[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Universe vs. 9/11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Punisher War Machine.jpg (99KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher War Machine.jpg
99KB, 850x478px
Everyone knows the destruction of the World Trade Center in 2001 was highly traumatic for America. But, I haven't been able to stop thinking; in the Marvel Universe, wouldn't Al-Qaeda have bitten off more than they can chew?

I mean, yeah, most of the heroes are going to refuse to get involved in vengeance because that's not the heroic thing, but Marvel's got plenty of antiheroes, nominal heroes, and even "I got standards!" villains.

Do you think it's possible that Bruce Banner might have got caught up in the rage and grief going on around him until Hulk leaps over to the Middle East and starts tearing shit up?

Or Punisher might have decided to focus on going after Al-Qaeda's network for a while, since they just pushed their way to the top of the list?

Hells, what's stopping some rogue general secretly contacting Juggernaut and going "Hey, I'll pay you millions of tax-free dollars if you'll go and tear shit up in the Middle East"? Or Doom - who probably already militantly stamps out religion in Latveria anyway - deciding to go all Vlad Tepes II and burn the Middle East to the ground?
>>
File: 1492898865562.jpg (43KB, 620x487px) Image search: [Google]
1492898865562.jpg
43KB, 620x487px
>>94830696
>Or Doom - who probably already militantly stamps out religion in Latveria anyway - deciding to go all Vlad Tepes II and burn the Middle East to the ground?
Honestly, it pisses me off that Doom is written like an American SJW. If there was a Balkan Super-Genius Sorcerer, you bet your ass he'd have taken out the Muslim world already. It's why this pic drives me nuts.
>>
>>94830726
Unlike you, he probably knows that the Middle East's current state is the fault of the US wantonly destabalizing the region and not due to any inherent quality of Arabs/Persians.

That being said, he'd definitely force any Muslims in his lands to assimilate
>>
>>94830866
>That being said, he'd definitely force any Muslims in his lands to assimilate

With Doom's ego? Like I said, Latveria residency probably demands conversion to the Church of Doctor Doom, God Incarnate, on pain of brain-reprogramming or death.
>>
>>94830866
>Unlike you, he probably knows that the Middle East's current state is the fault of the US wantonly destabalizing the region and not due to any inherent quality of Arabs/Persians.

Well, the man already wants to rule the whole fucking world. I'm 99% sure he'd take the opportunity to invade the Middle East first under false pretenses.

>That being said, he'd definitely force any Muslims in his lands to assimilate

He wouldn't allow any Muslims in, period.
>>
Come to think of it, wouldn't Juggernaut be one of the most terrifying mercenaries you can contract in the Marvel world? I mean, yeah, he's not good at subtlety. But the guy has tanked everything that some of Earth's heaviest hitters have thrown at him. What's a conventional military force going to do to him?
>>
>>94830696
Lookin' good, Frank.
>>
>>94831202
Honestly most supervillains would be much better as mercenaries than bank robbers.
>>
>>94830919
>Lord Doom, Hallowed be thy Name, protect your faithful Servant
>Fuck Richards
>Amen
>>
>>94830726
>Islam
>race

Doom is retarded
>>
>>94830866
>Unlike you, he probably knows that the Middle East's current state is the fault of the US wantonly destabalizing the region and not due to any inherent quality of Arabs/Persians.

You're so retarded it's amazing.
>>
>>94833540
It's a faulty Doombot. Doom wouldn't:

a) Defend Islam.
b) Dismiss Drac's origins.
c) Decline a steady alliance between neighbors.
d) Mix up religion and race.
e) Berate Christianity after upholding Islam.

It was a Doombot.
>>
>>94830726
>Dracula is racist to suspect the expansionist drive of Islam
>Dracula is literally Vlad the Impaler, who was held hostage as a child by the Turkish invaders and later led the Wallachian army in Eastern Europe against the Turks following the fall of Constantinople

Have any of these Marvel writers opened a history book in their life or were they too busy signaling how they're not like those bad!whites who distrust Islam
>>
>>94830696
Aren't there mutants and heroes in the Middle East?
>>
>>94834037
>Have any of these Marvel writers opened a history book in their life
No,not really. If they did, they'd know that Doom would probably be a closeted Drac fanboy and an Ottoman hater.

>inb4 gypsy
For the record,he's half-gypsy. And considering how white everybody in his tribe is, it's not impossible for him to just be a native Latverian from a nomadic group. Lots of Balkan countries had locals who moved from place to place. Anywaaaaaay, just because you're part of one minority doesn't mean you have to love everybody else.
>>
Liberals
>>
>Thinking the United States actually want to get out of the Middle East
This is the war that never ends.
>>
>>94833639
>c) Decline a steady alliance between neighbors.
Everything else I could maybe give you, but Doom's ego is unparalleled by any character in the Marvel Universe. Except possibly Ego, the Living Planet, who *might* be able to equal it. Doom doesn't "do" alliances. He conquers everyone and does their job himself.

>>94831597
I wonder if anyone would read a story with Juggernaut as the protagonist as he does the ultimate mercenary job of his career and levels Mecca to the ground. If only out of sheer bile fascination.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.