[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: cartoon.jpg (29KB, 380x252px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon.jpg
29KB, 380x252px
Hey, I never browse here but I was wondering if anybody could help me identify a cartoon I am super nostalgiac about from my childhood, it is sort of like the wind in the willows if you know what that is and all I remember is that I used to watch it with my nana. It was centered around two animals that I think lived together, they were similar to moles, or gophers or something but I can't remember, I recall one episode where they were cooking custard and maybe skipping rocks. I think they had some sort of english accent but thats really all I remember, animation was sort of similar to that of pic related.
>>
>>94803031
No idea, but have a bump.
>>
I don't think it sounds familiar to me. What country do you live in, and what year was this? Any idea which channel might've been broadcasting the cartoon? These things could help narrow it down a bit.
>>
>>94803899
I watched it around 95 on a vhs tape, I live in maryland, USA, I figure it was a tape that my nana showed to my dad and his brothers when he was young so it was probably around from the 60's and 70's
>>
I'd like to help but this is a bit thin to go on.

When you say that it looked like the drawing, you mean that it was handdrawn, right? And not stopmotion like The Clangers?

The British accents could help narrow it down a bit. Is there anything else at all you remember? Like how one of the characters looked? Coloration or clothes or anything like that.
>>
File: janosch.jpg (177KB, 976x336px) Image search: [Google]
janosch.jpg
177KB, 976x336px
>>94803031
Maybe Janosch?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.