[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 00001873.jpg (200KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001873.jpg
200KB, 600x849px
>Nah.
>>
>cute disshelved boy working hard

How can Chad even compete?
>>
Disappointing lack of detail to Surma's feet.
>>
Do you think Tony's slowly increasing hunkiness is Tom subtly indicating Surma's changing opinion of him?
>>
>>94803494
>don't go easy on me!
Oh my.
>>
>>94803521
Eglamore isn't a Chad, he's just always assumed he was.
>>
I like Tony.
>>
>>94803494
She should've been the MC, and the rest of the story being her magical coming of age.
>>
>>94803653
>Surma
>I am bak from insect business
>and I am swole

>I will leave the mosquito net on
>>
>>94803982
Only losers and little children with anger issues don't like Tony. All the cool kids love him, men want to be him, women want him to be in them.
>>
does tom have a spouse? I can't recall hearing anything about that on the forums.
>>
You just know Tony literally said "haha" outloud, in a monotone voice, instead of actually laughing.
>>
>>94803521
Has Eglamore ever worked hard a day of his life? Training to hit things with sticks doesn't count.
>>
>>94804486
I can picture that.
>>
>>94803494
>Now she doesn't have any discernible accent

Jesus Christ the hackery of this strip.
>>
>>94804215
>meanwhile in a 20 mile radius of the event
>Eglamores getting ripped
>Donald turning gay
>it was amazing
>>
>>94803636

Keep your degenerate fetishes to yourself.
>>
>>94804223
Apparently you never saw how he treated his own daughter when he first came back.
>>
>>94804681
>Training to hit things with sticks doesn't count.

Yes it does.
>>
I HATE THIS SMUG CUTE GUY URRGH
>>
>>94804986
Looks like her problem to me.
>>
>>94804414
He has a girlfriend, unless they broke up
It's another webcartoonist, but i can't remember whom

>>94804681
I can see you haven't done any physical practice before
>>
>>94803494
TONY A CUTE

SURMA A SLUT
>>
>>94804925
How hilarious would it be if Eglamore's training was happening just a few miles away from this. And he shows up to see his girlfriend getting seduced by this weirdo nerd he's always hated.
>>
>>94803494
Tony showing a surprising amount of ability to communicate for a man that is literally pure undiluted autism.

If this page was taken out of context then no one would suspect anything was strange about him, except for maybe the arrangement of his bicep and tricep in the fourth panel. Either he's really straining to hold up that little can or something is cramping.
>>
>>94805982
Tony one on one has apparently always been easier to handle. The only time we've seen him behave not like a robot is with single people. It's mostly been Donnie, but apparently it worked with Kat too.

One imagines finding out Surma was so clueless she jetted around the globe because of a mishearing. It surprised him so much he just belted out a laugh and hasn't acted like his normal public persona yet. Probably got over worrying about being proper around her after that fuck up.
>>
>>94805982
He's not autistic, he's just very introverted. When you figure out what he's about, he opens up.
>>
>>94805982
I think at least part of his wariness is a result of the Court's surveillance? Granted, the extreme caution he has with the Court has been mostly limited to adult Tony but there might be some shades of it here as well. When removed from that context and interacting with a limited number of people he's probably a little quicker to open up. It helps that he KNOWS Surma. Even if they've never been close friends they've been in frequent contact as a result of their mutual friends, so he has less of a reason to keep his guard up.
>>
File: 1497427600109.png (53KB, 156x168px) Image search: [Google]
1497427600109.png
53KB, 156x168px
>mfw Tom doesn't leave the room while Surma gets undressed
>>
>>94806320
>Tom
Well of course he wouldn't he has to be in the room to draw her silly.
>>
>>94803636
I'm sure we'll see her feet in full detail soon, when they're wrapped around Tony's back.
>>
>>94806435
Come to think of it, you think Tony might be a bit of a self insert?
>>
>>94806527
Let's not exaggerate too much. Tony's coming off good here, because it's about how Surma fell in love with him. But he's still kind of a fucked up dude who's had a worse life than most and doesn't really come across well in most circumstances. He's not a villain, but he is a fuck up.
>>
>>94806546
I didn't say he was a mary sue, I'm just saying maybe he's a self insert?
>>
>>94806604
My mistake, they tend to be conflated a lot in these discussions. I wouldn't say so, though. I never got the feeling he was, and Tony doesn't seem particularly special to me in regards to his character or direction.
>>
>>94804986
>Trying to save your child's education from years of their own cheating classwork is abuse now.
>Barring your child from dangerous areas and creatures that nearly killed them is abuse now.
>>
>>94806738
/co/ is retarded with parental issues, more news at 11
>>
>>94803494
>Tom keeping her stained pyjama bottoms out of view.
>>
>>94807116
Noice.
>>
>>94803494
does the whole lineage of fire elmentals look the same or is it only surma and annie?
>>
>>94803494

Sleepyhead Surma is cute.

Also, messy hair Tony is best boy.
>>
>>94806738
When he saw her wearing makeup he wanted to fuck her because she reminded him of Surma and he freaked out.
>>
>don't go easy on me!

Surma likes it rough.
>>
>>94807655
Does Annie?
>>
>>94803494
Tony is getting more and more handsome by the second!
>>
>>94807986
Annie likes it any way she can get it.
Which is no way.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.