[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say a war erupted between the two, who wins? Who had the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: League vs Hand.jpg (101KB, 780x410px) Image search: [Google]
League vs Hand.jpg
101KB, 780x410px
Lets say a war erupted between the two, who wins? Who had the deadliest members. Who is the more dangerous group?
>>
>>94839287
Who cares.
>>
>>94839287
Zombie ninjas>Arab ninjas
>>
>>94839353
You do. Why else would you post?
>>
>>94839287
Please stop shoehorning Lady Shiva into the League.
>>
>>94839727
Oh for a minute I thought OP meant Shiva vs the hand.
>Shiva wins
>>
>>94839287

Shiva's not even part of the League anymore. And still, she would own every single Hand warrior that came her way.
>>
>>94839287

Defenders made Elektra retardedly op. If comics follow suit like they tried to do with the mini, it would completely change dynamic of where she fits in comic universe
>>
>>94839287
Pre-N52 Lady Shiva would solo Elektra + the Hand. N52 Dinosaur Lady Shiva, is debatable.
>>
>>94841062
>Defenders made Elektra retardedly op.

This really surprised me since MCU usually gimps the shit out of the live action versions of characters, from what i've seen.
>>
>>94842713

She body checked Luke fucking Cage like it was nothing, then proceeded to fight other three, taking hits from Iron fist or just avoiding them easily, and working JJ like she was nothing. Matt is only one that kept his shit together and that was mostly because he kept dancing back because he knows how she fights.

A guy that needs the iron fist to knock him out got body dropped by the Black Sky like she was flipping a sack of potatoes. Whatever they made her out of was a lot like the Iron fist is only thing I can think of.

She's like a better version or a shadow version of Iron Fist, except put into the body of someone trained like Daredevil.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.