[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hammy Doom or Serious DOOM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Which one do you prefer /co/?
>>
Little bit of both
>>
Could you guys imagine a live action Doom with a cheesy Balkan accent trying to be serious? I want to believe it could happen
>>
>>94825042
This. Serious plans with Hammy speeches is the best DOOM. Play up his pettiness and ego, but keep him a legitimate threat.
>>
A Doom who is completely serious about his ham.
>>
File: Ultimate Alliance Doom.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Alliance Doom.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>94825081
Idk pic related is probably the best non comic portrayal of Doom, and its also the only one I can think of where he actually has an accent.
>>
>>94825025
Serious with a side of ham. Like, I would prefer to be able to take him seriously as a villain, but I wouldn't mind the occasional chuckle.
>>
File: loki-all-you-need-is-doom.jpg (51KB, 500x186px) Image search: [Google]
loki-all-you-need-is-doom.jpg
51KB, 500x186px
>>94825114
>>
>>94825025
Doom needs both, for when Doom needs to be menacing to inspire fear we need serious Doom. But for wacky plans of world domination Hammy Doom is beat Doom.
>>
>>94825025
Doom is a filthy Gypsy

seriously they are lower than niggers
>>
>>94825025
I love how Doom is always the "badguy" when he's always right.
What do I do if I need more Doom in my life, but hate the Fantastic Four?
>>
>>94826886
Well, first off he's half Latverian, and honestly, considering how white he and the rest of the tribe were, you can just headcanon that they're native Latverian nomads. Lots of countries had locals who were moving around all the time.

>>94826896
There is Doom 2099. A couple of minis as well. A Trilogy with Iron Man. An OGN with Doctor Strange.
>>
>>94826896
Hating the Fantastic Four makes it very difficult to like Doom.
However, Secret Wars (the original), Super-Villain Team-Up (from the 70s, I think there were other series with that title later, but no Doom that I'm aware of), Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom: Triumph and Torment, Marvel Graphic Novel: Emperor Doom, and maybe Doomwar (BP/Doom storyline that I've never actually read, but it involves the good doctor and doesn't explicitly focus on the FF.)
Also, the Iron Man/Doom stories where they time travel back to Arthurian England. I forget the issue numbers as I'm not into Iron Man.
>>
>>94825025
what is ying and/or yang
>>
>>94825081
I don't know why people think Doom would have an accent. The man is a perfectionist. He wouldn't speak any other language and botch it. He probably has a faux British accent.
>>
>>94825025
>>94825082
Exactly. Hammy DOOM who is also seriously important to the plot.
>>
>>94826962
He also thinks the way is mentally is already perfect.
>>
>>94826915
one drop blood rule

he's tainted
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.