[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poor Ethan. All this guy wanted is to get laid by a girl with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 60

File: ethan.png (93KB, 267x328px) Image search: [Google]
ethan.png
93KB, 267x328px
poor Ethan. All this guy wanted is to get laid by a girl with a nice rack and he gets morphized by morty because of Summer's feels.
he just likes big titties and he got punished.
literally /ourguy/
>>
I mean I get the show plays fast and loose with morals but when shit like this happens it kind of just makes the family seem like a bunch of vindictive cunts, even Morty. Ethan was an ass but he didn't deserve that.
>>
>>94808684

>he's a tits guy
>>
Reminder that he was molested as a kid and it still hurts him when he thinks about it.
>>
>>94808684
Men aren't allowed to want things or have standards anymore. Only women can pick and choose their sexual prospects. Men have to take what they're given and thank their lucky stars that any woman alive wants to lounge around their house eating all their food and taking their money.
>>
In an alternate world Summer didn't fuck up her boobjob and everyone got what they wanted.
>>
Infinite number of Ethans.

Fucking up just one doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

When you don't really value your own life, because you can be easily replaced by another version of yourself. Other people's lives don't really matter unless you make yourself believe they matter. Like if they look like your family.
>>
>>94808684
If he wanted to get laid could've gone raw on summer. Titty girl was a slim chance to get a handjob.

Summer probably wanted to be mounted or ravaged in the forest.

So it's kinda his fault
>>
>>94808777

Really makes you wonder why so many men end up wanting to fuck traps.
>>
>>94808948
but Titties!
>>
>>94808684
You're all pussies that aren't relied on by your families or you'd know morty was in the right
>>
>>94808684
>he gets morphized by morty
What happened exactly. Too lazy to watch the episodes.
>>
File: tumblr_nw9q0mZ96Y1ua9o12o1_1280.jpg (298KB, 1024x1822px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw9q0mZ96Y1ua9o12o1_1280.jpg
298KB, 1024x1822px
>>94808684
>Reminder teenage boys are shit and probably said some nasty vile shit to Summer which made her act like a shit girl.
>>
>>94809116
explain. Why is a hedonistic lifestyle with the hottest women wrong? especially when they broke up a while ago. Hell summer was in a relationship with a buff mad max guy in S3 e2. He should be allowed to date big titty girls without his ex and her family bothering her. Rick lives s hedonistic lifestyle and it's presented ad being OK
>>
>>94809093
It's not cheating if it's in a parallel universe,especially one where he does not exist!

Also Summer dates a lot but she doesn't really have a boyfriend.
>>
>>94808733
>a bunch of vindictive cunts

That's exactly what they are.
>>
>>94808684
i honestly thought morty did it to ethan cause he ruined his rick free day rather than what he did to summer. I think he just used summer as a way to justify his actions.
>>
File: DHX6rKUXsAETiUH.jpg (160KB, 1200x884px) Image search: [Google]
DHX6rKUXsAETiUH.jpg
160KB, 1200x884px
>>94809116
>You're all pussies that aren't relied on by your families or you'd know morty was in the right
>>
I don't like big tits though
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>94809347

love them. the bigger the better. live with it stupid bitch.
>>
>Dumps someone
>get's horribly mutated by the person's brother as revenge

What the fuck happened to Rick and Morty, this kind of justice only used to happen to people like child molesters. Now it happens to people who dump the main characters (albeit for shallow reasons, but does that REALLY constitute ruining their entire life for something you will get over?)
>>
the show is now shit and dead, don't bother
>>
>>94809432
the irony here is it was established that Ethan was a victim of child molestation
>>
>>94809407
Cowtits are trash
>>
>>94809452
what the fuck man

>>94809463
this
>>
>>94809432
female wrighters
>>
>>94809489
too much phoenix wright.
>>
>>94809432
There is no greater crime than making a white girl upset, anon.
>>
Morty best Brother of the years
>>
>caring about chads

what the fuck happened to this board
>>
>>94808684
I dropped Rick and Morty some time ago. How fucked up was his fate on a scale of 1 to Batman Beyond?
>>
>>94809537
After-credits scene was monster-Ethen stumbling away in pain after being disfigured.
>>
>>94809479
I know right? Ethan had a troubled past, he at least deserves a big boob girl to make him happy
>>
>>94809432
This show somehow keeps getting shittier and shittier
>>
>>94808684
I bet he dumped Summer not because of her tits, but because of her fetish for watersport.
>>
>be Ethan
>get molested as a child
>go through life scarred by this event
>get a girlfriend whose grandfather is a mad scientist
>dump her
>get horribly painfully mutated by her brother
>a fate worse than death
>all for dumping his sister
>>
>>94808684
Wanting something is not tantamount to deserving something and worse things have happened to better people.
>>
File: Here's a fucking bunny.png (158KB, 427x480px) Image search: [Google]
Here's a fucking bunny.png
158KB, 427x480px
>>94809463
This, Morty should've shrunk the other girl's tits
>>
>>94809637
Yes but every man deserves a girlfriend with big baps
>>
>>94809607
>watersport
???
>>
>>94809608
Don't forget you have an amusement park of people inside you who also got bigger
>>
>>94809722
When the aliens that changed their memories made a memory of them in an elevator she peed her self. And the alien couldn't create a negative memory. She liked it.
>>
>>94808751
>liking ass more than tits

I'm sure you prefer fucking other men anyway you fart gargling pleb
>>
>>94809754
What looks better, a girl with no ass and big tits, or a girl with no tits and a big ass?
>>
>when you realize that an actual Nazi got off better in this show than a person who objectified women
>same goes for that jellybean child rapist guy
>and the alien serial killer who literally eats babies

I thought people were being retarded when they blamed the fact that the new writers were female. Now I'm not so sure
>>
>>94809432
Harmons white knighting will not stop.
>>
>We just don't have anything in common anymore Summer
>>
>>94809770
a girl with no ass and no tits
>>
>>94809770
>girl with no ass and big tits
This, small asses are great so long as they aren't flat
>>
He didn't even do it specifically because the other girl had big titties. Summer was just depressed and didn't know the reason, so her negative body image issues took control and made her believe the only reason he'd break up with her is the difference in tit size. He probably broke up with her because her family is fucked up and she became a huge bitch after her parents' divorce, huffing enamel and cheating on him with bucket head guys.
>>
He's not going to get fixed before the series ends, is he?
>>
Who gives a shit? Every week you guys are complaining about some mundane garbage that doesn't matter. First you were mad that there were women writers, now there is an episode written by a man and you're still trying to pick out some pseudo, nonexistent feminist theme so you can be triggered.

It's a cartoon where people are killed in the dozens every episode. Some little kid shot his sister in this one. That's fine but it's not ok when some background character gets mutated for some pettype reason? It's a cartoon where terrible things happen constantly. More importantly, it's a cartoon. Yeesh
>>
File: daff.png (519KB, 719x699px) Image search: [Google]
daff.png
519KB, 719x699px
>>94809887
>Every week you guys are complaining about some mundane garbage that doesn't matter

You're right anon, this doesn't matter, nothing matters, wubba lubba dub dub and stuff
>>
>>94809887
>Some little kid shot his sister in this one.

That was an accident and it still wasn't fine, Morty mutated Ethan out of spite just because Summer is emotionally unstable
>>
File: scum.png (147KB, 437x235px) Image search: [Google]
scum.png
147KB, 437x235px
If you objectify women, you're literally worse than murderers and rapists.
>>
>>94809887
>trying to pick out some pseudo, nonexistent feminist theme so you can be triggered.

Anon

A Nazi got a better punishment, he only got his ass kicked

A child molesting alien got it better, he died quickly

A baby eating alien serial killer got it better, he died quickly

A man who objectified Summer (as >>94809852 points out that might not even be the case). Has a fate worse than death

You get the message that they believe that liking tits is worse than being a baby eating serial killer, a Nazi or a child molester
>>
>>94809887
>No one even mentions the heart attack of the neckbeard rich guy off-screen.

People old and young die all the time. It doesn't make it less of a tragedy but it also doesn't mean that we are obligated to care about them all.

This is a resort that seems to point towards one of Rick's more generous endeavours, an amusement resort with immortality. But someone's always complaining. In this case the making if warlords into wage slaves is so terrible that it requires his death.
>>
>>94809262
>Rick lives s hedonistic lifestyle and it's presented ad being OK
It really is not.
>>
Did anyone get the impression he might've honestly dumped Summer less for the tits and more because they really didn't have much in common with each other and Summer was just projecting her insecurities onto Ethan

I mean Summer was ranting in the garage about him not appreciating her taste in French cinema and opinion on carbon taxes, but with the tiddy chick they're just having a casual talk about the origin of the word "smore" and having a laugh
>>
>>94809973
The entire planet was croneberged because morty wanted to roofie the girl of his dreams.

I hardly think the message is that it's about some political or commensurate cosmic punishment.

You tell the universe, you are significant.
The universe replies to say that doesn't obligate it to do anything
>>
>>94810021
Everyone in that bloodline destroys any life they touch.
>>
>>94808684
Why the hell are you suprised? Why the hell are any of you surprised? The show been going this road since season one. Rick is a fucking asshole and he kills people for stupid reasons, Morty spends way too much time with him, it was just a matter of time for him to show this kind of behavior.

All fucking threads are the same "this season is bad" this season is just like any other and you guys been complaining about them all since season 1, just stop watching already then.
>>
>>94809973
Yeah a lot of people in the show don't deserve what happens to them. When you say shit like this it makes me think you don't understand the show or its humor, which is pretty fucking sad considering how obvious it is.
>>
>>94808684
So do you think he'll get turned back at some point? That would've made things better probably.
>>
>>94809919
And he shot Rick out of spite with the intention of killing him. The whole family is fucked up. They already put an amusement park inside Ethan anyways.
>>
>crying this hard over an [adult swim] cartoon
>>
>>94810084
we pity Ethan for being in such a shit show
>>
Summer cheated on him with the Mad Max guy; she even married him while still apparently dating Ethan.
At least Ethan had the decency to break up with her before seeing other people, but I guess that doesn't matter to Morty
>>
>this show is too mean-spirited for /co/ now
Kek
>>
>>94808733
The very, very first episode had Rick freeze a random high schooler that happened to be bullying Morty and left him for dead.
>>
>>94809432
Morty's turning into Rick with his warped sense of justice. The tiniest slight against his family can be repaid with the worst cruelties he can think up. Because it's within his power and the universe is not fair.
>>
>>94810170
At least he had it coming. It's funny to watch him freeze and get shattered because he thought he could stab Morty and get away with it because his family was rich. He was an asshole and got what he deserved.

At the very least they could've made Ethan say something like "I don't date flat chested bimbos" or something to make him unlikable.
>>
>>94809432
>What the fuck happened to Rick and Morty, this kind of justice only used to happen to people like child molesters.
You'd be incorrect.
>>
File: 1502580767370.png (7KB, 857x398px) Image search: [Google]
1502580767370.png
7KB, 857x398px
>>94810145
It's not that it's mean spirited but a teenager was punished with a fate worst than death simply because he acted like a teenage boy. A Nazi only got punched twice but Ethan had to be turned into a mutant freak in a painful way just because of tittes.
>>
>>94810204
>At least he had it coming. It's funny to watch him freeze and get shattered because he thought he could stab Morty and get away with it because his family was rich. He was an asshole and got what he deserved.
There was no fucking moral involved it was just "Ha ha the cliche high school bully got frozen".
>>
>>94810170
It was also an accident
>>
>>94810238
No it wasn't, Rick simply didn't care that he killed a kid.
>>
>>94810234
There didn't need to be a moral. It was funny watching him die because he was an asshole.
>>
>>94810210
Yeah, it also happened to a guy threatening to slice up a teenager way younger than him. Not really helping your point, here.
>>
>>94810258
Rick only froze him, which is something Ricks do all the time
Rick wasn't the one who knocked him over and shattered him.
>>
>>94810204
YOU AREN"T SUPPOSED TO CARE

How have you watched this show for so long and not gotten this? Morty isn't a "good guy", none of the main characters are.
>>
>>94809432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DO7eQGSvqE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azg3KgErIR0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3cm-1-m1Z8
>>
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a vagina, /co/?
>>
>>94809533
>Ethan
>Molested by his own brother
>Has a theme park inside his own body
>Has a shitty relationship with Summer
>Is now a disfigured mutant

Yeah, real fuckin' chad material there you absolute mong.
>>
>>94810426
It's called dark humor.
>>
I thought Morty was just going to shrink his penis.
>>
>>94810454
The dark part I can understand. Where's the humor? Dark humor exists, it's a real thing that can be done right. This is not an example of dark humor done right.
>>
>>94810454
>Lol let's continually torture an innocent character throughout our series
>Well made dark humor

pick one
>>
>>94810370
Actually yeah and THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT
>>
>>94810485
I thought Morty was going to shrink the other girl's boobs.
>>
>>94809432
>>94808684
>people forgot when Rick freeze one guy in the school
>>
>>94810454
Dark Humor is Jerry getting crapped on because he's a spineless coward who preys on the emotions of others.
>>
This thread has autism
>>
>>94810145
>>94810084
>>94809116
>we're not allowed to feel a teeny bit of sympathy for a simple, troubled teenage boy who likes to titties
are you faggots? we're not weeping over his death, but we see a common man in this guy. a simple guy who likes big boobies. So of course we'd discuss his demise. /co/ always loved big tits and big asses
>>
>>94810589
Rick specifically said he was going to be fine, he died on accident
>>
>>94810289
>it's not my fault the kitten I left on the highway was run-over!

How was he supposed to be un-froze?
>>
>>94808777
If it makes you feel better, no matter how society is arranged, and no matter how women act, they still won't want you.
>>
>>94810675
How do things normally unfreeze when left in room temperature?
>>
>>94810592
oh fuck off if you took that rant seriously. jerry is just as abused as ethan is.
>>
>>94810692
with permanent cellular damage.
>>
>>94809432
It was about tumblr and how they're all psychic mutant social degenerates with cyborg neurosis' that feed into each other like a melting pile of s'mores.
>that thing I just typed atop this.
>>
>>94809432
So if there was a show about Hitler, would you follow his every example? Since the main character did it, it must be a good moral, right?
>>
>>94810699
I'm sorry, but I see the point he was making. It's been obvious since season 2. Jerry is a spineless coward and, although Rick does cause him problems, alot of his problems are things he brings on himself.
>>
>>94810370
Did anyone else think Jerry was going to end up with a vagina somehow?
>>
File: no....yes.......yes.gif (1MB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
no....yes.......yes.gif
1MB, 540x366px
>>94810786
>if there was a show about Hitler, would you follow his every example
>>
>>94809512
crazy pills in the water supply
>WE ARE NOW ONE
>>
>>94810675
When Rick came back, if he remembered, he'd unfreeze him
Think of when the Council of Ricks come for Rick and Morty. They freeze and unfreeze Jerry with no problem. They later freeze primitive original Smith family.
>>
>>94809407
>next spawn game will be a FPS/spy sneak n shoot
>movie will have suspiciously Austin Powers soundtrack
>innocent security guard comic relief Bob and Steve
>RvB comedy music riffs
>>
>>94810170
I expect that from Rick. Not from Morty.
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (50KB, 369x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
50KB, 369x547px
>>94808751
>>
Someone post a pic of the girl anyways.
>>
>>94810948
We never have the same conversations, do we?
>>
>>94809791
Jellybean is now jellypaste (never you mind that maybe something was backwards in that whole village) and alien serial killer.....yeah okay but maybe?
The nazi was just a cosplayer anyway. And now his character knows that painful feel when.
>>
>>94810113
Ethan wouldnt exist without this show.
Hes not a fucking actor.
>>
>>94811080
>tfw molested by the united states central intelligansce agencey
spelling errors implying heavily
>>
>>94809432
The show isn't meant to teach it's audience on proper morals, it's a dark comedy about a shallow and vindictive family doing shallow and vindictive things.

portrayal =/= promotion
>>
>>94808684
I don't think the show writers are saying, "this is justice". They're showing Morty's sense of right and wrong devolve to a level closer to Rick's.
>>
>>94810619
>Renegades of Pern
>during a year in a prison styled mental hospital
>PS1
>>
File: sad zapp.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sad zapp.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>94809432
>>94811135
>Instead of good discussion, thread after thread just spinning the wheels, trying to explain humanity to retards
>>
Man. is Ethan is hot.
>>
>>94811344
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5VIlJAvYMw
>relevant
>I'm @ drunk, not a hack
>>
>>94810927
>What is a character arc
Morty is now as much of a douche as Rick
>>
File: 422.png (282KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
422.png
282KB, 720x418px
>>94809158
>>
>>94809432
Feminism ruins everything.
>>
Why are you all so triggered?
>>
>>94810795
thats not true at all, he excelled when rick was out of the picture
>>
>>94811649
Because 4chan always needs a reason to fight or ague. Always.

It's not a bad a thing, it's just what it is.
>>
File: JlHIKbV.png (123KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
JlHIKbV.png
123KB, 500x374px
>>94809851
He said no ass, fucker.

That thing is going to be hank hill levels of flat.
>>
>>94808684
this does show an interesting change in morty. definitly rick-like
>>
>>94808684
>Not just giving Ethan huge embarrassing tits because of how feminine he looks already.

C'mon Morty, step up your game.
>>
>>94811791
This really would have been a better ending any drawfags please I beg you
>>
>>94811791
My /d/ is kicking in
>>
>>94808777
>Ethan's gf actually did seem really nice and was even moved by Beth and Summer's normally terrifying skinless giant hug.
>Summer has been shown constantly as being spiteful, paranoid, and manic-depressive.

Ethan might have liked tits, but Summer seems like a lot of emotional baggage compared to his new gf and was probably really stressful. So when someone who was easier to talk to, nicer, and more stable than Summer comes along? I can see why he dumped her. The tits were just a bonus that Summer thought was the only reason.

But nah, it has to only be about tits I guess.
>>
File: 1480414845625.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1480414845625.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>94811791
>inb4 this ending up with Ethan X Morty lewd.

Although to be honest, it would have been funnier.
>>
I miss the passive Morty, the character chemistry of both him and Rick being douches won't work as well as them being different
>>
>>94811453
But why?
>>
>>94811845
>>94812019
>Ethan dumps his gf because he is getting addicted to his own tits
>Turns into a trap

Hey, it'd get Morty's message across if anything.
>>
How do we know Ethan was even interested in her for her tits? Maybe he just wanted a nice moral christian girl instead of some slut that huffs pottery glaze.
>>
>>94812115
It doesn't matter. The Smiths are the masters of their world and Rick is their god.

Morty will be their devil.
>>
>>94812073
I think at this point it's less Morty trying to look out for his sister, and more just him venting his frustrations, which is something he can't really do with Rick around.

If the Vindicators episode means anything, it's that Morty is getting tired of Rick's bullshit and his passiveness is turning into more of resentment.

Notice how Jerry immediately started bullying Rick when he got injected with that serum on the plane? It's because when he's finally in a place of power, he starts lording it over them. Morty is the same way. He was in a position of power over Ethan and wanted to use it.

Morty's becoming a combination of Rick's and Jerry's worst aspects, and that's a dangerous combination.
>>
>>94809608
Poor Ethan.
>>
>>94812115
This, she's just the better gril
>>
>>94811878
>>94811845

>He got molested as a kid and was made to 'feel like a girl'.
>Gets corrupted by his new tits into accepting this.

The /d/ writes itself here.
>>
>>94812115
She genuinely seemed like a nice person, and understood what Beth and Summer were doing and got emotional over it.

She seemed like the kind of girl Ethan needed in his life, rather than a girlfriend with a grandfather that inserted a theme part into his body.
>>
>>94810691
I've come to terms with being viewed as a dog turd on the street of life by women. Maybe you should come to terms with the inequity that society tries to promote under the guise of feminism.
>>
>the family just keeps getting worse

At this rate the only satisfying ending would be all of them dying
>>
>>94809944
I'm happy to see someone else acknowledge that rape isn't that big of a deal
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
>>94812348
I agree.
>>
>>94812115
a reminder that Summer literally replaced him not too long ago with a literal bad-boy
>>
Ethan should've gotten with Morty. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>94812378
rape is the only acceptable way of communicating with women anyway
>>
>>94812402
At this point, Evil Morty is the only one worthy of killing the family
>>
>>94812408
I think >>94812098
>>94812019
>>94811791
>>94811845
>>94811878
Agree with you.

Plus, we already had scenes (although in the comic) of Morty being open to fucking another (MALE) version of himself, so it wouldn't have felt that punishing for both over this end.
>>
>>94812406
Oh yeah that's right. Like got married to him and everything, forgetting Ethan even existed and probably never telling him about it.

Summer's a hypocritical cunt.
>>
>>94808684
Well that's what he gets for messing with Morty's day off.
>>
>>94812096
Spending too much time with rick thus destroying his morals
>>
>>94809262
nothing wrong about being a hedonist. but you hurt my family i hurt you that how most people work. we literally have TAKEN being about that. some people are loose and ready to hurt people for the smallest emotional damage.
>>
>>94810988
This
>>
>>94812493
But I don't want futa Ethan. I want gay Ethan x Morty.
>>
>>94808751
This, he deserved it.
>>
>>94812319
I just straight up don't give a shit.
I'm not part of that world.

But the moment your world shakes for their sake, the terrorists have won.
>>
>>94808684

>falling for the tiddies meme

Ass is hometown muh dude.
>>
>>94808684
The show is written by feminists cunts who hate men, and the betas who enable them and still are jealous of Chad
>>
File: 1470093472627.png (47KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1470093472627.png
47KB, 600x438px
>>94808684
>that part in the episode where that brother killed his sister

that shouldn't have made me feel as bad as it did
>>
>>94812609
I do too
>>
>>94812779
I still feel bad.
>>
>>94811487
>there are noticeable rips and tears in Ethan's clothes
>Summer's clothes were completely undamaged, even when she made her tit's unevenly massive

fucking gay
>>
>>94812609
>But I don't want futa Ethan

I do.
>>
>>94812402
Evil Morty is the true hero of the story. He has seen this happen over and over again. And he's going to put a stop to it.
>>
>>94812535
Tribalism is a destructive force that is regretably a nearly inherent part of humanity.
>>
people defend this cringe ass shit head just to prove a point is co this fucking pathetic
>>
>>94808830
This logic is dumb as hell.

The person in a different universe isn't you, it just looks like you, and thus you're not responsible for it's actions. Using this logic, Morty just horribly disfigured someone.
>>
>ITT women who are triggered when a man has a preference
>>
at least they present a true point stay out of useless high school drama
>>
>>94813166
>Ethan
>man
Kek
>>
Ethan decided he wasn't into Summer. For some reason he's the bad guy for that? If the genders were switched the epidoe would have had a long speech about how the boy should respect the girls wishes when she dumps him for a ripped dude.
>>
>>94808684
>actually sticking up for the chad
what happened to you, /co/

the big tittied christian girl got off fine, so why are you so fixated on this guy?
>>
>>94813236
how is Ethan even a Chad?
>>
>>94812406
>>94812296
>>94812115

Honestly if they were going for dark humor they should've just gone full-out and ran with Ethan breaking up with Summer because of all the shit she's pulled and outright disappearing on him for weeks on end while the other chick's actually been there for him, and then have the punchline be how completely disproportionate his fate is in comparison.

Instead we got this half-baked middle of the road bullshit.
>>
>>94810210
Are you retarded? He was a violent psychopath.
>>
>>94810210
Let me tell you why I think that's different.
In season one Rick is the bad guy. He's the source of conflict kicking off the plot. Him casually wasting a teen is a good establishing scene to show what danger morty is in.
Morty maiming ethan is the end of an arc, it's when beth has learned an episode about motherhood and all the end are tied up. One of the ends inexplicably being Ethan getting a comeuppance.
>>
>>94813236
he isn't a chad you fucking retard
>>
>>94813236
This^^
>>
>>94810803
I thaught this would happen after they went through the wormhole
>>
>>94812535
>If you break up with my unstable sister then I'll splash acid in your face

Yeah that's justified, you fucking psychopath...
>>
>emo gay hair
>looks straight of a boy band
it doesn't matter what are or views on tites and such but we can all agree that defend this type of subhuman is just stupid
>>
>everyone acting like morty won't change him back after like a week
I highly doubt this punishment is meant to be permanent.
>>
she literally went for the popular boy ,believing that she isn't going to be dump sooner or later is borderline delusional
>>
File: 1502847267471.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1502847267471.gif
323KB, 192x256px
>>94813236
>sticking up for the emotionally damaging, insane, and manipulative Stacy
>being this much of a white knight
I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>94813719
>>sticking up for Ethan
what are you gay or something?
>>
File: 1501650340114.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501650340114.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>94809463
Fake Cowtits are trash
Ftfy
>>
>>94809608
good ,he is a normie he deserve it
>>
>>94813845
Why was this edited to be pepe? Isnt it landwolf originally?
>>
rick and morty is watched by a lot of teens
the purpose of this episode was for girls to not go for the popular boy
co is against this
>>
File: IMG_0884.jpg (40KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0884.jpg
40KB, 550x633px
>>94809269
*Bam* cue liberal bait
>>
>>94813804
>not sticking up for a guy who got molested
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 347x145px
>>94813945
better?
>>
>>94811361
I unironically think this. Ethan was pretty cute. Was disappointed by what they did to him this episode. Cute boys deserve to be cherished and protected. Porn of Morty reverse raping Ethan to "teach him a lesson" WHEN?
>>
>all this butthurt and blaming feminazis

Do none of you have a sister? Morty is just protective of his already fragile sibling.

He's slowly becoming Rick, and when someone threatens or upsets one of the family, he does what Rick would do.
>>
>>94814079
when was that mention?
>>sticking up for the fuckboy
>>
>>94814079
>implying it wasn't just made up
>>
>>94809432
Given how Rick when about murdering an entire universe, turning his previous universe into Cronenbergs, turn an entire galactic system to shit, entire fucking worlds shredded, and shit ton more, I highly doubt this can be considered grievous.
>>
>>94814182
>implying R&M is real
>>
>>94814120
Yeah I do but I wouldn't turn the guy into a freaky mutant who would be shot on sight or get health problems due to disfigured body part sizes. Youre just supposed to tell him to fuck off and/or at most just punch him in the face or groin. What morty did was over the top.
>>
>>94814024
This
>>
>>94814120
In short nobody has the right to say "no". If Morty wanted sex from Jennifer he'd tell her "Let's not turn this rape into a murder" if she tried to get away.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>94814215
>>implying we are real
>>
>>94808684
He fucked with Morty's onee-chan.

He had to pay.
>>
>>94808684
>"You messed with her body image Ethan"
>"Now you have to die"
Fucking stupid. I hope Rick and Morty die in equally horrible ways, so they can stop murdering loads of other people
>>
>>94808684
>Hire female writers
>They vent out their frustrations they still hold from Chad ruining their self confidence in high school
>Fail to aknowledge Summer's very realistic and actual faults that more likely were more decisive factors in their breakup - a reflection of how the writers probably blamed their body image for bad relationships instead of their shitty personalities
>>
>>94814318
>defending the popular normie boy
>>
>>94814360
>defending the family of vindictive psychopaths
>>
>2 episodes ago
>Summer getting Mad Maxxed right in the cunt because of daddy issues
>But she was dating Ethan this whole time

Who are we supposed to feel I'd the bad guy here?
>>
>>94814318
Nah, fuck him.
>>
File: 5b77e56a20838c14[1].gif (3MB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
5b77e56a20838c14[1].gif
3MB, 600x322px
Morty mutating Ethan had nothing to do with femanism or Ethan being shallow or anything like that.

He upset his sister. That's reason enough. Keep in mind that Morty has killed a lot of people for much less reason by now. Honestly it was showing a lot of restraint that Morty didn't just kill him
>>
>>94808684
do you inbreds not know what character development is. Morty horribly mutilating Ethan is meant to show how much Rick has rubbed off on Morty, both willing to do sadistic shit to people who hurt there loved ones or even inconvience them, even tho they won't admit that they care.
>>
>>94814360
>Defending actual assholes.
Not even classic 4chan would do that.

Hell, at this point it looked like Morty and Summer are becoming the worst aspects of both Jerry, Rick and their mom.

It is that bad.
>>
>>94814385
>walking over your principles (aka defend a normie) just cuz was right that one time
you disgust me
>>
>>94809463
This. Fuck that anime bullshit
>>
>>94814419
I recognize it and accept that its happening, its the fact that people actually think this shit is okay and that this family of actual psychopaths are in the right for their misdeeds. that being said I wanna see more of it, Evil Morty is now
>>
>>94814414
Ethan was obligated to beta orbit Summer and do things for her even though they had separated. Him trying to live his own life goes against the modern social contract between men and women.
>>
>>94809608
>get with and divorce a crazy bitch who has a demigod for a grandpa
>>
File: heavy isnt sure.png (236KB, 351x453px) Image search: [Google]
heavy isnt sure.png
236KB, 351x453px
Who enjoys mean-spirited shows like this?

Serious question, I can't figure out who actually has a laugh at disproportionate "justice" or characters getting horribly mutilated. Family Guy and Metalocalypse and whatever have done this shit for ages, so clearly the audience exists. Where are they? Who are they?
>>
File: eyeroll.jpg (25KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll.jpg
25KB, 345x194px
>>94813393
>hating someone for how they naturally appear

It's dangerous to look even slightly okay nowadays because a thousand fatties or mega-incels will see it as an excuse to dump acid on your face.
>>
>>94812402
>>94812458
>>94813072
Holy shit, are you people never going to drop this Evil Morty? It's never going to be relevant.
>>
>>94812319
Feminism is just a mirror image of the world as it already is. Women taking privileges for themselves to override the ones men have had.

I'm not gonna be a self-hating cuck and say we "deserve" it but we've certainly had it coming. Helter skelter and all that.
>>
I hope "evil" Morty kills the entire family at the end, they are just getting worse and worse

>>94814575
This, it is turning into Family Guy 2. Except the fans pretend to be smarter than Family Guy's audiences when they are the same
>>
File: 1502071657339.jpg (62KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1502071657339.jpg
62KB, 680x680px
ok, give me a CLEAR and CONCISE explanation as to why Ethan deserved it. Ethan wasn't a creep or an asshole like other characters. I don't want to hear buzzwords such as "chad", "normie", or "normalfag" in the explanation either.
as far as I am concerned he's just a reasonable teen who wants to date a non sociopathic girl who's grandfather won't build an amusement park in them.
Now explain.
>>
>>94814385
>not wanting to unleash body horror on a normie boy out of revenge for breaking your oneechan's heart

Fucking faggot
>>
>>94814442
Have you ever watch the series everyone is an asshole
https://youtu.be/sen8Tn8CBA4
>>
>>94814656

The shows writers are Jews, women or Jewish women. Do you really need more of an explanation?
>>
>>94814656
He's a normie Chad cuckold normalfag dudebro, he needs to be punished for wanting to fuck women.
>>
Why are people looking for lessons or implying there's some form of moral guidance to be found from this show?
All the main characters are shown to be awful, petty, and vindictive at ine point ir another; They're not the sort you're supposed to emulate.
>>
>>94814695
but he didn't break her heart. JUST TWO EPISODES EARLIER SHE MARRIED A BUFF MAD MAX GUY.
>normie
spotted the normalfag.
>onee-chan
get that moe relationship anime garbage outta here. this is a shonen only board.
>>
>>94814696
True, but there are standards to write how to be an asshole.
Why characters like Doom are beloved (hell, why Rick was originally beloved here) and then how Red Skull is hated beyond salvation, and now seems like everyone in the show are going down that path.
>>
>>94814656
As a CIS white male Ethan's rights end where Summer's feelings begin, he was supposed to stay with her until she didn't want him anymore.
>>
>>94814656
Well, let's put it this way; if a popular boy at school broke your sisters heart and caused her to go through body-image and self esteem issues, you'd feel a bit of anger towards him, would you not?
>>
>>94814756
People have a strong sense of justice.
>>
>>94814756
It's just the converse of people who get upset when a gay/black/woman is depicted as evil, because they can't get through their thick neanderthal skulls that depiction =/= endorsement.
>>
>>94814787
Explain in what way he acted irrationally.
>>
>>94814656
>reasonable teen
>teengers
>reasonable
oh god, i life enough to see this happening
>>
>>94814806
I wouldn't want to do what Morty did to him, if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>94814806
I wouldn't mutilate the fuck out of him

I would also realize my sister is emotionally unstable and what she is saying he left her for is probably not true.

Maybe I've learned to do this because half of my family is just as if not more psychotic than Summer
>>
>>94814750
This
>>
>>94814806
Not lashing out against every little "injustice" is what separates us from the animals and niggers.
>>
wait didn't she cheat on him with the mad max guy?
>>
>>94814024
>the purpose of this episode was for girls to not go for the popular boy
>co is against this
>>
>>94814834
It's not that simple plug, no one wants to see a benign character get fucked over for something so small.
>>
>>94814806
.....but she projected her angst onto him. he had nothing to do with it. Sh .arrived the mad max guy 2 episodes ago. that pasted a few weeks actually
>>
>>94814899
>Summer cheats on him
>he leaves her
>Writers go: "You better feel bad for Summer and feel good for Ethan's punishment"

what the fuck
>>
>>94814884
Spoken like a true cracker

>>94814873
>>94814862
Perhaps, but the difference is that Morty is a teenager acting on emotion and just so happened to have a device that he could use for payback nearby. That is a very dangerous combination.
>>
>>94814936
It doesn't matter what you want. It's called black comedy.
>>
>>94814806
A bit of anger? Sure, basic animistic animal anger. But if Summer was my sister I'd also realize she's friendless and unlikable because she tried to kill the only girl who ever was her friend, at a party where everyone she knew attended.

I would not show up to school the next day carrying a jar of acid and a sledgehammer, chase the boy down, throw acid on his face and then use the sledgehammer to destroy his limbs while screaming "how about now? do you feel sorry now!?"
>>
>>94814946
>she married the mad max guy. that marriage lasted a few weeks actually
this is what I meant to say.
>>
>>94814884
>and niggers
Was that really necessary?
>>
>>94814983
on 4chan? yes
(not the poster btw)
>>
>>94808950
Speak for yourself you closeted faggot
>>
>>94814957
When I was a teenager I knew those family member's were psychos that were not to be trusted

If they were upset with someone I would almost always take the other person's side because it was their behavior that caused the situation. I still do that B T W
>>
Morty fixed Summer and Beth.
He could have easily fixed Ethan.
And even if he didnt, who cares?
You guys need to calm your tiny tits and stop taking this meme show so seriously.
>>
>>94814836
i'm not speaking for him individually i'm speaking for teengers a whole and youre delusion that teengers( males and females) have ever acted rationaly
>>
>>94814983
If you don't say "nigger" in your post, people will call you an SJW.
>>
>>94815021
It's just moralfags moralfagging. Pay them no mind.
>>
>>94814983
>/co/mblr
>>
>>94814775
>True, but there are standards to write how to be an asshole.
>standards
> to write an asshole
>>
>>94814756
How do you know the show doesn't want you to emulate the characters? Yes, the characters are shown to be assholes, but they're always shown to be right in the end. Rick, Morty, Summer, none of these characters get any comeuppance for their destructive actions, meanwhile the characters that are shown to be "bad," like Ethan, are disfigured or murdered. There is no proof that the show is trying to say what Rick and Morty are doing are in the wrong. Exaggerated? Yes, but in the end, the idea behind their actions — a boy dumping his girlfriend instead of being forced to be with her forever deserves to be punished — is shown to be in the right. The fact that the majority of viewers (not on /co/, but the other parts of the internet) seemingly agree with what Morty did to Ethan, to the point that they actually say they'd do the same if something like that happened to their sister, tells me that either the show is sending a message that people like Ethan deserve to have their lives ruined or that there's a ton of amoral people. Maybe you're right. Maybe the show is meant to be subjective — up to the viewer, without any definitive message — but the fact that the only place we're seeing arguments against what happened to Ethan is on 4chan leaves me awestruck.
>>
>>94815130
all of this

People on my other social media are agreeing with it and it scares me

Only on 4chan are people saying that it's not right and that is insane
>>
>>94815037
This^
teengers are instebel hormon fill pices of shit the fact that people try to rationalize ther actions is just stupid
>>
>>94814360
>>94814410
>people should die for hurting someone's feelings
>>
>>94814419
I wish Morty could have risen above Rick's worse tendencies. Besides, Summer's insecurity about herself came from herself and her breast envy, those are her issues, not her boyfriend's.
>>
>>94815130
Is this the co version of ''playing violent video games makes you violent or a school shooter"
>>
>>94815375
I'm not saying that people will actually emulate the characters. I'm saying that maybe the show is saying the viewpoints Rick and Morty have are right and never wrong.
>>
>>94815329
>>people should die for hurting someone's feelings
See >>/rk9/
>>
>>94808684
>go back to /co/ thinking it's changed
>see this thread
Are all of you bunch of 12 year old babies? bye again
>>
>>94815375
Yes.

>>94815445
And the problem is?
>>
>>94814550
>its the fact that people actually think this shit is okay and that this family of actual psychopaths are in the right for their misdeeds

Who?
>>
>>94815504
Did you even read the original post it was responding to? The original post said the show is not objective and that you aren't supposed to agree with the characters. I was disagreeing with them. In your little utopia, do you believe people aren't allowed to disagree with you?

>>94815524
Go to any website and search up comments on the new episode. I guarantee you the majority of them praise Morty's actions.
>>
>>94815524
Normalfags are eating this shit up

You know those memes saying R&M is the smartest show ever? They unironically post them

A lot of them are praising Morty's actions.
>>
>>94815581
>I was disagreeing with them. In your little utopia, do you believe people aren't allowed to disagree with you?

I have no idea how the hell you got that out of my post, but no.
>>
>>94815624
They're fucking retards anyway. Why do you give even the tiniest shit what normalfags think?
>>
>on way to Charlottesville protest to practice my constitutional right to free speech
>suddenly get beat up by a muscle bound grandpa and his granddaughter

What did I do to deserve this?
>>
>>94815726

Well your first mistake was posting your dumbshit roleplay on 4chan and not reddit where it fucking belongs.
>>
>>94815769
This guy is right.
>>
File: 1481865129098.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1481865129098.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>94812609
So comission it!
>>
>>94814656
It amuses me. That alone means he deserves it.
>>
>>94808763

This.

Probly needs big tits to not feel like he's fucking around with a man, summer.
>>
>>94815496
Then Leave. You and your feminist ways are not needed here. Goodbye.
>>
>>94815487
Great to know American women have the same mindset as /r9k/
>>
File: Thinking_emoji_cen.jpg (18KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_emoji_cen.jpg
18KB, 541x540px
>>94808684
So what happened to Ethan?
>>
That little girl who was shot and killed by her brother was a bigger victim.

F
>>
>>94811885

Actually spelled out by Summer herself.
>>
>>94817076
Summer's sanity was declining really fast, so he left her, and got a girlfriend who had her shit together. As punishment for his crimes, Morty horrifically mutated him, and left him alive to suffer.
>>
>>94809973
You don't get it. Ethan got mutated for two reasons:

1- Morty is becoming more and more like Rick. Throughout this episode he's callous and logical. Completely fucking someone up because of a slight against him is a total Rick move.

2- It was funny.

There's no crazy feminist agenda here, just nihilist humor.
>>
File: where.jpg (39KB, 498x441px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
39KB, 498x441px
>>94814983
>>
>>94817214
Any pics ?
>>
File: 4c8e.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4c8e.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
He's a nomal teenage boy,Do are we supposed to feel sympathy for Summer because she's a main character?
>>
>>94817286
Why is it that every other person discussing this has horrible grammar and/or spelling errors littered throughout their posts?
>>
>>94814983
Go back to Tumblr
>>
>>94817262
http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/08/rick-and-morty-what-happened-do-to-summer-boyfriend-ethan-photos/
>>
>>94813128
Technically they are choice-descendants of your origin point. They arn't your 'descendants' as much as they are individual twigs and leaves in the tree that represents whatever 'you' are on the multiversal scale. Destroying one, even wiping out a numericly vast choice spectrum of that person is no more destructive to the whole than trimming a branch off of a tree or plucking off a leaf and crumpling it in your hand.

The poster your are replying to is just expressing one way in which multiverse knowledge makes people inhumanly monstrous. It causes them to disregard the individual, like a reverse of 'one death is a tragedy, a million are a statistic'. There are no good lessons or characters to be taken from Rick and Mortey, only poorly doodled spectacle.
>>
>>94814656
He didn't. That is the whole point.
>>
>>94815130
Rick tried to kill himself, Summer has a new obsession everytime we see her, Beth and Jerry were trapped for two seasons in a marriage so broken it failed on a cosmic scale and yet are somehow WORSE for having broken up with each other. The show is very clear about the consequences of their lifestyle.
>>
File: summer boob.jpg (259KB, 1404x793px) Image search: [Google]
summer boob.jpg
259KB, 1404x793px
>have large natural breast fetish
>have large fake breast fetish
>have fetish for one boib being waaaay bigger than the other boob
>have breast expansion fetish

mam mia!
>>
>>94808777
Yeah I take it you haven't had a lot of interaction with real women eh there you colossal basement-dweller.
>>
>>94808684
>morty turned into a social justice warrior
gee
thanks Harmon
>>
>>94818065
This has got to be the most original and well thought-out response to someone criticizing women I have ever seen.
>>
>>94808763
I wonder how he felt about morty's "shh, shh, just let it happen" bit.
>>
>>94818256
Well he's not wrong.
>>
>>94818438
Yes he is (you are).
>>
>>94809116
ethan LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
as in "hey, what you did was morally wrong" would not only be undeserved, but incorrect.
"going to far" with retribution is not even in play here.
>>
>>94810171
rick doesn't have a sense of justice.
"i don't care if she tried to kill me, like 20 people try to kill me every week"
>>
>>94809116
>Morty was right
>Summer cheats on Ethan with a guy from another dimension
>Ethan dumps her for superficial reasons but at least she's aware of it
>Morty was right
>>
Can we focus back in talking about Etahn with big tits, deciding that he should become a trap?

Play nice, and I might even drawfag a thing.
>>
>>94818603
No thanks kind anon!
>>
File: 1484673124344.jpg (27KB, 494x455px) Image search: [Google]
1484673124344.jpg
27KB, 494x455px
>>94818603
Nah, just Ethan and Morty lewdness, please.
>>
>>94818603
Is it still a trap if it has big tits? Also please drawfag I need them big boy boobies
>>
>>94808684
It's a example of Morty going the deep end like his grandpa. You're don't always have to agree with what people do.
>>
>>94810691
Tell it to the mirror you white knighting bitch
>>
>>94814806
>you'd feel a bit of anger towards him

The most "a bit of anger" would entail is a mild gut punch, and even then that's still an extreme reaction. Permanent debilitating, hideous disfigurement should only be reserved for the worst of monsters that deliberately caused suffering for others.

Summer can always find a new boyfriend. And did in another universe when she was still with Ethan. The dude didn't deserve what he got.
>>
>>94818453
Shit son, you actually interact with wimmenz?
>>
>>94814637
>buying into feminist dogma this hard

Fucking lol, just castrate yourself and be done with it

Modern first world women are the most privileged comfortable creatures that have ever existed on this earth owing to the results of millennia of blood, toil, tears and sweat by men.
>>
File: Where do you think we are.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>94814983
>>
>>94818744
>buying into /pol/ dogma this hard
>>
>>94815130
I'd like to call you an idiot, but considering the amount of normies who take the show at face-value, I have to agree with you.
>>
File: cat pillow.jpg (101KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
cat pillow.jpg
101KB, 576x768px
How do we know he got morphed? It didn't show it.
>>
>>94818777
1) he showed up heavily disfigured
2) the little tech support guys talked about how he was clearly morphed
>>
>>94818777
Try watching the after credits scenes
>>
>>94818777
Why the fuck don't you people watch post-credit scenes
There's been one after every episode in every season to date, you should be used to this by now.
>>
>>94818801
>>94818826
>>94818842
I'm dumb. I hate Morty now.
>>
>>94817225
>2- It was funny.

The problem is that it wasn't funny.
>>
File: 1485984668529.jpg (314KB, 1237x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1485984668529.jpg
314KB, 1237x1029px
>>94814806
>be 14 year old otouto
>17 year old oneesan just had her boyfriend who was popular, break up with her
>she was screaming like a banshee scratching the walls on her room and crying every night
>yells at parents for more money to try and buy him stuff to get him back

I'd only feel anger if someone intentionally tried to hurt her, but I pray for the guys that have to deal with her. Morty knows his sister is a bitch, and I know my sister is a bitch. If the guy made her get self esteem issues indirectly, I wouldn't be too mad.
>>
>>94818652
Will this hold you over?
>>
People keep saying "Ethan dumped Summer for shallow reasons", but where's the evidence of that? Everything we've seen of Ethan suggests that he dumped her for getting cheated on. Or, if not that, because they simply grew apart.

We really, unironically should be applauding him for parlaying a breakup with Summer into dating a seemingly nice girl with big tits because 1) that girl would easily be in high demand and 2) it's not like Ethan was Chad Thundercock, swimming in bitches. Assuming Ethan did break up with Summer due to the Mad Max episode, then he -- as the one who got cheated on -- has every right to quickly get with another girl if he so pleased.

Thus: Ethan did nothing wrong. His worst mistake would not be "dumping her for shallow reasons" but "dumping her just after her parents split up", which is no excuse for cheating and not a good enough reason to prolong a broken relationship.
>>
>>94818681
>Liking women
>Even once
I was just letting him know his victim complex is a turn off.
>>
>>94812188
this has to be the worst part about this discussion.
the same scenario didn't require scifi or plot armor.
the same situation could have happened with a normal family, and the morty stand in using a bottle of acid to disfigure him instead of some gizmo.
>>
>>94818907
My lust for man tits will never be quenched But thanks for the attempt
>>
>>94808684
>Ethan
>annoying as shit
>clingy
>gets a girl who puts up with his crap
>they solve issues and build a real relationship
>leaves all that purely for a pair of boobs

deserved what he got imo.

also >>94808751
tittyfags are the worst
>>
>>94818931
Agreed but I would say he should have tried his best to breakup with her in a more gentle way, I mean if he knew her grandpa kills people like its breathing then he really should done his best to try not to anger him as a byproduct of the breakup
>>
>Was expecting an episode with a giant summer, perfect jerkoff material
>Ruined it by making her a fleshy monster
Fuck this show
>>
>>94814218
>tell him to fuck off
he DID
what was he supposed to do, continue dating summer so her fee-fees wouldn't get hurt?
or just refuse to date anyone more attractive than her for the rest of his life?
>>
>>94814806
I'd tell my sister to get the fuck over it and stop being a fucking crybaby over some trifling bullshit
>>
File: 1449078917334.gif (2MB, 219x169px) Image search: [Google]
1449078917334.gif
2MB, 219x169px
>>94813719
>I want reddit to leave
>in a rick and morty thread
>>
>>94814806
>broke your sisters heart
she didn't give a shit about him.
if he was hit by a car and died, she would have said "meh."
but she could not STAND the idea that someone could be more attractive than her.
>>
>>94819110
I never implied that trust me im in the same boat as you, I just mean IF Ethan ever came back to summer to use her, like the asshole that retards are acusing him to be, Then morty should have told him to fuck off and/or punch him in the dick
>>
>>94813128
>>94817454
Morty realized you can choose your family, and nobody fucks with the family you chose

simple as that
>>
>>94814806
>Broke her heart
>She cheated on him and got fucking married in episode 2
>>
>>94810057

The comment you're replying to is in response to someone saying there is not point in discussing the events of the episode unless you're looking to complain.

The comment is pointing out that this was exceptionally cruel, especially in comparison to objectionally worse characters.

It's worth discussing, it does not imply anon doesn't understand the shows themes, or is even surprised or objects, just that that they want to talk about this one.
>>
Did Reddit think Morty was cruel or did they side with him?
>>
Did anyone else think Ethan was cute?
>>
>>94819353
They sided with him. Even made a subreddit dedicated to hating on Ethan. Tumblr also supported Morty's actions. Twitter as well. The only website that doesn't is here.
>>
>>94819394
Gonna need sauce on that subreddit can't find it
>>
>>94808684
Was Ethan in the wrong? Yes. Did he deserve what he got? No. Morty should've just made his arms Popeye-huge and beat the crap out of him.
>>
>>94819394
They also have a Fuck Tammy subreddit.
>>
>>94819359
Yes, that's why already requested some draw stuff with him.
>>
>>94809687
That was kind of what I expected to happen, that Morty was gonna make the other girl a flat-chest.
>>
>>94808789
In that alternate Universe, it would've turned into a common BE plot with Summer and the stripper tits both using Rick's machine to make their boobs larger.
>>
>>94819545
Tammy was a piece of shit so I understand that
>>
>>94819486
how was he in the wrong.
>>
>>94808751
this
>>
>>94812115
>Maybe he just wanted a nice moral christian girl

Nice moral Christian girl who also happens to be sexy as fuck and have big titties.

This is my fetish.
>>
>>94814656
Ethan didn't deserve it at all, but he's quickly becoming punchingbag #2, right after Jerry.
Why did Morty do it then? Because he's emotionally stunted and has serious, violent outbursts when he feels threatened or if someone close to him is troubled. He's done it before. Many times. In fact, Evil Morty was supposed to be this aspect personified to the extreme.

Morty is not a thinking man, he's a child, and one who has been abused by a sarcastic, manipulative, authoritarian father figure. You had better believe he's going to do stupid shit on impulse when he's incensed or his ego's insulted.
>>
>>94819996
Tammy is trying to stop terrorists. I'm on her side.
>>
>>94820660
Dumping Summer just because she wasn't hot enough for him. He was being a superficial jerk, but he still didn't deserve what happened to him.
>>
Y'know what doesn't make sense?
Rick calling Beth "His", when he wasn't there for her for at least a couple of years by the time Jerry got Beth pregnant.
>>
>>94808830
Why doesn't Rick help Jaguar man get to an alternate universe where his daughter is still alive
>>
File: your smore is burning.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
your smore is burning.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Morty's transformation is happening faster than I thought.
>>
>>94809116
morty even thinks those titties were nice
>>
>>94811453
I wouldn't go that far.
Sure what Morty did was horrible, but he could've done a lot worse, like turning him inside out after lumping him
>>
>Summer marries a guy and cheats on him in another dimension for 3 weeks
>Literally no objections
>Guy dumps her, has actual conversations with new girlfriend in a park that aren't about her wanting to suck her grandfathers dick
>Becomes a deformed cripple

FEMINIST WRITERS
>>
>>94820877
I'm pretty sure this is a test to see who can see how fucked up the family is.
>>
>>94810552
The other girl did nothing wrong, that's why Morty let her go
>>
>>94819097
>breakup with her in a more gentle way
"we just don't have that much in common any more" is pretty gentle.
>>
I think we should walk away from this with the idea that Rick ruins everything and everyone he comes in contact with. His grandkids are both sociopathic monsters at this point and his daughter isn't much better.

Don't embrace nihilism, it makes you into a colossal turd.
>>
>>94820805
that would require him to go out of his way
>>
>>94820805
Too much work.
>>
>>94819353
they praised morty for growing as a person and maturing. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>94808733
It's like the rest of the family becoming horrible people as a result of Rick is the point or something.
>>
>>94820772
Where? The only evidence we have of this being the case is Summer's word, who is extremely unreliable source since she's generally an insecure twat and has a noticeable sense of superiority to the other girl (implying she has more intellectual/refined tastes by citing French film and opinions on politics, calling the other girl a stripper) while what we're shown of Ethan and the other girl is that she's a nice person and that they do at least get along - which is more than what can be said about Ethan and Summer, who've ended up arguing in every instance that we've seen them together.
>>
BURRRP A THIRD OF AMERICA ARE NAZIS MORTY, WE GOTTA KILL EM ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpL
>>
File: 1503358615672.png (108KB, 197x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503358615672.png
108KB, 197x270px
>>94820772
see>>94820877
he wasn't in the wrong. Besides she is an emotionally unstable teen who's grandfather put an amusement park in him. he even admitted they don't have much in common. What's the point of stating in a relationship to make the other feel better? Trust me I've been there and it's hell.
Ethan did nothing wrong. Although the threatening Morty is kinda cool , glad he's becoming an alpha
>>
>>94809754
axilla > feet > neck > legs > ass > tits

Fight me
>>
>>94810552
Mortys wants to play with them he's destroying his competition
>>
>>94821058
But he wants to fuck Jessica.
>>
>>94808950
>thirsty fuckers fugging """""traps""""" a sign of anything

Traps are the ultimate test of 3DPD and proves too many plebs walk this earth.
>>
>>94809262
>rick literally wants to kill himself as a result of the consequences of his hedonistic lifestyle
>ok
>>
>Morty mentions that his kids will be beautiful because he'll have them with Jessica
Cute, though I kinda want Morty to get together with Ethan's GF, because Morty deserves a woman with some big ol' stripper titties
>>
>>94821113
>Cute, though I kinda want Morty to get together with Ethan's GF, because Morty deserves a woman with some big ol' stripper titties
This, absolutely. I want him to pull off some suave cool shit he learned from Rick and get little miss tiddies into him.
and he will proceed to reject her because he wants Jessica.
>>
>>94817139
The Smith-Sanchez family has a huge fucking problem with introspection, and it's implied that haven't even bothered going back to the one person in the series thus far who seems to understand and want to help them (Dr. Wong).

So no shit Summer says he only left her for the tits, she's an emotional, irrational, "unreliable narrator" in this case and you're not supposed to take her words at face value. If you actually examine how she acts and how the other girl acts, >>94811885 's assessment is spot on.
>>
>>94821113
Nah, he's becoming the same as Rick, so he has to end as a bisexual god or something.
>>
>>94809432
Morty is a terrible person now, I mean even his one-liner was terrible. "Your S'more is burning," really? That's the fucking point, you're not supposed to relate to the family that fucks up their daughter into a inside-out giant and to solve that turns their mom into the same inside-out giant instead of calling Rick in the first place.
>>
>>94812779
Bad parenting
>>
>>94814656
cause who the fuck cares, some shitty side character gets there life ruined in Rick and Morty BIG surprise
the real question is why anyone would defend this fuck boy

>>94821113
Morty is too atheist ''nothing matters anymore'' to want to fuck a christian regardless of tits size
>>
>Morty and Rick bawling their eyes out next episode.
Making Morty cry should be a crime!
>>
>>94814120
Mortys never cared about his vain sisters problems before
>>
>>94817139
Seriously, how do people not get this? Summer said all the cool shit new hotness does and Summer, canonically an impulsive slut, reduces it all to titties.
>>
>>94821227
It's fine they probably just went to the permanently crying planet.
>>
GO GO GO

http://www.strawpoll.me/13760770
>>
>>94821251
They'll have some shitty 5 minute segment of them crying to nine inch nails to show how deep and sad they are with redditors celebrating at how great it is.
>>
What part of 'This is going to be the darkest season of the series' did you idiots not understand?

Morty hurt Ethan because his parents are in the process of getting divorced because of his fucked up grandfather. You aren't supposed to support his actions. Divorce and losing his support network fucked him up. This won't be the last time, so get your big boy pants on and stop wetting yourself every episode when dark shit happens.

Episode 1 he explains shit is gonna get dark and then 4chan is butthurt snowflake city.
>>
Do you guys think this will all come back to bite them in the end or will the story ignore everything
>>
>>94811655
No he didn't. He got a teenager pregnant and was on the verge of losing his job at the start of the series.
>>
>>94821251
Do you mean in terms if their resemblance to a normal nuclear family? In terms of their happiness?
If the former, then no, the trajectory of the show would always be further from that dynamic if there were any movement at all.
The latter would probably be fuzzy. I doubt anyone gets what they want without some kind of cost to someone else.
>>
>>94818524
He probably wanted to hit that later
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 1280x1044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 1280x1044px
>>94821227
All Morties suffer anon.
The multiverse hates them
>>
>>94808684
The point wasn't that Morty "was in the right", the point was to show that Morty is slowly turning into an asshole like Rick. You're not supposed to root for them all the time, they're complex characters
>>
File: 1486691298048.jpg (106KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
1486691298048.jpg
106KB, 690x690px
>>94821486
>they're complex characters
This is a joke right?
>>
>>94821486
>not supposed to root for them

Hasn't stopped Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, pretty much every website actually
>>
>>94821483
>that lust Morty
My fucking dick. Thank god Miami Morty has a ton of porn, though I wish they were drawn more in the style of your image.
>>
Christ this family is full of cunts and some of you believe Jerry is the worst.
>>
So, what do ya'll think Morty's chances are with Jessica at this point in the story?
>>
>>94821545
The guy who did that does a lot of lewd Morties.
Sadly, he's a huge Rick/Mortyfag.
>>
>>94821607
>>94821483
Source?
>>
We need art of the dimension where Summer succeeded in giving herself huge tits and uses them to torment Morty
>>
>>94821641
RickXMortyforever.tumblr.com
>>
>>94808684

didn't summer spent like a few month riding dick in mad max world?
>>
>>94821646
Yes please.
>>
>>94821646
So, Megamilk Summer?
>>
>>94821553
>locks the door while his wife fends off the homeless man with a shopping cart

Fuck Jerry
>>
>>94821521
What I'm saying is that a lot of shows have the main characters come out on top all of the time, and generally you're suppose to root for them. That isn't quite the case here. It's just that a lot of the shows' audience is too retarded to understand that
>>
>>94821579
I'm surprised he's still fixated on her, after that whole Rick Potion shit. It honestly doesn't seem natural.
>>
>>94821113
"punished" ethan WHEN?
he can join up with eyepatch morty and everyone whose life has been ruined by that family to take revenge.
>>
>>94821741
Morty's made it clear that he doesn't believe in consent, trying to drug the girl he likes into having sex with him, mutilating his sister's ex boyfriend because he broke up with her. It doesn't matter if Jessica likes him or not, she's not allowed to say "no".
>>
>>94809489
This one was actually written by a man according to the credits.
>>
>>94819086
But it is a-ok when Summer just cheats on Ethan by marrying someone?
This is why you don't have a boyfriend, cunt.
>>
File: 1476061735734.png (170KB, 1274x817px) Image search: [Google]
1476061735734.png
170KB, 1274x817px
>>94808751
Nobody here ever asks for ass pics honkey go back to r*ddit.
>>
>>94819086
Didn't summer cheat on him?
>>
>>94821536
>mass congregations of retards miss the point

What a surprise and totally the first time that's happened.
>>
None of them are suppose to be 100% Good Pure people you are suppose to aspire to be. You're not suppose to aspire to be them, or like them, or want to hang out with them, or any other self insert bullshit.

Don't like the show, don't watch it.
>>
>>94821717
thats a convenient reason. people hate him because hes a mopey miserable piece of shit
>>
>>94809432
It's showing how Morty is becoming more and more irrevocably fucked up in the head because of Rick's abusive behavior.

The entire family is self-destructing as removing Jerry (who was Rick and Beth's punching bag) has caused their asshole tendencies to become more and more obvious and harmful. Beth in particular, since she's now free to emulate her father and not have to at least TRY to be a responsible adult to her kids.

Morty did what he did to Ethan, because he truly had no one else to take his anger and rage out on. He can't do anything to his chief abuser (Rick) and he hasn't reached the point where he might physically assault his mother for being a cunt. And Summer is still off-limits since she's the closest thing to an "innocent" in the family due to the fact that Rick hardly ever takes her on adventures and has never seen Rick with his mask and gloves off to reveal his true monstrous self.

In time, I can fully see Morty torturing animals and probably raping and murdering alien women as he gets older.
>>
>>94821536
Why do you care what retards think?
>>
>>94821248
Steven Universe's dimension?
>>
>>94809098
Anon

A chance to make out at best with a stranger with big titties
vs
A girl who probably let you stick it in her
>>
File: 1493227721452-co.jpg (24KB, 431x352px) Image search: [Google]
1493227721452-co.jpg
24KB, 431x352px
>>94814111
Seconded.
>>
>>94822645
Summer looks like Jerry tho
>>
>>94823006
Not anymore,

Either way I would take a chance bashing teen cervix than grab clothed titty
>>
>>94808684
So, what path do you think this will take Morty?
>>
>>94823097
It's probably just a walk of shame and Morty will reverse the effects later.
>>
>>94823064
They had a fucking tent. Also Wanting instant gratification from a 5/10 < building a relationship with a 10/10 that will probably turn into something by the end of the night
>>
>>94821337
Not then, when rick was in jail. Nigga had a job with the empire, promotions, all the food capsuls a family could want.
>>
File: 1458686313844.gif (481KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1458686313844.gif
481KB, 200x150px
Why are you over looking the fact that the Smith family is full of bad people and that not everything has to be morally justifiable?

Morty doesn't give a shit about Ethan, why should he? He cares about his sister on the other hand.
>>
>>94823298
He has never cared about her vain problems before
>>
>>94823319
They've gotten much closer over the end of the last season and this season though. Not everything is static.
>>
>>94821483
>Dat lust
God Damn!
>>
>>94823217
I have to admit that I was nervous of Morty's intentions, I would really feel bad if he were to ever truly go dark
>>
File: TrishaLang.jpg (398KB, 857x745px) Image search: [Google]
TrishaLang.jpg
398KB, 857x745px
Is Trisha Lang the new Tammy?

We have a brand new high school girl who is literally taking tammys place and acting very similar to her, in the next episode she talks about her love of docking and foreskin in a similar fashion to tammy talking about bukake. she will also be the ONLY known recurring season 3 character so far.

Her overly sexual christian school girl theme is close to tammy and was used by tammy to infiltrate ricks life under the radar. We know tammy and the remains of the federation are still out there. Is Trisha taking tammys place as an undercover spy? Are they even human or some race of sexual school girl looking alien spies hired to stop rick? Or is Trisha simply taking tammys place in order to make sexual highschool girl jokes similar to what we all originally perceived tammy to be?

whatever the truth is i think the similarities are too strong and the fact she is returning next episode is worth keeping an eye on her.
>>
>>94812319
>I've come to terms with being viewed as a dog turd on the street of life by women.
Aww come on Anon. Men see you that way too.
>>
>>94823467
you can catch him and make him beat up/get beaten up by other Morties in the mobile game.
Shame there's no Morty-amie, I'd love to give my Mortys headpats
>>
>>94818210
Is not, it is just "don't fuck with my sister"
>>
>>94823823
More "Never, ever say no to my sister no matter what she does."
>>
>>94809312
this! hes the rickest morty
>>
>>94808684
I was afraid Morty was going to shrink his dick. Flash forward to a boy's locker room at school and him looking afraid to take a shower because of his micro penis.
>>
>>94824609

this or giving him breasts would have been better.
>>
>>94809452
damn, I had forgoten about that
>>
>>94810234
He was five seconds away from slicing Morty up like like a sandwich meat.
>>
>>94822645
It's pretty much canon that Summer's thirsty for cock.
>>
>>94808763
Post yfw ethan becomes the main antagonist of the series
>>
>>94823233
She didn't seem interested in anything
>>
>>94810296
this, Morty's going to be just as bad as Rick when he grows up, he's been desensitized to the nature of reality. It's like this book, What Maisie Knew. Go read it, Maisie is Morty, that's his arc, stop bitching because he's developing.
>>
>>94814884
ah yes, the civilized white man come to save humanity from itself, please oh spotless lamb, show us the error of our ways. I prostrate myself before you and your micropenis!
>>
>>94815086
I'd argue some of them aren't that. They're just Men's rights fuckwads and nazis who are upset that people that look like them get fucked over.
>>
>>94818885
yeah it was. Grow a sense of humor Rocky Dennis.
>>
>>94817308
The shitloads of random comma errors are making me feel like I'm watching bots argue.
>>
>>94808777

Trips of truth paired with a major false equivalence. It's not like Ethan and Summer had been broken up, he had invited her to go on a camping trip or whatever because he and Summer were dating, met new girl, and blatantly dumped Summer to take new girl instead.

Guy could have let her down easy and not turned into a fucking mucus monster but he didn't and that's why Morty did it. Not because he dumped her, but because of how he did it.
>>
>>94826337
In between the invitation and the breakup was that whole disappearing for 3 weeks and getting married to some guy in the wasteland thing.
>>
>>94826351
and if Ethan didn't know about that, then it doesn't make his actions any more justified. When you do something wrong, you don't get retroactive moral brownie points because someone else did something wrong too.
>>
>>94826396
What the hell.

She cheated on him. Literally married someone. And that's not enough justification to break up for you?
>>
>>94826351
Oh. Right. Truth be told it's been so long since we saw Ethan I forgot he existed. Then yea Summer needs some comeuppance for cheating on Ethan and Morty should be lauded for doing his duty as a brother (Because Ethan did still shit on her) but maybe shouldn't have taken it to the extreme he did.
>>
>>94821685
This guy gets it. Only took 33 comments for someone to realize this.
>>
>>94826412
>Morty should be lauded for doing his duty as a brother
Like how peoples who are just doing their duty by throwing jars of acid at the faces of people to "restore honor"?

Ethan's did make a mistake when he by telling her to her face that they should see other people. Deranged sociopaths who go on shooting sprees or cause disfiguring debilitating injuries over any slight need to be given a restraining order, not talked to in person. There's no way Ethan was going to be allowed out of that relationship and he knew Morty had access to firearms. Never piss off a kid who can and will shoot up the school at the slightest provocation.
>>
>>94823532
Yeah, listen to the season 2 commentary. They talk about how they're gonna miss Tammy being a girl who talks about that shit and after joking about having her wanting to be a normal teenager again, Roiland says they'll just write a new school girl character to be the same thing and have the same person voice her.
>>
>>94821311

Because, and I can't believe this has to be explained, darker isn't actually BETTER.

I LIKED Rick and Morty as an episodic show about an asshole and his stupid grandson. Trying to bring all this shit into it has ruined the original charm.
>>
>>94825853

And that's the thing.

Morty can do shit like this if that's his arc, but at the end of his arc to show he can do it. His arc is essentially done if that's the case and there's nowhere else to take the character.
>>
>>94826509
Uhhh......guess you didn't read the rest of my post?

Yea, Morty shouldn't have turned Ethan into a fucking monster. Whatever, Ethan broke up with her over the phone, big fucking whoop. But, if it was my sister who came in screaming to my mom about having no tits and being ugly because her boyfriend just broke up with her, as a brother I'd be a little pissed off at the guy who dumped her. And, as a brother, if I saw that guy again, I'd have a few choice words for him, because that was my sister and even if I hated my sister she's still family and you have family's back. For the most part.
>>
>>94826598
That would depend on the sister I guess.
If Summer was my sister I would take any emotional turmoil she had with a grain of salt.
>>
Look let's face it, if a chick doesn't have at least an F cup she's not a woman.
>>
>>94809791
I really didn't get the sense that Morty's "you gave my sister body image issues" line was meant as a "that's what you get for liking big breasts, male oppressor!" sort of sentiment, I mean come on, it's Morty we're talking about, he is in no position to admonish another teenage boy for being a shallow horndog. What I got from that was more of a "this relatively minor shitty thing you did set off a crazy chain of events that ended up ruining the one day off I've gotten in ages, so I'm going to take my frustration out on you" sort of sentiment.
>>
>>94815726
>TFW muscular Summer will never physically dominate me for being a terrible Nazi
Why live
>>
>>94821536
A lot of people want to believe that they can solve their problems by hurting other people rather than self-reflecting and bettering themselves? You don't say.
>>
File: 1501479324385.jpg (66KB, 718x325px) Image search: [Google]
1501479324385.jpg
66KB, 718x325px
>>94808751
>>
>>94809747
That probably either didnt happen in this timeline or it got annihilated when the Cronenburging happened
>>
>>94810210
Did Rick even do that FOR Morty? it was just so he could talk to him uninterrupted. The death was a side effect.
>>
File: 1480621940985.png (427KB, 441x534px) Image search: [Google]
1480621940985.png
427KB, 441x534px
>>94814111
So, where would it be a good place for requesting drawfags that?
>>
>>94814572
>Survive
>>
>>94812779
that scene was so fucked up I can only find it amusing.
>>
>>94808684
Should have gone for DFC
>>
>>94809973

Not even a man. He was just a kid. :'(
>>
File: 1499904795156.png (251KB, 263x363px) Image search: [Google]
1499904795156.png
251KB, 263x363px
>>94814959
>It's called black comedy.

Yeah, and it's supposed to be funny. I'm so fucking sick of people thinking gallows humor just means laughing at the hanging corpse.
>>
>>94827430
Foot-fags are filthy disgusting degenerates and deserve to be ovend.
>>
>>94808751 (You)
Found the pedo
>>
>>94809463
*tips fedora*
>>
People are acting like Ethan is permanently changed. You do realize that Morty can and most likely will change him back to normal when he's not pissed at him, right? All the shit Morty has been through, he's clearly desensitized and doesn't know a proper limit to retaliation anymore.
>>
>>94832069
Didn't the little tech support guys imply that the changes were likely permanent though
>>
>>94832069
guaranteed the writers will never reference him again.
>>
File: 1503090721168.gif (3MB, 660x520px) Image search: [Google]
1503090721168.gif
3MB, 660x520px
>this entire thread
lesson learned here is, don't date women. Because if you breakup with them for someone else you like, Their brother will turn you into a monster and people will justify it.
>>
>>94810298
>literal end credits gag scene
>fuckin weirdo trying to cut up 14 year olds
>not portrayed as good, Morty feels guilt afterwards
>>
>>94808684
>lie to your mad scientist grandfather so you can finally get a day away from scifi rigmarole
>cunt breaks up with sister which causes her to mess with scifi rigmarole to improve her breasts
>Mom prevents you from just calling Rick and solving the situation without any hassle
>End up spending the entire day messing with some machine to try and fix everything
>Entire day that was supposed to be spent on relaxing
>FUCKING RUINED
>Not angry enough to take it out on family members
>but angry enough to take it out on the guy that started the whole mess
>???
>some stress relieved
Morty was just being an angry teenager letting off steam.
>>
>>94832175
No, they were talking about how they would fix it. Nothing they said implied it was permanent.
>>
>>94812609
Alright here's this.
>Morty gives Ethan big tits
>Messes with Ethan's voice
>Shrinks his dick into a cloaca
>Make his own dick a foot long
>Rapes Ethan
There, now it's interesting.
>>
>>94832296
He turned one of the more attractive guys at his school into a lumbering oversized mutant, and one of the tech-support creatures suggested that the process may not even be fully reversible using the same technology. Morty just elephant-manned another teenager for the rest of his life out of a combination of frustration and narrowing the competition for girls at his highschool, all under the perceived justification of defending his sister because he knew that would satisfy the people in his life.

It's one of the more Rick things that Morty has ever done of his own free will. It was him not really giving a shit about consequences or actual justice and just doing what felt good in the moment. It was him using super-science to assert power and control.

What Morty did was basically worse than rape, and he did it to feel powerful, like a rapist does.
>>
>>94832299
One of them gave a suggestion on how to calibrate the machine to fix it, but one of the others immediately chimed in that he'd be lucky to demophize 13% of what was done to him
>>
>>94832675
>he'd be lucky to demophize 13% of what was done to him
at that RANGE
>>
>>94821044

You are an idiot. A weirdo.

tits > ass > neck > legs > feet > axila
>>
>>94821210
>Morty is too atheist ''nothing matters anymore''
The word you're looking for is nihilistic
>>
>>94826544
Thats how things started out, yes, but this isnt a status quo show. I'm sorry if this triggers your autism but it actually has a storyline.
>>
>>94832915
>no armpit
Philistine
>>
>>94814656

He was a FUCKING WHITE MALE. Death is too good for him.
>>
>>94829692
What about neck-fags?
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.