[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forbidden Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: episode 201.jpg (18KB, 421x237px) Image search: [Google]
episode 201.jpg
18KB, 421x237px
Goddamn it-
Does anyone have 201 uncensored?
It popped up a long time ago and I never snagged it. Now finding it's a bitch.

I just want it on principal at this point.
>>
>>94842244
Bump for interest, I've never seen it uncensored but have been wanting to add it to my collection for a while.
>>
>>94842244
I saw it a long time ago, wondering why Mohammad and Tom Cruise were still visually censored.

Then I realized that was the joke.
>>
>>94843371
It's on TPB. Not sure about the visual quality since it's likely the old SPS-rip, but you can always mix it with a BD 1080p copy.
>>
>>94842244
Are you referring to the massively censored speech at the end? Because you can find it easily.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1XubtHhVI8

If you're referring to Mohammad being censored, that's just part of the episode.
>>
>>94842244
I have a copy of the episode, not sure if it's censored or not. It obviously has the censor bars, but that's part of the episode, it's a joke. What's the censored difference?
>>
Yes, a few guys on /b/ leaked it when they found out that SP studios might have the episode still listed on their server, and they did. The used rtmpdump to get it.

The visuals were censored on purpose, which that joke was lost when the audio was censored too.

You can easily find the torrent for the episode anywhere online
>>
>>94843949
>torrent
Nobody want's torrents anon, we want RESULTS
>>
>>94843371
>>94843622
No, it's not part of the episode.
>>
>>94844838
d-do you know what a torrent is?
>>
>>94845955
Mohammed being censored is a joke. Speech being censored is not and is actual censorship by Comedy Central.
>>
>>94846140
They've went on record plenty of times saying they were told to censor him and the speech last minute.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (18KB, 402x116px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
18KB, 402x116px
>>94843622
What do Trey and Matt not want me to remember?
>>
>>94842244
Does that even exist?
>>
>>94846140
>>94846302
One of the earlier signs of the SJW rot setting into our popular culture.
>>
>>94846140
>>94846302
It works better if it's censored though, since that was the whole point of the show anyway.
>>
>>94849335
>show
Episode, I mean
>>
He was shown in the Super Best Friends episode. I don't know what the fascination is with seeing him again.

but he was definitely intended to be shown again. anyone doubting that is an idiot. CC just caved.
>>
>>94848461
Welcome to 70 years ago.
>>
>>94843886
the word Mohammed is beeped out every single time and Kyle's speech at the end about threatening people with violence was also completely beeped out.
>>
>>94848461
>sjw

The episode was hot off the heels of artists being killed by actual terrorists, with Matt and Trey having received vague threats before its airing. SJWs had nothing to do with it you mong.
>>
>>94850501
No, he's right. Actual liberals in France went ahead with their prodding and joking. It got them attacked but they didn't stop.

Telling people it's okay to be mad about a cartoon is definitely SJW territory. SJWs aren't necessarily liberal. But that departs vastly from the cartoon.
>>
There is no actual uncensored version for the visuals. The uncensored audio is around and I can post tonight if someone gives a retard proof guide to safely MEGA.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!mgdShKBR!mYRG4Bg1_qBq7SDwhMEA2eLMF1o4t92eUPz5D-7E6qg
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.