[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on bat-Gordon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Thoughts on bat-Gordon?
>>
>>94807026
I don't really know anything about it, but I do know he should rape the Joker.
>>
>>94807026
Why did he get 30 years younger?
>>
He tried? I think
>>
>>94807127
He got /fit/
>>
>>94807026

Fun diversion. It's not the first time Bruce gets put on the bench for someone else to take over.

The unfortunate thing was the Gordon was a douche to all of Bruce's allies, trying to arrest everyone.

>that sexual tension with his daughter

It's good that Rookie is still active.

>>94807127

He shaved and quit smoking so apparently he regressed back to his physical prime.
>>
I loved the gun,shoot out maneuvers he used in snyders book rather than the usual leap into the middle and punch/kick crooks routine the rest of the batfam used
>>
>>94807159
>and quit smoking
what's in his mouth
>>
>>94807298
Candy
>>
I forgot that happened
>>
>>94807159
Basically this, it was a fun short term change.
>>
It was boring, nothing really happened, Snyderfags would tell you that he left a mark with Court of Owls but he's just a hack, and that arc was a lame version of Morrison's Black Glove.
>>
>>94809402
Rude
>>
My thoughts are that mantle changes suck unless you can think of at least one good story to get told during them. Gordon was boring, whor was boring, sam cap was boring

Dickbats had batman and robin and black mirror, buckycap at least had one storyline worth a shit

Gordon didnt do anything interesting as batman and is entirely forgettable.
>>
>>94807127
Artificial muscle inserts or something
>>
>>94807026
It makes a fun bar trivia question in five years, that's about it
>>
Liked the idea of an active on duty Gordon but what god that weird Bunny robot took me the out
>>
wasted potential
>>
>>94811409

you can't cancel out JaneThor yet then because shes still Thor.
if it only takes one story to redeem them, she still has time to not be a waste.
>>
>>94807026
Why did they make it commissioner Gordon?
I mean marketing wise cause it's a name people actually know instead of an all new character, but why a man possibly in his 50s who's had a desk job for years?
>>
A cool idea that basically went nowhere. Nothing really happened while he was active. It was just there and then Bruce came back.
>>
>>94812430
Maybe they thought it would get a lot of positive feedback like Dickbats, but lightning simply didn't strike twice.
>>
A fun mini-series.

>>94812640
From issue 41, they were writing Bruce back in. I don't think it was a fan popularity choice.
>>
>>94812298
because Gordon can't have it on his conscience that someone else took a risky procedure to pilot Rookie and die in the process or worse, die in the field
so he did it himself
>>
>>94807026

I still find it extremely fucking weird that they modeled his suit almost exactly after Cassandra Cain's old batsuit (yellow outline bat symbol is her thing) yet didn't put her in it.
>>
>>94807026
Summarizes Snyder's Batman: initially a cool concept, but ultimately utterly forgottable and bland with unsatisfying ending.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.