[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Oatmeal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: gawker oatmeal importance.png (150KB, 686x593px) Image search: [Google]
gawker oatmeal importance.png
150KB, 686x593px
We talk about webcomics usually, what do people think of The Oatmeal? I found pic related while trawling old Gawker stuff, and it sums up my feelings pretty well. A lot of the Oatmeal just feels surface level zany and not very varied.
>>
All I remember is that it was really autistic about Thomas Edison.
>>
>>94844284
He's the faggot who single-handedly started the Tesla autism and the sriracha obsession on the internet. The rest of his content is either preachy stuff, or factoid comics, or just generic relatable humor.

Also, he really fucking hates kids. A lot of adults and webcomic artists tend to do but this guy makes sure to let it be known.
>>
>>94844265
He seems like a douche
>>
>>94844265

I don't think about it. It was meme fuel on Reddit for a while and now the moment has finally passed.

The art was terrible, the humor was low, and none of it bothered me in the slightest because I don't get up in arms about people getting lucky with success.
>>
>>94844493
>who single-handedly started the Tesla autism
you must be 18+ to post on 4chan

seriously nigger this shit goes waaaaay back
>>
>>94845453
>and none of it bothered me in the slightest because I don't get up in arms about people getting lucky with success.

Well god fucking bless you anon, I wish more people had this rare bloody trait
>>
>>94844265
Zany, "relatable", kinda ugly drawn. Basically the proto-Owlturd. He also drew himself as fat when he was actually pretty generically handsome. I found that midly interesting.
>>
>>94844265
It's hilarious to me that both Gawker and BUzzfeed have apperantly been throwing shitfits about how cynical his comic-making is, when they are FUCKING GAWKER AND BUZZFEED
>>
>>94845524
In tech circles maybe, but I've got to agree that it was the Oatmeal that really pushed the "Tesla's the best, Edison sucks!" stuff into the mainstream.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.