[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION ALL FANFIC WRITERS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: TempImage.jpg (50KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
TempImage.jpg
50KB, 640x627px
Hey there! Are you a part of the Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra fandom? Do you like to write fanfiction stories for these fandoms and have some time to kill? Do you have a creative mind and and need an excuse to write all your story ideas, or rather are you in a creative dry spell and need a little inspiration to get you started in writing your fanfictions? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then do I have an offer for you! Introducing the Pro-bending Circuit, a team based, tournament style fanfiction competition where any and every avid Avatar fan can rejoice and write stories based on a number of different provided prompts and story elements! We currently are in need of 9 competitors to start the tournament, but that's not all! Not in the mood to write, and instead want to just read others' stories? No worries, for you can be a judge for the competition as rather than a competitor! There are 2 judge slots open current as well, so come get them while you can! For more information, or to join in on the fun, visit this link: https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/164505/165503850/1/Season-5-Tryouts-Sign-Ups-for-Officials-and-Competitors-OPEN

(Disclaimer, this competition is not my creation, I am just a competitor. If you do decide to join the competition, please read all rules and stipulations before submitting your entry form. Thank you for reading through this, and I hope to see some of you in the circuit.)

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.