anything from after ww2? what a shitty way to reboot him.
>>
>>94845496
What? This Steve is from just before Kobik changed him to be young again in Standoff.
Where the fuck did you get that idea?
>>
>>94845496
His last memory was from standoff
>>
>>94845538
>Where the fuck did you get that idea?
He doesn't read the comics
>>
>>94844800
I guess "technically" just reinserting Real Steve back in his body wouldn't totally resolve everything via cosmic cube.

>Real Steve goes back in his body.
>Whoops! My bad guys!
>Hydra forces dismantled.
>Cap goes on a trip across 'MURICA! to assure everyone he's back.

God that's stupid and it's likely how things are going to end, isn't it?
>>
>>94845723
How would Steve be able to live with himself after killing Las Vegas, Rick and Natasha and Jack Flagg?
Unless Bitch Kobik brings them back somehow.
>>
>>94844865
I assume at this point that Waid will be writing this memory of Cap as the mini.
>>
>>94845965
Waid pretty much said he is going to ignore Secret Empire.
>>
>>94845740
Where does Eliza, who claimed to be an Elder Goddess and was Cucking Chthon with HydraCap, fit into all this?
>>
>>94846598
She's 4d chessing the reality warp that kobik did and faked her death so she can BTFO outta Steve when he returns to normal
>>
File: 1479921022202.jpg (96KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1479921022202.jpg
96KB, 986x553px
Inb4 the resolution to this retarded event is cosmic cubes are too strong to be used in this universe and as such all changes made will be reversed including deaths and memories. Lastly because Captain America suffered the most ... emotionally .. and because he helped convince kobik that the change was wrong.. he will get a +1 and be restored to his youthful prime pre-elderly self.
>>
Eh, at least out of all the stupid cosmic cube shit they could've done, Spencer seems to have chosen the least stupid
>>
>>94844696
>>94844865

does something interesting happen with Emma, Tchalla and Namor? please tell me, if not, I can go back to studying without having comics in my mind.
>>
>>94847475
Tchalla tells Steve to fuck off and calls Tony a faggot.

Emma makes a deal with Hydea cap

Namor teams up with the rest of the Avengers and Bucky and are about to take out Stevil
>>
I literally don't understand how Steve won't be in jail by the end of this indefinitely.

>But he's a hero xD omg they'll all forgive him
yeah senpai, nah
>>
>>94844800
I'm looking forward to them ignoring mass murder of Las Vegas with no survivors.
>>
>>94848578
>implying the reset button isn't going to be pressed HARD
None of this shit will ever have happened. Probably for the best too, since rolling with the fallout of this would be... well, rather unwise, to say the least.

Hopefully, this event will pull a Sonic 06 and mercifully erase its own existence.
>>
File: DHxpQDJW0AIxWO_.jpg (192KB, 790x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DHxpQDJW0AIxWO_.jpg
192KB, 790x1199px
>>
>>94848754
>>
>>94848819
>>
>>94844986
>Did you guys not read Standoff?
>Of course I didn't read it, we're on /co/.

I would argue that not reading shitty nuMarvel hardly makes you a poor fan of the medium.

I glanced at the battle scene from today's after months of ignoring them and it's just pages and pages of diversity hire tweens in shitty knockoff costumes punching cis white knockoff Nazis because they built a wall (GET IT?!?!?!) in space.

I'm not a Conservative, but don't fucking try to shove an agenda of any kind down my throat and act like I should be thankful for it.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.