[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I love drawing but kinda suck at it >too poor for a digital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG0203.jpg (2MB, 3136x4224px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0203.jpg
2MB, 3136x4224px
>I love drawing but kinda suck at it
>too poor for a digital tablet or computer
>Hate all my art
>Hands look like that retard Ricky fucks rake hands
>how do I get better
>tfw can only draw head and shoulders
>anyone recommend a tablet for cheap / good
>or just tell me to fucking kill myself
>this took about 15-20 mins
>pencil and unilad pens
>>
Nigga just keep practicing. You're not always gonna suck at art if you actually apply yourself and practice what you aren't good at. You can't "only draw head and shoulders", you refuse to try drawing anything else. Practice the rest, draw from life, and don't over complicate everything. Anyone can draw, it just takes time.
>>
Woah
>>
>>94808025
Thanks man
I meant heads and shoulders was the only thing I could draw alright
>>
>>94807884
>>
>>94807884
You need to have passion and practice constantly. Look up references. Trace images with your eyes and attempt to replicate them.

Don't compare yourself with other because you're you and they're them and that person had different time priorities, talent, or special help.

Just keep going and don't bemoan if you don't see progress because you'll never really see it. But it's there.

You don't need a tablet to be a good artist.
>>
File: wonderface.png (23KB, 141x108px) Image search: [Google]
wonderface.png
23KB, 141x108px
practice your fundamentals dont worry about tablets and shit yet
>>
>>94807884
You're greentexting weird.

Anyway just look up Loomis' Fun with a Pencil or follow this site http://drawabox.com/ . Getting a drawing tablet doesn't make much of a difference if you're a beginner, so just stick with the pencil and printer paper for now.
>>
>>94808170
>draw every day :)

so sick of seeing this.
>>
>>94810175
Too bad. Ethier get good or don't.
>>
File: 71Fp41z9-qL._SL1500_.jpg (104KB, 1500x1284px) Image search: [Google]
71Fp41z9-qL._SL1500_.jpg
104KB, 1500x1284px
>>94807884
I can see the rest of anons already told you to first focus on practice on paper, but still if you're looking for a cheap tablet I cannot recommend this one enough 'Wacom Bamboo Pen' , thats the one I've been using since arround 6 years, small, cheap, super handy, it got the basics pen pressure and 2 customizable buttons on the pen, trust me, you wont need anything else in a long time, its arround 100 bucks.
>>
>>94810175
perfect practice makes perfect
>>
>>94810286
Forgot to say, part of the "first focus on paper" is because if you end up getting a tablet, its not the same as paper, at the begining you'll suck once again and will have to learn how to draw while not looking at your hand drawing but the screen, its weird to explain but any anon who have jumped off from paper to digital will tell you this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.