[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Peggy so unlikable? Why is she never given any kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: peggy-hill.jpg (131KB, 770x447px) Image search: [Google]
peggy-hill.jpg
131KB, 770x447px
Why is Peggy so unlikable?
Why is she never given any kind of punishment for the things she does wrong?
How does Hank manage to stomach her?
>>
women in general arent likable, she's just a realistic character
>>
>>94828602
Honestly I'm not sure sometimes. She causes more problems than Bobby.
>>
>>94828602

1. More full of herself then Cotton is.
2. Smart enough to be stupid.
3. A real cunt for letting a man's wife cheat on him, just like the rest of the cast.
4. Never actually learns anything.
5. A enabler for her son and husband's shit, and her own shit she desperately clings to.
>>
She was an extremely amazing (endearing sometimes) mom in the early seasons, later on she started just being a 60 iq retard who thinks she's fucking einstein
>>
>>94828602
Because Peggy is smug and intelletually vain while not having the credintials to be so. She thinks she knowa better, but in most situations, no, she does not. And often, her pusnishment is the result of her own screw ups.

The reason she is so compatible with Hank, is because:

1) Hank has a good tolerance for BS
2) Hank is very willing to go along with something so long as at least it sounds like it works.
>>
>>94828696
>A real cunt for leting a man's wife cheat on him.
You do know that they did this to protect Nancy, Joseph, and Dale right? Dale would probably kill Nancy, Joseph, and John Redcorn or even himself.

Dale has been shown to be a person who can't handle real situations. He fucking almost got himself shot because Hank was pranking him and he pretended that he had a gun/hostage on the roof of a college. NOT TELLING DALE is the best situation you can get.

Bill is a depressed fuck who can't kill himself or anyone correctly. So its okay to tell him if his wife was a cheating slut, but Dale is a different story and even Bill (Who usually can't keep secrets) kept it a secret of Nancy's affair.
>>
>>94828773
>Dale would probably kill Nancy, Joseph, and John Redcorn or even himself.

giving him too much credit, he'd probably kill himself
>>
>>94828844
Dale has been shown to lash out of the person of his anger first. Remember he tried to kill Hank after he stole his basket credit and then told him (Hank) that he would kill himself after he killed him (Hank).

He would most likely kill Nancy or John Redcorn before offing himself.
>>
>>94828713
To be fair she created an Algebra Playbook for the Flyin' Hawaiian
>>
>>94828713
I AIN'T GOT NO LEARNIN?
DANG
>>
>>94828773
Dale didn't pretend to be gunman at the college he was doing his job killing bugs, then Bill called the cops thinking Dale was a gunman.

If anything I think Dale knows but denies it, I think he copes with it in his weird way like when he had a chance to fuck that female exterminator and Nancy told him not to go he turned and said something along the lines of "I never said no you couldn't hang with your friend John Redcorn" it like when he had to give the kid kidney and he sold it for lollipops he seems more pretty aware of whats going on and what to do but just tries to be a better person without showing it.

Hell when he found another bastard of Redcorn he set it up so john would have to take care of the kid instead of letting his friend Bill raise another abandoned child of Redcorn which John does in the end.
>>
Eh, she's no Clay Puppington
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.