[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when did Aang meet Wang Fire? He just shows up to pose as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: wang.jpg (42KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
wang.jpg
42KB, 500x333px
So when did Aang meet Wang Fire? He just shows up to pose as Aang's father at the Fire Nation school, but he never appears before or after that. Did I miss something? I feel like there's an entire episode missing or something.
>>
>>94844071
He's just a nice old man who took in a very strange child
>>
>>94844071
The American dub is missing about 20 episodes and several episodes were edited down and mashed together. Sokka getting the space sword and his sword training is actually a four episode arc, Wang Fire has another five appearances, Ty Lee another 10, and Mai an additional 12.
>>
>>94844668
Ty Lee technically has 11 if you count dream/spirit world nonsense
>>
>>94844071
I always thought of Wang Fire as just some bum they gussied up and paid off in Leechy Nuts to pretend to be his dad, y'know since they're not native to the fire nation even the handful they brought over from the emerald isles were still highly valuable
>>
........wut
>>
>>94844668
It's so ridiculous how they introduce Sapphire as heavily pregnant and then cut all the other episodes she's in so that story never goes anywhere
>>
>>94847171
Didn't she have triplets? Wang Fire is a mighty man.
>>
>>94844071
In the english dub, they cut the episode where he seduces Katara and Aang and Sapphire walk in on them boning.
>>
>>94844071
There's a whole 12 issue comic mini-series about him.
>>
>>94847171
Sapphire became nothing more than a nagging wife stock character, totally dropped the ball on her.
>>
>>94848679
Yeah but it came from a place of inadequacy. She never felt like she could live up to being the wife of such an incredible man. Sapphire was tragic, really
>>
>>94848167
It was only Aang. It's why Katara is so against them getting together. She knew she couldn't match up.
>>
I dunno, fellow hotmen. You guys are gonna think I'm crazy, but one time I saw Wang Fire hanging around with that Avatar kid! And he took off his manly beard like it was a fake! And his wife was taking a swim and she was clearly not pregnant at all! I... I don't know what to make of this.
>>
>>94853698
You dare suggest a man as viral as Wang fire would lie about his beard and pregnant wife? Preposterous
>>
>>94844071
Sapphire Fire made me feel things
>>
>>94853698
>>94854016
She gave birth, she was clearly in the final month of pregnancy.
>>
File: smug baldmen.jpg (49KB, 772x580px) Image search: [Google]
smug baldmen.jpg
49KB, 772x580px
>He didn't see the Wang Fire origin story deleted scene in the ATLA limited edition anniversary box-set

LOL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.