[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colleen Wing thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Colleen-Wing.jpg (226KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Colleen-Wing.jpg
226KB, 1280x640px
Could someone please fill me in on what ethnicity Colleen is supposed to be?

It's established that she's maternally Japanese, and she was drawn far more Asian in her earlier appearances, but her red hair is supposed to come from some Irish ancestry. Also, she looks a lot more mixed in recent comics (actually kinda favors Devon Aoki).

The TV version doesn't make it any clearer: she's played by a mixed actress, but in IF, Danny starts speaking Mandarin when he hears the name Wing, which would imply it's a Chinese name. Which only raises further questions, because Wing is an Anglo-Saxon name.

Also, general Colleen thread.
>>
>>94800036
She's fucking hot in the Netflix series.
I know that doesn't answer your question but I just really wanted to say how hot that chick is.
>>
She should have won the Cykebowl desu
>>
>>94800036
She's supposed to be eurasian, with mostly european traits.
>>
>>94800036
Okay.

Like.

I don't give a fuck when artists draw female characters in sexy poses.

Actually I like it.

But what.

What the fuck.

What the fuck is that pose supposed to be?

It's not practical.

It's not sexy.

It's just shit.
>>
>>94800154
Why.

Why are you.

Typing.

Like this.

It's not practical.

It's not clever.

It's just shit.
>>
>>94800154
>What the fuck is that pose supposed to be?
She is rising back up after jumping down onto the fire escape
>>
>>94800086

This senpai, I would destroy datass
>>
>>94800154
See, my friend from /tv/, comics don't actually move, so you're seeing specific frames, if you will, from a scene. You're supposed to use your imagination. In this particular panel, she is rising to a standing position.
>>
>>94800154
>being this triggered
>>
>>94800154
well, and i'm reaching here, i'm guessing that when you descent at free fall speed from a great height, in order to stay quieter, you have to spread your weight on different points to help absorb the impact. like cats have evolved to land on all fours and animals with tails use them as they're falling to control how they fall. landing on four legs will spread the weight around and decrease chances of breaking bones
>>
>>94800093
kinotaste
>>
>>94800036
Wing is also a Chinese name. She's of primarily Japanese/Chinese heritage.
>>
>>94800036
Her father's name is Lee Wing and he's a professor of oriental studies, so he's either the most Chinese man this side of Shang Chi or one of those white dudes who inexplicably has a Chinese name.
>>
>>94802618

I mean, Wing is an Anglo-Saxon surname, but when you put it like that
>>
>>94800036
Literally the only things that matter is a. she's not a nigger, b. she has a tight pussy.
>>
>>94800777>>94801151
But why the has she arched her back like that and did she not bend her knees more? This can't be good for her body.
>>
>>94800154
>>94800257
>Reddit

>Spacing
>>
You know, there's a resemblance there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.