[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ related materials that are tonally different as fuck but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: sameuniverse.png (1MB, 665x1193px) Image search: [Google]
sameuniverse.png
1MB, 665x1193px
/co/ related materials that are tonally different as fuck but still part of a shared continuity

hard mode - no alternate universes in the same continuity (like 616 / Ultimates)
>>
Reminder that War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron are CANONICALLY not the same universe as OP's pic.

They share the same universe typing and had similar events, but they are separate universes.
>>
File: Empire, I rebel.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Empire, I rebel.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>Star Wars TCW
>late seasons abandon the kiddy writing and come up with some of the best SW lore recently

>Star Wars Rebels
>Heavily dumbed down kiddy writing and more filler episodes

>SW Forces of Destiny
>Jyn hates both the Empire and the Rebels except when she risked capture and made a whole scene over rescuing a fucking cat
>>
File: Aligned 1.jpg (201KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Aligned 1.jpg
201KB, 1280x1707px
>>94826530
Hasbro's vision started out with them being the same though. There was a panel at TF CON '15. Only can find 2 slides from the panel but TW2005 & Seibertron archived the panel:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/aligned-continuity-panel-at-tf-con-charlotte.1053596/
>Studio behind Prime didn't want anything to do with WFC/FOC
>HasLab tried to interject proper TF lingo/WFC backstory where needed - Trypticon Story 'Flying Mind'
>>
File: Aligned 2.jpg (198KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Aligned 2.jpg
198KB, 1280x1707px
>>94826876
>>
File: Fuck Beast Hunters.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Beast Hunters.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
Beast Hunters wasn't even that well connected to Prime internally on the corporate side. HasLab had to work through a lot of bullshit with that.
>>
>>94826009
> tfw Knockout will never show up again in this continuity after (might as well say because of) being officially gayed
Too bad, he was fun.
>>
>>94826876
>Hasbro's vision started out with them being the same though
WfC already existed when they had that idea though, and they had to retrofit it from the overt G1 of the devs to poorly fitting in the "aligned" contiunity.
>>
>>94827027

I feel like I've missed out on something fairly substantial here.

>B.O.R. - cost over $250K to produce - lives in the bottom of a drawer

What the heck is B.O.R. and what happened with that?
>>
>>94827235
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Binder_of_Revelation
it was the production bible for the Aligned continuity family
>>
>>94827149
Prime and WfC used the Binder of Revelation as a basis of both projects
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Prime_(franchise)#Continuity
>>
>>94826530
>They share the same universe typing and had similar events, but they are separate universes.
isn't that the same for all transformers reboots?
>>
>>94827405

You're not the same thing. He is talking about the fact that both have the same Universal stream, but they are different universes.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Universal_stream
>>
File: transformers continuities.png (39KB, 897x610px) Image search: [Google]
transformers continuities.png
39KB, 897x610px
>>94827114
Knock Out is gay in IDW, not Prime.
>>
>>94830805
This is missing the Zone movie and Transformers Go.
>>
>>94830939
>major entries
>>
>>94831548
>includes shitty comics no one has read
>includes fucking rescue bots
>includes live action movies
>major entries
>doesn't include Zone and Go

go fuck yourself
>>
>>94833513
I don't even need the rest of what you said, you've outed yourself as a troll just by shitting on Rescue Bots.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.