[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does DC just give up and make Amethyst an Indigo Lantern?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

When does DC just give up and make Amethyst an Indigo Lantern?
>>
shut the FUCK up
>>
That doesn't really make sense. Her role in mystical DC is fairly important.
>>
that's stupid. Just market her to young girls
>>
>>94840124
Remove aquaman and put her as the Magic factor of the league
>>
>>94840360
She can't sustain a title and she doesn't have much crossover with other characters.
>>
>>94840398

The title can't be sustained because they put out a GoT-esque comic back when they released the kid-aimed shorts online.
>>
Just add her to the Teen Titans, but remove all the old Titans characters and focus it on being about a new generation of kids and teens.

So Damian, Jon/Superboy, Amethyst black Aqualad, and so on. Starfire and Raven need to join the other Titans and finally be adults.
>>
>>94840124
Maybe make her join magik U, or legends of tomorrow?
>>
>>94840553
She is a GoT-esque character though.

>>94840909
Gross
>>
>>94840909
We want the character to be good, anon.
>>
File: 1497751287775.jpg (109KB, 615x645px) Image search: [Google]
1497751287775.jpg
109KB, 615x645px
Weird idea, but how about we just keep her as she is.
>>
>>94840996
Mystik U but yeah that would be neat
>>
>>94841636
>We want the character to be good, anon.
Are you implying that a character can't be good in Teen Titans?
>>
>>94841948
where is the lie
>>
>>94840398
>she can't sustain a title
But she can and has.
>>
>>94841948
Yes because a character can't be good in Teen Titans.
>>
>>94840124
is she a sociopath?
>>
>>94841009
Not every fantasy story is fucking Game of Thrones and I kinda wish people who only got into fantasy thanks to GoT would fuck off.

I'm THIS close to actually recommending Elminster stories for people who want to read actual fantasy stories.
>>
>>94840124
Why can't DC just make the magical fantasy princess into a prisoner of a space ring designed to contain the worse psychotics in the universe.
I don't know, man.
>>
>>94842580
Because dark/deep/edgy fags still haven't been run off from comics. The rape of Sue Dibny would be celebrated on /co/ nowadays.
>>
Amethyst is a boring character, DC is good to ignore.
>>
>>94841948
the Teen Titans have never been good

>>94840124
why can't they just give her a book
>>
>>94840124
princess amethyst? It seems I'm a dum dum for not realizing this was an established character beyond that cartoon mini-series.
>>
>>94842806
1980s DC was a hell of a place
>>
>>94842499
It's a fairly standard changeling fantasy story. I think the main issue is that they need a writer to sit down and fully hash out Gemworld as a setting and, from the beginning, decide if they want an on-going or conventional narrative.
>>
File: 250px-Amethystprincess.jpg (65KB, 250x392px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Amethystprincess.jpg
65KB, 250x392px
>>94842806
The fairest of them all
>>
>>94840124
Is this one off art, or part of a book?
>>
I liked her relationship with Constantine in the comics.
>>
because indigo lanterns are mass murderers?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.