[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jessica Jones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>Blocks your path

And then rolls her eyes, insults you and tells you the whole situation you all are in is ridiculous
>>
>>94828805
Tell her to get the fuck out of my way so I can get where I'm going? Jesus, people are so rude nowadays, I have places to be.
>>
>>94828805
Push her down and rape her because unlike Comics JJ, who can rip my head off and shove it up my asshole, netflix JJ is weak enough that even my fat greasy ass is strong enough to keep her down
>>
File: Scotsman.jpg (32KB, 770x442px) Image search: [Google]
Scotsman.jpg
32KB, 770x442px
GET OUT OF ME WAY YE SLOPPY SECOND
>>
File: Cronus vs Graphite.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Cronus vs Graphite.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>94828805
PAUSE
And then move her so that she gets hit by her own vomit
>>
>>94828805
bend her over and forcibly butter her muffin butt
>>
>>94828805
no ass
>>
>>94828805
What's ridiculous to her, white or Asian men?

>>94828976
She wouldn't even feel your tiny dick you pathetic fat white boy
>>
File: where do you.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
where do you.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>94828822
>places to be
>>
>>94829054
>fat white boy
How do you know he's white? Maybe he's an obese black man.
>>
>>94829054
>She wouldn't even feel your tiny dick you pathetic fat white boy
I don't think you know how rape works, why would he care?
>>
>>94828805
I want to to tell me how shit my life is while she rides my dick and slaps my balls
>>
>>94829309
Now you've got me wondering. Is it rape if she doesn't feel it? What if you have like a micropenis and you literally can't even get it in because you're too small, you're just sort of dry hump grinding in someone's crotch while holding them down. I'm sure this is some kind of crime, but is it even rape?

Let's go further. What if someone THINKS they've been raped, bit actually wasn't. Let's say you roofie a girl and pull her pants down, but then you just leave her there to make assumptions. And in court, you reveal that you video taped the whole thing, from the moment she passed out to the moment she woke up, and it's clear that nothing happened that remotely qualifies as sex. What crime can you be charged with? And why do I have an erection right now?
>>
>>94829660
>Now you've got me wondering. Is it rape if she doesn't feel it? What if you have like a micropenis and you literally can't even get it in because you're too small, you're just sort of dry hump grinding in someone's crotch while holding them down. I'm sure this is some kind of crime, but is it even rape?
Yes, you're thinking of Sexual Assault.
>Let's go further. What if someone THINKS they've been raped, bit actually wasn't. Let's say you roofie a girl and pull her pants down, but then you just leave her there to make assumptions. And in court, you reveal that you video taped the whole thing, from the moment she passed out to the moment she woke up, and it's clear that nothing happened that remotely qualifies as sex. What crime can you be charged with?
Also Sexual Assault.
>And why do I have an erection right now?
You like Sexual Assault
>>
>>94828805
At least I don't have aids you fucking mudshark
>>
>>94829738
You're no fun.
>>
Tall Slut No Panties
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.