[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason why Rick absolutely loathes Jerry is because Rick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: sfw enough for you janny.png (621KB, 850x806px) Image search: [Google]
sfw enough for you janny.png
621KB, 850x806px
The reason why Rick absolutely loathes Jerry is because Rick is sexually attracted to his own daughter causing him to be intensely jealous of Jerry to the point of purposely sabotaging their marriage. In secret, Rick would go off to alternate universes to rape the Beth of that particular universe through coercive means via technology he has developed. The destruction of the council of ricks was his method of eliminating a large number of Ricks in order to cause those universes' Beths to be defenseless and without a Rick.

Morty was a child of rape, born after the first time Rick has sedated and raped Beth, something that Rick's wife had found out. This was the reason for her disappearance, Rick had to silence her to keep this event a secret. This would explain Morty's opposing brainwave to Rick's.

The reason why Beth is so enthralled by her Father and why she defends him no matter what he does is a result of whatever Rick has done to artificially cause her to love him regardless of what he does (of course such a thing would require constant replenishing).

>"I have a Beth just like you in my reality, except you know what, she's not as brilliant or attractive!"
>>
File: IMG_7465.gif (3MB, 315x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7465.gif
3MB, 315x174px
Guess it makes sense. Beth would obviously look like his wife. Also fuck you, OP.
>>
I thought it was because it's easier to blame Jerry for Beth's life sucking than to admit he fucked up raising her.
>>
>>94822668
Lay down on the couch, tell me about your mother.
>>
>>94822747
>he fucked up raising her
exactly
>>
>>94822668
He hates Jerry, because he's the complete opposite of himself.
Jerry just wants an easy life, with small successes here and there.
He wonders how he was able to attract Beth, then convinces himself that it isn't real love, and that Jerry is hurting her by staying with her.
>>
Stop projecting.
>>
>>94822668
> Rick is sexually attracted to his own daughter

Christ anon. No need to put up a ruse to feed into your fetish here.
>>
File: peek.png (280KB, 854x1104px)
peek.png
280KB, 854x1104px
>>94823110
This reminds me of that one Tumblr...
>>
>>94823121
They kept crying every two pages....
>>
>>94823180
Seems like it's the drawer projecting
>>
>>94823180
Well they were drunk and after all the shit they went through with Rick and their family, I'm not surprised.

It's known as Catharsis.
>>
>>94822668
No OP, just stop while your ahead..
>>
>>94822668
RICK IS ACTUALLY OLD JERRY.
>>
>>94822668
I doubt that Rick is attracted to his own daughter that way.
Beth, on the other hand...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.