[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valt The Wonder Deer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

I haven't been able to record any episodes recently, as none of them end up with sound for some reason, but I'm really enjoying this show. There are only five episodes left, but the past ten episodes have been very good. Valt got separated from his friends for a few episodes and finally managed to rescue his parents. Kem found out he's the son of the main villains. Valenteen got corrupted, turned evil, and is now being drained of her life to power a weapon after failing to capture Valt. In the most recent episode, Trika got captured and is now locked in a dungeon.

The humor is often childish. Disappointingly so, at times. The show suffered from some serious villain fatigue, as Da-Ming sent Mungo out in pretty much every episode, but that got better once they reached the Land of Metal. There were also some continuity errors, like Trika saying she can't swim in the second half of the season despite jumping into a lake and swimming around in the first half. But it's still one of the more interesting cartoons I've seen in recent years.

There don't seem to be a lot of western adventure cartoons with continuity. Avatar: The Last Airbender is honestly the closest thing I can compare this show to. Valt goes on a quest around the world to master his powers in order to take down an evil empire.
>>
File: Live TV Propeller TV-1.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Live TV Propeller TV-1.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Subtitles aren't always exact, but that's the way it was broadcast.
>>
Well isn't that nice? Last time I waited too long, and ended up watching nothing.

Still wonder where and how it will be officially released.
>>
>>94812887
It's been ready to air since January. The cast said they were in the recording booth in July, but the show was 100% finished. It just needs a company to pull the trigger, but I fear that may not happen.

If their schedule holds true, re-runs of episodes 45 and 46 should be airing in 20 minutes or so, after this weird Chinese soap-opera.

http://www.propellertv.co.uk/live-tv
>>
The cat's walk cycle during the credits is the worst.
>>
File: Live TV Propeller TV-1.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Live TV Propeller TV-1.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>94813705
I never really paid attention to the credits. Frankly, Chinese influenced credits are weird, as they always involve the characters just walking in one direction. Beijing Opera Cats did the same thing.

I don't think the opening is too bad.
>>
>>94813773
The opening is fine.

>imagining when the show is actually released
>threads with 5 people talking instead of 2
>>
>>94813987
If I were able to record all of the episodes, and put them on a mega or something, it would be different. I think this show has a lot of things /co/ would really eat up, but the humor is a problem. Things like fart jokes aren't overly common, but they tend to crop up when they're absolutely not needed.
>>
>>94814038
I think it's just chinese and korean sensibilities.
>how dare you suggest lowly koreans and glorious chinese are even the same people
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.