[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: rain.png (2MB, 1199x888px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
2MB, 1199x888px
A marvel version of the DC universe
Or a Dc version of the marvel universe.
>>
Dethmate
>>
File: rain.png (805KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
805KB, 940x529px
>>94827404
here is another version.
>>
>>94827404
retaliators at least looks fun to read
>>
>>94827981
I don't like the spider-man/woman version of DC. It is kind of shitty.
>>
>>94827404
A Marvel version of the DC Universe would be a train wreck. Marvel can't write good storylines for solos or crossovers, there only saving grace is how iconic their character already are, as everything they do is slowly being revealed to just depend on nostalgia. If given DC characters, I suspect Marvel would do nothing more than reprint the same storylines with no prefaces by the author and extra wacky funny strips at the end.

A DC version of the Marvel universe would be... slightly better? DC has likable characters and does... consistently better than Marvel when it comes to storylines. I guess. They just have no direction. Knowing what they do to characters based on popularity, we'd get runs for;

Spider-man

Webslinger Comics

Black Cat and the Outlaws

The Prowler

Sinister Six

Spider-boy

Spider-man/Batman

The Lizard

Justice League (With Spider-man)

Earth 2- Spider-man

Earth 1-Spider-man

The Spider of Gotham - An Elseworlds Story

Superman: Red Son: Soviet Spider

so and so forth
>>
>>94827404
Squadron Supreme is a masterpiece of DC fanfic.
>>
File: MarvelTrinity.jpg (2MB, 2052x2382px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelTrinity.jpg
2MB, 2052x2382px
>>94827404
DC writing for Marvel would be a godsend
Marvel is such a disorganized SJW tumblr mess it lacks focus and direction and slid into degenerate feminist pandering fan fiction.
>>
>>94828114
I don't like shilling of batman. To the point, I just stop reading batman because they got so many characters.
>>
>>94828401
>Marvel trinity

Sif will never be the wonder-woman of marvel. But, the rivalry of captain america and ironman.
>>
>>94828401
>Marvel trinity
>no Spider-Man
Truly the darkest age of comics
>>
>>94828114
This nigga never read Squadron Supreme
>>
>>94827404
marvel's versions of dc are generally better, while dc just barely copies marvel character archetypes and makes them weird. ( and generally i think dc has better written comics )

i chalk it up to the fact that marvel puts more effort into copying dc that dc does in copying marvel
>>
>>94828683
No relevance.
>>
File: 1425328169299.png (79KB, 457x472px) Image search: [Google]
1425328169299.png
79KB, 457x472px
>>94828114

>Marvel is based entirely on nostalgia while DC is not
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.