[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this film always doomed? And are you gonna see it anyways?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: jlbg.jpg (516KB, 1700x1062px) Image search: [Google]
jlbg.jpg
516KB, 1700x1062px
Was this film always doomed?

And are you gonna see it anyways?
>>
>>94813148
No and yes definitely
>>
>>94813148
The DCEU is physical proof that memes and Disney shills have no power when it comes to good films.
>>
I'm going to sit and wait for Cinema Sins to come out.
>>
Mouseketeers on the attack. Posts with fake tweets about Whedon. Falseflagging threads about Metal and Doomsday Clock. Guess if Marvel's going down they gotta try and take everyone down with them.
>>
File: laughing shia lebeouf.gif (744KB, 439x335px) Image search: [Google]
laughing shia lebeouf.gif
744KB, 439x335px
>>94813248

>pretending JUST League is going to be good
>>
>>94813148
That's a pretty good size and resolution. Thanks for the new wallpaper, OP.
>>
>>94813248
Hey remember how Wonder Woman was a trainwreck? Man those insiders are like prophets, man!
>>
Will probably see it Saturday of release. Expectations are low, but not so low as to force me to skip it like say Fan4stic
>>
I had dirt low expectations for Wonder Woman and that turned out alright, so it can only surprise me. However theres a lot going against this movie and two radically different directors who had their fingers all over it isnt encouraging
>>
>>94813148

Yes and YES
>>
>>94813148
yes and yes, darkseid poisoned it, just as he has this world
>>
>>94813239
>Cinema Sins

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>94813222
What does this even mean?
>>
>>94813148
probably and fuuuuck no
I checked out of capeshit movies around Guardians. the fact that both DC and Marvel are making 3 a year til next year just astounds me in how much fags all around the states want to be spoonfed this shit
>>
>>94813148
yes, and i'll pirate seed it for 24 hours
>>
>>94813148
I'll catch the 10/10 yify rip when it drops.
Thanks, yify.
>>
>>94813148
>Was this film always doomed
Nobody gives a shit of 4chan, my friend.
>>
>>94817218
>Nobody gives a shit of 4chan
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>94813222

Man of Steel is the second best Superman film and second best DCEU film currently. An EU that currently consists of three films, the majority of which were disappointments.

Considering this movie franchise has yet to produce a villain to match Ultron In all fairness, James Spader made him and that film , it ain't looking good OP.

On the other hand, if WW becomes DC's Captain America, things are definitely looking up, as I like both their first films, but preferred WW
>>
>>94817603
Gadot benefited enormously from Pine's charisma and appeal.
It's possible the DCEU killed their Tony Stark a century before the current timeline.
>>
File: IMG_3137.jpg (100KB, 564x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3137.jpg
100KB, 564x439px
>>94813148
Why is her mouth open? Dumb hoe
>>
>>94813148
>Was this film always doomed?
Yes. Its a Snyder movie. MoS and BvS were trash.
>And are you gonna see it anyways?
Probably. But they sure as fuck aren't getting my money.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.