/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 547
Thread images: 58

File: payback time.jpg (115KB, 989x624px) Image search: [Google]
payback time.jpg
115KB, 989x624px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
Morty
Not Ethan's fault that Summer has mediocre tits.
>>
>>94799773
fucking Ethan man, no man should value tits that much, and i mean god damn summer had a pretty good rack herself
>>
>>94799837
Summer is just a male Jerry, the other one was hotter.
>>
Morty.
No reason to deform a guy for dumping his on/off girlfriend for frivolous bullshit.
>>94799837
She's got a face like her dad though.
>>
>>94799837

bullshit

Summer went and had a full-on sex-filled relationship with the Mad Max guy in another dimension

Ethan decides to explore other options and gets turned into a Lisa the Painful mutant
>>
Morty doesn't even make sense anymore. Now he's permanently disfiguring people for petty reasons.
>>
File: doyouthinkyourefuckingfunny.png (106KB, 247x296px) Image search: [Google]
doyouthinkyourefuckingfunny.png
106KB, 247x296px
>>94799773
Fucking Morty

It wasn't Ethan's fault Summer is emotionally unstable
>>
>We're supposed to cheer for Morty here
>All because Ethan has boob preferences
Feminism really ruined this season.
>>
LINK YOU FUCKERS
>>
File: 1502691391357.png (1MB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502691391357.png
1MB, 1300x1000px
reminder Chadhan always wins
>>
>>94799773
Best ending would just be giving Ethan tits.
>>
>>94799773
Didn't Ethan get raped as a child? That is pretty shitty of Morty to kill a rape victim.
>>
>>94799905
GET A CABLE BOX YOU FUCKING POOR FAG.
>>
>>94799773
Ethan. Summer was willing to put out, he was gambling on a woman who could easy dump his ass
>>
>>94799880
Family Guy level continuity
>>
File: yellow here.png (44KB, 393x369px) Image search: [Google]
yellow here.png
44KB, 393x369px
>>94799773
Morty was because it was severe overkill punishment.
I still root for Morty though because I like him and don't give a shit about Ethan.
>>
>>94799837
>no man should value tits that much
look at this faggot
>>
>>94799919
Best ending would've been shrinking the other girl's tits

>>94799924
Yeah, he did get raped as a kid iirc
>>
>we're going to get a Trump episode
oh boy, is it going to be as cringeworthy as South Park's "commentary"?
>>
>>94799905
It's not out yet, dipshit. Calm down and wait.
>>
Any Gravity Falls references?
>>
>>94799773
Morty. Duh.
>>
>>94799915
???
what is this? Some gt shit?
>>
anyone got a screencap of summer before she turned into a giant?
>>
File: 1489148924683.png (242KB, 895x631px) Image search: [Google]
1489148924683.png
242KB, 895x631px
>>94799837
>staying with the whore that married a mad max strongman and values nothing
>>94799915
No
>>
>>94799945
It's over, you lost, get over it.
>>
>>94799940
>shrinking the other girl's tits
That would work too.

>>94799917
There's just no way they'll do it well.
>>
>>94799945
w-what? Please be bait.
>>
GIBE LINK PLEASE I'M IN PAIN
>>
>>94799975
>>94799915
samefag
>>
>>94799898
thought that was just a meme but I'm really starting to reconsider...
>>
Eh, I get where Morty's coming from wanting to defend his sister and doing it in such a way just because he has the means to do it.

Doesn't make it right I don't think his motive is that out of character.
>>
>>94799940

I was expecting and hoping this, it really would've ben the best ending
>>
>>94799940
>Best ending would've been shrinking the other girl's tits
She seems nice. She didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>94799898
We're not supposed to cheer for Morty we're supposed to be happy that the evil morty thing is happening
>>
>>94799978
https://www.fernsehserien.de/rick-and-morty/episodenguide/staffel-3/23697
>>
>>94800017

he doesn't really give a shit about defending his sister

it was an excuse

he is awakening
>>
>>94799978
>31. The Rickchurian Mortydate (The Rickchurian Mortydate)
>Season 3, Episode 10
>Rick goes on a confrontation with the President. (Text: TNT Comedy)
>>
>>94800017
How is it not out of character? In the past the only time Morty has acted violently has been when he is pushed over the limit. Not the case this time
>>
>>94800017
Morty doesn't give a shit about summer though, and is supposed to operate as rick's conscience. They took him completely out of character for "muh strong womyn"
>>
Morty, but I can see where he's coming from. He planned that day off, it only happened because he managed to successfully lie to Rick.
>>
I hope the mega will be posted soon, I can't edge forever and I don't like jacking off for no reason

I like to bust my nut as soon as I see madridista show up, it makes me feel like he can sense my satisfaction and maybe it'll motivate him to keep doing us such a service

the downside is that I can't get it up anymore unless I'm waiting for an episode of a cartoon to be posted on a public forum, which really only happens once or twice a week for the shows I follow

I'm worried what will happen when I get older and the corporations have taken down mega and posting a link to a pirated cartoon on any public website including chans gets a swat van sent to your house

since I'm ugly and fat and can never get a girlfriend I guess that I'll just be the end of my sexual pleasure and I'll have to cut off my nuts
>>
>>94800074
He's starting to become numb to violence as a whole
>>
>>94800029
Ethan didn't do anything wrong either
He's just being a normal teenager
>>
>>94799837
It's not even confirmed that he hooked up with what's her name for her tits. It's Summer's assumption, and the only thing close to confirmation is that she is indeed shown having bigger tits than Summer.

There are any number of reasons Ethan may have broken up with her.
>>
>>94799773
Jerry for being the disappointment I knew deep down he was but hoped he would change. Aso he didn't stick up for to Rick
>>
What was the point of Rick's speech to Jerry? Jerry had no idea whose daughter he was hooking up with and Rick is a genius who apparently lacks the foresight to do something as simple as having a son or at least an extra kid. He obviously doesn't believe in love but cared enough to procreate, so what could be the reason?
>>
>>94799872
Don't mess with a guy's sister.

Especially don't mess with the sister of a guy who has access to insane tech and has been slowly hardening to the pain of others despite his best attempts to maintain his humanity.
>>
>>94800105
Madridista posted it in the other thread
>>
>>94799773
Morty was in the wrong. Ethan was just trying to go out with the girl he liked more.
>>
>>94800064
Im going to assume that, based on the loose translations from the other eps that its the new galactic president. But if not, God help us all, for the absolute shitfest of an ep that will be
>>
Both are wrong.
Don't cancel on a girl to go with another girl.
Don't respond to emotional pain with physical torment.
Note: Morty doesn't care that he's wrong.
>>
So did Ethan actually say he left Summer because her tits weren't big enough, or is it just Summer's insecurities because he left her for a hotter girl with bigger tits? Summer's a bitch with a face like her dad, and also cheated on Ethan with the Mad Max guy. Just because she has body issues because he left her doesn't mean it's his fault. What was he supposed to do, stay with her to not hurt her feelings?
>>
>>94800064
Now, I'm not sure it's a Trump thing, but the only other president was the Galactic Federation President who is kind of dead. The Federation still seems to be around based on the website.

>>94800137
>don't mess with a guy's sister because he might be a psychopath
>>
even though it was written by a man, you just know that joke was pushed by a female writer power fantasy
>>
File: Expand this.gif (960KB, 284x223px) Image search: [Google]
Expand this.gif
960KB, 284x223px
>>94800029
>She didn't do anything wrong.

Neither did Ethan, but shrinking her tits would've helped Summer feel better about herself without completely deforming someone
>>
>>94800106
Yeah I agree that's where it looks like they are trying to take it. Wish they would have just ignored character development entirely and just had wacky adventures.
>>
>>94800030
I remember Rick warning about the cocky/arrogant Mortys and then we saw that one that took over his Rick and did all that evil shit.

I think what this comes down to is that as smart as Rick is, what actually matters is the will to do whatever want. Even if Morty isn't as smart as Rick, he has access to Rick and can get/do ANYTHING that Rick can as long as he's willing to be cutthroat about it as seen with that evil Morty we already encountered.

The fact Rick doesn't think much of Morty will just make him all the more vulnerable to him.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-20-21h23m38s212.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-20-21h23m38s212.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>94800105
>>94799998
>>94799905
Other thread's about to die! Reposting!

https://mega.nz/#!sqhniBQR!9cIwYhltLG29FPupVY04PUrghfk9n0fRf8ORSs9ppqI
>>
>>94800165
They mentioned in an interview that there's a return of the president character from schwifty.
>>
>>94800075

or he could be slowly turning into a remorseless murderer who just used Summer's situation as an excuse to see how far he'd go
>>
I honestly thought this was about Morty sticking up for Summer. These two are the closest we've seen them.

Now we have to wait for the episode where Summer beats the crap out of some girl that breaks her little brother's heart.
>>
File: dafuck.jpg (9KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.jpg
9KB, 201x250px
>>94800105
>>
>>94800205
Why does the immortality field randomly decide if it applies to clothing?
>>
>its okay when summer cheats on ethan with mad max expy
>not okay when ethan just says he likes big tits (and maybe might not have even broke up with summer because she was clearly exaggerating the shit out of it)
>>
>>94800193
Fuck you man this character development is awesome, the only complaint I have is that they could've waited a bit more to do it, so that we could've gotten more normal wacky adventures too
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (70KB, 466x450px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
70KB, 466x450px
>>94799837
You know, Summer's been kind of emotionally unstable.

It's more than likely that her tits weren't the only reason. Don't forget, she left him for weeks to hook up with some random guy in another dimension.
>>
>>94800205
FYI reminder to use megadownloader to bypass mega's bullshit daily download limits and insistence upon you getting their malware app for files of certain sizes.

I use megadownloader 1.7 without any issues.

Copy the link, open the app then hit the + and paste the link in and done. Goes right to whatever your standard download folder is
>>
>>94800172

>Don't cancel on a girl to go with another girl.

>stay in relationship even if you don't want to anymore out of obligation

that's terrible advice and bad for both parties
>>
>>94800132
Narcissism? He said Rick's daughter acting like it was a stab at his ego when they were two kids fooling around and Jerry failed to mention that Rick abandoned her and his absence probably lead to her feeling sorry for him in the first place.
>>
>>94800277
She also huffs Pottery Glaze.
>>
>>94800224
>a return of the president character from schwifty.
Seems like a waste. A new GalFed president could've been more interesting.
>>
>>94800274
all it's been is angsty character development
>>
>>94800132
Yeah, I blame the female writers desu. Beth is as to blame for getting pregnant as Jerry is for getting her pregnant, but that's never mentioned. If anything it's more her fault because women have more options for contraception than men.
>>
>>94800315
And?
>>
File: FUCK!.jpg (74KB, 364x398px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK!.jpg
74KB, 364x398px
I still think shrinking that girl's boobies and/or Ethan's dick would've been better

Summer feels better because she stops comparing herself to the other girl's boobs and Ethan will learn how it feels to be dumped because someone likes bigger things
>>
>>94799940
Well, no, the other girl didnt do anything wrong. Best end would have been shrinking Ethan's dick.
>>
>>94800296
megadownloader can't bypass the download limit anymore. MEGA patched that a few months ago. You can work around that by changing VPN location though.
>>
>>94800108
I don't think he did either. We are going off what Summer said. From the writing, being what Beth said we could assume that's exactly what happened(ethan dating her for bigger tits). It's also pretty shitty to cancel on something they already planned together but we aren't given more info.

It's a weird scene. There's nothing 'deep' about it or some sort of 'commentary' to be had. Only thing I can get out of it is that the family - without Jerry and Rick- are looking out for each other and developing together. Beth mentions she doesn't know what to do when they come to her and Morty telling Beth to say 'yes' when Summer asks shit like that.

I'd be down for more Morty and Summer adventures. Morty is becoming too jaded as fuck but Summer is still down to party.
>>
>>94800347
shrinking the other girl's boobies would've unironically made Summer feel better about herself

Shrinking Ethan's dick is also a good solution tho

That said, Morty isn't exactly the sharpest tool of the shed so whatever
>>
File: freg.png (4KB, 81x60px) Image search: [Google]
freg.png
4KB, 81x60px
>>94800340
>Morty using the growth machine to grow a hyper cock and fuck a giant Summer
>>
>>94800360
Summer is jaded as fuck too
Just not as jaded about Rick
>>
>>94799895
This is one of the reasons I support the shitty theory that Morty will eventually become Rick. He's been developing as a character into someone who has no knowledge of the real world, but has a deep understanding of imposed philosophies across the universe along with the discrepancy of knowing the complexities that he is not capable of yet understanding although his knowledge has grown immensely since the first season.

I think he's slowly going to ween his way into being a character who is bitter and no longer takes shit from others because of the things he's gone through.
>>
>>94800174
>did ethan actually say?
No, he just said they don't have much in common anymore, that's why summer was trying to get her mom to confirm/deny her fear that she isn't hot.
>>
>>94800248
Oh lord, and they even foreshadowed it when Morty slipped up and mused that Jessica will be the mother of his children. That poor girl; she's doomed.
>>
>>94800395
Right. People forget Morty has bough most of Rick's nihilism, and he's fucking straight up killed more people than a soldier in WW2. He doesn't give a shit about extremes at this point.
>>
>>94800183
>Literally every woman in the scene runs away crying while the man uses his powers to exact vengeance
>"female power fantasy"
>>
>>94800185
>shrinking tits
>not completely deforming someone
Shrinking beautiful, natural tits is one of the greatest sins in the universe.
>>
>>94800277
She had a fill-in during those weeks.
>>
>>94800468
It'd still help Summer with her self esteem issues without completely transforming someone into a monster
>>
>>94800395
it's not like she's the only girl summer will ever see that will have bigger tits than her. it wouldn't solve shit and just punish someone who doesn't have any input in the situation.
>>
>>94800297
I didn't say to never break up
I said don't cancel a date
Making a date represents a commitment
>>
>>94800317
tbf Jerry did talk her out of the abortion on that one but we're supposed to hate his character so I wonder how he achieved that
>>
>>94800551
summer would still compare herself to that girl, morty would just help her a bit, he can't get rid of summer's emotional problems anyways

shrinking ethan's dick would've been better
>>
>>94800621
shrinking boobs is never the answer. especially of someone innocent of wrongdoing
>>
>>94800132
You still can't beat instinct. And when you hear your daughter was knocked up, instinct tells you to find the guy who did it and kill him.
>>
>>94800132
Rick abandoning his daughter made her into a whore who fucked someone without protection, resulting in her becoming pregnant and a shotgun marriage.

Rick hates Jerry because Jerry (and Summer to a lesser extent) are things that happened when Rick wasn't around to micromanage shit. Because they happened and now he's stuck having to deal with them.

And yes, he probably also blames Jerry for initiating the sex but mainly because (as the episode stated outright), Rick sees Jerry as some sort of Kaiser Sozey type master manipulator who uses pity and disgust to get his way in a calculating manner, not because he's actually pathetic and can only get shit out of pity.
>>
>>94800317
>implying beth could ever possibly be dominant over jerry
>>
File: cyanide.png (449KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
cyanide.png
449KB, 504x470px
>>94799976
>it's over, we all lost, get over it*
Fixed that for ya
>>
File: Here's a fucking bunny.png (81KB, 282x268px) Image search: [Google]
Here's a fucking bunny.png
81KB, 282x268px
>>94800679

Hey dude, shrinking boobs is my fetish
>>
I liked the immortality gags.
Always remember Lisa.
>>
>>94800539
Morty did it at least partially because he's mad at Ethan, not at the other girl.
>>
Hi.
>>
>>94800736
Fuck you
>>
>>94800736
Oh hey.
>>
>>94800317
>>94800608
Its revealed in interdimensional cable that they both would have regretted the abortion.
>>
>>94800724

Damn, Pizza Steve, you sure have thick, luxurious hare.
>>
>>94800724
You are vile
>>
>>94800733
so he wasn't even trying to help summer, he just did it out of spite

wow, Morty's kind of a giant asshole
>>
>>94800105

t. guy without cable
>>
I had a really shitty day, is there a youtube link like last week?
>>
So if there are some universes where there's no Summer, do you think there are some universes where Beth and Jerry have a third kid?
>>
>>94800789
yeah Fuck this show
>>
>shrink her boobs
Morty's not mad at her and Morty is clearly a fan of boobs.
>shrink his dick
Can't really communicate that as humorously in a quick visual gag.
>>
>>94800765
They've had so many episodes with Beth and Jerry's relationship being something important that were all thrown out, so it's all kind of meaningless.
>>
>>94799773
summer, for not being more careful with the technology she used to modify her body.
>>
>>94800835
>give him huge tits
Still quick, right target, more boobs.
>>
>>94800837
that's character development and if you don't like it you can just stop watching
>>
>>94800684
Rick sees Jerry as some sort of Kaiser Sozey type master manipulator who uses pity and disgust to get his way in a calculating manner

I think this would be make for a decent character but I can't see Jerry actually doing this. He just needs to grow some balls and put his foot down and keep his foot down. Only whenever he does it seems to always be in the wrong/fucking things up worse.
>>
>>94800864
>let's have two seasons of "their relationship is actually a good thing" and then it all vanishes at once with no explanation
>character development
Which of the new writers are you?
>>
>>94800837
At least as many moments showing they were doomed
>>
What the fuck could a R&M trump episode say that nobody else has said?
>>
>>94800865
Forgot to greentext, fuck me.
>>
>>94800921
Trump bad. It's Beth's turn!
>>
>>94800315
If you think RnM characters are going to have positive development, you're watching the wrong show.
>>
>>94800921

It's just going to be the black president from the Get Shwifty episode, not Trump.
>>
>>94800902
>two seasons of "their relationship is actually a good thing"
What fucking show were you watching?
>>
>>94800969
What fucking show were you watching?
>>
>>94800684
>And yes, he probably also blames Jerry for initiating the sex but mainly because (as the episode stated outright), Rick sees Jerry as some sort of Kaiser Sozey type master manipulator who uses pity and disgust to get his way in a calculating manner, not because he's actually pathetic and can only get shit out of pity.

So Jerry is Shinji Ikari. Great.
>>
>>94800684
>Rick sees Jerry as some sort of Kaiser Sozey type master manipulator who uses pity and disgust to get his way in a calculating manner, not because he's actually pathetic and can only get shit out of pity.
Isn't Rick supposed to be smart?
>>
>>94800053
>>94800074
Is it really "violent" though? Violent was him pushing the guy down the stairs in the Purge episode. This is different, albeit a bit more sinister.

And I think it's clear that Morty cares about Summer. The first Interdimensional Cable and even this season's first episode show him trying to keep her grounded not only through Rick's shenanigans but also the issues of their parents. For me that's why him seeking revenge like that isn't out of character.
>>
>>94800137
>Don't mess with a guy's sister.
He didn't really mess with her though. He just dumped her for someone hotter, because he could do better.

An obsessed Summer then went full retard and tried to use Rick's machine on her own instead of waiting for him to get back and just asking him. This compounded with Beth being retarded.

Not really sure why Morty snapped at the end. He did that in Look Who's Purging Now and The Rickshank Redemption, but in both those cases he was triggered into it. Might have been Beth's retardation that did it.
>>
>>94800837
Yeah but it debunks Rick's statement that Jerry fucked her life up because it shows she was not only unhappy and unfulfilled but she was alone, where in this timeline she actually has kids she loves even if she acts like they are burdens.
>>
>>94800183
>>94800317
>Wah wah I didn't like this episode, feminism is to blame!

Go be autistic on /pol/
>>
>>94800205
wtf it's asking me to install some malware bs
>>
>>94800398
>And giant Beth
>>
>>94800621
Why would you shrink his dick?

Summer cucked him and then had a mental breakdown.

He's not in the wrong.
>>
>>94800205
It's giving me "error writing file, is your hard drive full?"

Why can I not just fucking download it
>>
>>94801039
>This is different, albeit a bit more sinister.
Definitely worse. It would be better to be killed then to turn into a cronenburg monster
>>
>>94801083
But men are bad, anon, that's why we needed to get them off of the writing staff.
>>
>>94801103
>better to be killed then to turn into a cronenburg monster
This is at least reversible. Almost willing to bet he's normal again next episode because they'll already have forgotten about it.
>>
>>94801098
You don't have fucking room
>>
All's fair in love & war.

And there's something noble in a brother defending his sister's honor.
>>
>>94799976
>It's over, you lost, get over it.

Um, I don't think you know who is currently President.
>>
>>94801050
They're both right.
>>
>>94801132
The ending scene had the mini aliens saying not all the damage could be undone
>>
>>94799773
Morty, and only a comblrite or a fedora-tipper would say otherwise.
>>
>>94801132
probably so
you are right that Summer seems to be the one family member Morty cares the most about. It's just weird to see how sinister he's becoming.
>>
>>94800989
>Shinji
>calculating

Also while he's certainly pitiful, that rarely did shit for him.
>>
>>94801132
>Ethan remains a deformed freak and becomes straight up Punished Ethan
>He tries to kill Morty in an after-credits scene but he's shit at it and gets beat up by a chair
>>
>>94801083
He wasn't in the wrong at all, but if Morty were to punish him, shrinking his dick would've been more fitting than making him a monster
>>
>>94800975
The one where the answer to "how do i become a more complete woman?" was "dump Jerry."

The one where intergalactic marriage counselors ran screaming from their issues.

The one where almost every line out of Jerry's mouth, especially after he was unemployed, was met with a groan of despair.

Their marriage was deeply flawed and those action movie moments where they stay together because "well I helped stop those blue aliens from killing you" don't really help in day to day life because that's just two people crashing after an adrenaline high.
>>
>>94801036

Rick probably sees Jerry as the type of mastermind who doesn't matter if people think he's weak and pathetic, so long as he wins.

Rick is many things, an egomaniac among them. The idea that Jerry lives the lie 24-7 is a particularly nasty thorn in the side, is an insult to Rick and his views that if you are going to be a manipulative bastard, you should revel in it and take joy in rubbing it into other peoples faces.
>>
>>94801132
I was thinking the same thing until I remembered >>94801175

In the end I'd blame Summer for her immaturity in the situation but again, she's a teenage girl and her life right now revolves around relationships and the such.
>>
>>94801175
He was saying it couldn't be done with a charge of that frequency. I took it as them just talking shop, like mechanics shooting the shit about what tool to tackle a job with.
>>
>>94801227
I am pretty sure Rick does not view Jerry as a mastermind. He thinks it's just in Jerry's nature. That is why he called him a parasite
>>
>>94801206
>The one where intergalactic marriage counselors ran screaming from their issues.
Go watch that one again. I'm not sure you understood it.

>not "The one where they watch themselves in another reality, think they should break up because of what they see, and then realize they should stay together because of what they saw?"
>>
>>94800684
>sees jerry as a kaiser souzey
He sees him as a manipulator, not a mastermind. He knows Jerry doesn't think about what he's doing, he just responds to problems in the way that has usually worked for him in the past. Just a pavlovian response from living in a society that has enough resources such that you can get enough by simply not being threatening.
>>
>>94800837
They're both just shitty people who can be moderately happy with each other.
>>
>>94801306
>one where they watch themselves in another reality, think they should break up because of what they see, and then realize they should stay together because of what they saw?"

That episode just confirmed the same thing the marriage counselor episode did. That they are both pathetic codependants who are messed up in just a way that they are a "perfect fit" albeit in a messed up way. Their marriage is not good for either of them as people
>>
>>94801050
is it not the case that women have more choices for contraception than men?

oh wait, that is in fact the case.
>>
>>94801135
>And there's something noble in a brother defending his sister's honor.
where was he when she fucked a nuclear wasteland loser? she's not exactly a virgin
>>
>>94801306
They defeated xeno-beth because jerry realized that at his best he puts beth on a pedestal so she can provide for him and solve all his problems (i.e. a goddess)
That is not sustainable, in no way does it foreshadow that these two people will never have a divorce.
>>
>>94801402
men have to take responsibility
>>
S-Someone tell me that we're not supposed to take Morty's morals as absolutely correct. I mean, we just had an episode where Summer cheated on Ethan. In this episode, Ethan didn't cheat on Summer — he just broke up with her, yet Morty horribly ruins his life for this. And although I know Morty is becoming an asshole and trying to act like how he thinks Rick would act, I'm already seeing people praise his actions this episode.

Like, Morty being the main character makes me feel like the writers were trying to say that what he did to Ethan is correct.
>>
>>94799773
Summer was.
>>
File: output.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1498588465587.jpg (270KB, 736x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1498588465587.jpg
270KB, 736x1307px
>>94800005
all gohan posters might be the same in a figurative sense but not in a literal sense
>>
File: STOP FUCKIN MOVING.gif (1MB, 230x209px) Image search: [Google]
STOP FUCKIN MOVING.gif
1MB, 230x209px
>>94799773
Ethan.

As the owner and proprietor of several sisters, I can confirm that a nasty break up fucks up the entire house, the sister in question is getting nosy, depressed, angry, mostly angry, Its a mess. I wouldn't have permanently disfigured him, but thats mostly just because I don't have that technology.

Can we talk about Morty's willingness to maim and kill now? I've always held the headcanon that morty would eventually turn into rick after being so exposed to him, and it seems that that cold callousness is slowly seeping into his character
>>
Neither
Ethan likes big tits
Morty loves his sister
>>
>>94801492
>the sister in question is getting nosy, depressed, angry, mostly angry, Its a mess

that's her fault for not controlling her emotions
>>
>>94801492
>it's okay to harm someone else's sibling if mine is unhappy
>>
>>94801425
No, but Hemorrage didn't dump Summer for larger cans.
>>
>>94801454
The writers keep shoving the line "nothing matters" in our face over and over
I think they are saying there are no morals therefore Morty is neither wrong nor right.
All that matters is how the situation felt, and in this case revenge is sweet
>>
>>94801454
>Morty being the main character makes me feel like the writers were trying to say that what he did to Ethan is correct

Morty's routinely went over the line with aggressiveness, this situation wasn't really different.
>>
>>94801481
>tripfag
Kill yourself.
>>
>>94801454
When has anything in this show implied that any morals are absolutely correct.

Rick is nihilistic and shown to be the person who best understands the universe. He knows everything sucks and he's right but that doesn't mean he doesn't suck too.
>>
>>94801481
She should've stopped when she was ahead.
>>
>We just don't have anything in common anymore Summer
>>
>>94801515
Yeah, what if Ethan has a family member who wants to take revenge on Morty?
>>
So none of you fags ever beat a guys ass for your sister?
This is the high concept sci fi equivalent, considering Morty probably can't punch worth a shit
Shame on all of you
>>
>>94801492
>>94801588
I had a couple sisters and I didn't give a shit when they were wining over their breakups, mostly because they were such bitches to me
>>
>>94801609
Shame
>>
>>94801481
I know exactly why I have this boner.
>>
File: her tits aren't even THAT big.png (420KB, 612x456px) Image search: [Google]
her tits aren't even THAT big.png
420KB, 612x456px
>>94801568
what if Ethan just liked the other girl more without actually caring about her titties
>>
>>94801588
>>94801492
>>94801626
So what? You think a guy should be forced to stay with a girl he doesn't even love anymore just because her feelings might get hurt? Then what about you? Are you really going to tell me you've never broken up with a girl? Oh, but that's right, it doesn't matter when you do it. It only matters when it happens to your sisters.

So selfish.
>>
>>94801650
Then he probably would have corrected her when she started spewing bullshit about the word "Smores"
>>
>>94801650
Should've been more careful when messing with the crazy family.
>>
>>94801516
Where was morty when he abandoned his real sister and his real family to a universe of cronenbergs?
>>
File: ADVICE SHUT UP.jpg (52KB, 418x482px) Image search: [Google]
ADVICE SHUT UP.jpg
52KB, 418x482px
>>94801588
fuck you dude, I'm not a savage and it's not his nor my fault my sister can't handle rejection

I'd try to cheer her up but I wouldn't hit anyone I'm not a psychopath
>>
>>94801588
>So none of you fags ever beat a guys ass for your sister?
I mean if the guy physically hurt her or bullied her psychologically, sure.

This is just a fucking breakup, and Summer's just being a whiny emotional retard.

He didn't even cheat on her like Summer did on him with Hemorrhage.
>>
>>94801703
In the other universe obviously.
>>
>>94801686
Is this an american thing? I don't get what you're saying here
>>
>>94801588
Punching someone is not equivalent to maiming them so horribly that they'd be better off dead to escape their misery.>>94801588
>>
>>94801680
No, I don't think either of them were in the wrong
I think if you wanna go after a big titty bitch, you should
But I also think if someone hurts your sister, you should seek revenge because you should love your sister, you fucking sperg
>>
>>94799880
Males aren't allowed to value the female body.

But it's okay for women to sexualize men.

This is what modern liberals believe and demand all of society bend over to.

WW3 can't come soon enough.

/thread
>>
>>94801695
This
apparently the whole school knows about Morty's grandfather. They should stay far away
>>
>>94801725
So he cares about fake sis but not real sis.

Makes sense.
>>
>>94801686
>>94801732
Wait, I just got it
>>
>>94801743
WW3 is only super unlikely because it's rare for democracies to go to war, and China has huge economic investment in The US.
>>
>>94801609
>>94801680
>>94801716
>>94801717
>>94801735
crybaby bastards
>>
>>94801650
>filename
Her tits are pretty big though relative to Summer's canon tits.
>>
>>94801588
I havent loved my sister in many years, shes everything I hate in the world and I am joyous to see her fail
>>
>>94801781
Obviously, they're big, but not giant like Summer said
>>
>>94801771
you are so mean
>>
>>94801742
>I think if you wanna go after a big titty bitch, you should
But what about her feelings? Don't you care about them?

>But I also think if someone hurts your sister, you should seek revenge because you should love your sister
Oh, that's right. Selfish.
>>
>>94799945
Was deconfirmed 5 minutes ago, slowpoke.
>>
>>94799773

Ethan was being an ass but Morty is an outright monster for what he did to him.
>>
>>94801686
Do you think he knew it was bullshit? He was Summer's dumb boyfriend. It's not really ever implied he has a lot going on upstairs. It's a stock sitcom archetype, the dumb but photogenic slacker the family's eldest daughter dates.

He let Rick put a theme park in him, for God's sake, he was the decision-making ability of a stoned, rock-bottom hobo; you think he knows a lot about etymology? And hey-that raises the question, now that he's been Cronenberg'd what effect will that have on Anatomy Park v2?
>>
>>94801766
Ye mostly. Morty isn't a good person, he's just self-righteous when it's easy. I don't think we've ever seen Morty give a damn about anything that wasn't immediately pressing.
>>
>>94801742
Not that guy, but there's such a thing as disproportionate retribution. Maybe Morty being an asshole was what they were going for, but IMO a funnier comeuppance would've been that Morty using the body-deforming-ray to give him hilariously huge DD man-tits.
>>
>>94800064
The president character was already in a previous episode dude.
>>
>>94801823
You don't need to justify your noodle arms to me, faggot
>>
>>94801481

Can you upload the full transformation please?
>>
>>94801717
>This is how crazy feminists are.
>>
>>94801492
Oh how I wish you'd actually have gone after the john who pumped and dumped your sister or whatever. I bet youd've gotten your ass beaten into mulch toughguy. Protip: your slut sister can fight her own battles like an adult you cringy little shit
>>
File: looks like a 422.png (302KB, 854x479px) Image search: [Google]
looks like a 422.png
302KB, 854x479px
>>
>>94801864
Yeah you could almost say it was a /cartoonish/ over reaction
Tits would have been funnier, I agree
but my point remains
>>
>>94799773
Feminism ruined this show.
>>
https://youtu.be/sXE03yylYgM
>>
>>94801801
Ignore her head, relative to her body they're like DD or DDD. For a body like that in high school that's about as big as it gets.
>>
>"the writers are feminists!"
>Had a episode making fun of feminism.
>"the writers are diversity obsessed liberals!"
>Rick: "That is awesome! They lost a ton of heros of color, and STILL had to invite me back on!"

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-21-00h26m25s299.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-21-00h26m25s299.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>
>>94801742
>"hurts"
lmao she just got dumped, not like she got raped or beaten up
>>
File: an rick.png (214KB, 381x392px) Image search: [Google]
an rick.png
214KB, 381x392px
>>94801978
>>
>>94801801
Summer has an inferiority complex
>>
>>94802035
Or just boob envy.
>>
>>94802035
Yeah, which is why SHRINKING the other girl's boobs would've helped
>>
>>94801978
i felt it looked better a couple frames after this.
>>
>>94801743
>This is what modern liberals believe

And conservatives believe the reverse. Why can't both genders be equally sexualized?
>>
>>94801908
oh wow
>>
>>94801588
I never did but my sister was scared to introduce boyfriends to me, and she still seems to be(she's been with the same guy for five years now but he's chill af).
Which is weird, because I don't think I've ever shown any hostility to her boyfriends(male friends around the neighborhood a different story because we had a lot of scumbags) but we did lay a beatdown on some guys who came to our house looking to beat up our older brother's boyfriend

Two out of three of my sister's boyfriends were kinda jerks but she's always been pretty smart and very open to me, and I trust her judgement. I've made it a priority to both my younger siblings to not feel uncomfortable about coming to me for anything.

Well, at least until they hit puberty because before that we all fucking hated and tortured each other, just add our oldest brother to the mix.

/blog
>>
File: 1494435609240.jpg (175KB, 670x835px) Image search: [Google]
1494435609240.jpg
175KB, 670x835px
>>94799937
This I'll give Morty brother points but what he did to Ethan was over the line hell its not Ethan's fault Summer was dumb enough to use a growth ray and fuck up even when she got her desired results and its certainly not his fault Beth made things worse.
>>
>>94802059
boob envy is an inferiority complex...
>>
>>94801864
>Maybe Morty being an asshole was what they were going for
Given how cynical Morty has gotten over the last feel episodes, kind of feels like we're heading towards an evil Morty late game
>>
>>94800317
I think that's just Rick being biased. He considers Beth to be an extension of himself, so he wouldn't admit to any fault she had.
>>
>>94802075

>our older brother's boyfriend

heh
>>
>>94802062
Because each gender sexualizes eachother in different ways
>>
File: 1503293258427.png (29KB, 161x120px) Image search: [Google]
1503293258427.png
29KB, 161x120px
>>94801978
:^)
>>
>>94800837
Beth and Jerry are both co-dependent sacks of shit. They can live in reasonable denial together, or be miserable apart.
>>
File: Lisa.png (978KB, 897x550px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.png
978KB, 897x550px
Press F to pay respects.
>>
>>94802114
Pickle Rick episode confirms this
>>
>>94802155
F, this made me feel legitimately sad

Even though I knew the invincibility thing would get deactivated
>>
Why are so many people in this thread suggesting that the solution is to punish the innocent?
>>
>>94802186
because in a made up tv show we want to see assholes get what's coming to them
>>
>>94800317
There's a bit of a parallel here where Rick and Morty each blame the male in the relationship, and this pattern extends to most situations like this in fiction. It could be that in this case the blamed is outside of who they see as their family, but it could also be a sense of fraternity in that they feel they understand other men more and thus think of them as having more agency in the situation.
>>
>>94802176
Yeah it was bound to happen just kinda messed up that those kids found out the hard way
>>
File: spud_8974.png (115KB, 295x220px) Image search: [Google]
spud_8974.png
115KB, 295x220px
>>94800724
how do you find that stuff? not interested in the fetish, but where does that fall under, humiliation, small tit transformation, is there a site?
>>
>>94802132
They gay af. Or was. Boyfriend is dead now, run down by a drunk driver who got away with everything despite he was caught by an auto shop turning him in because of blood and hair on the car he took in for damages.
>>
>>94802209
Its so disproportionate for what they've done though
>>
>>94799773

is trisha lang the new tammy?

she has huge boobs and a cross necklace (innocent school girl look) takes summers boyfriend and in the next episode shes hanging out with jessica talking about how much she loves docking and foreskin, tammy used to talk about bukake and was openly overly slutty. Is she from some race of slutty girl spies? is it all a ploy to infiltrate ricks life with his guard down? I'm noticing too many similarities between her and tammy to let it fly under the radar.
>>
File: fetish material gone.png (288KB, 390x338px) Image search: [Google]
fetish material gone.png
288KB, 390x338px
Anyone notice that they bleeped the first God Damn when Morty was talking to Gene, but then they didn't bleep the second one after they find out Summer is gone?
>>
>>94799837
>no man should value tits that much

Faggot.
>>
>>94801874
And no counter argument. Amazing. You don't even care about your sisters, lol. The only reason you would beat up one of their boyfriends if they break up with them is because them crying and moping is bothering you.

Have you ever tried viewing your sisters as humans capable of defending themselves without needing you?
>>
>>94801454
I think Morty did that to Ethan because Ethan changing his plans led to Summer messing with the machine leading to Beth trying to solve things herself resulting in Morty's day away from Rick being about as headache inducing as his days with Rick.

He already yelled at Beth for her part in neglecting the family in favor of Rick, and Summer has gone through enough with being turned inside out and such. Ethan is the only person who is responsible for Morty's bad day that Morty doesn't particularly care for, so he becomes and 'acceptable' target of his frustrations.

Petty revenge feels good in the moment, and Morty is quickly reaching the limits of his tolerance. Plus, he can just figure out/have Rick turn him back to normal later.
>>
>>94802186
Because they are retarded waifufags and side with their Waifu and her brother.

Most Rick and Morty fans are also just sociopathic in nature too and think their nihilistic nature excuses their bad behavior (ironic actually).
>>
>>94802083
It's pretty specific but eh, whatever.
I find it cute.
>>
>>94801743
>WW3 can't come soon enough.

Wont happen. But a new American Civil War? Oooh hohoho, boy. Divide and conquer, comrade!
>>
>>94799773
ethan for bodyshaming a powerful womyn
>>
>>94799773
The entire point of ghe ep was how mucj like Rik the whole family is.

Morty mutated a guy on some petty bullshit, Summer dabbled with mad science for vapid reasons, Beth aggravated a problem because of her ego and Jerry tried to get his father in law killed.
>>
Something else of note that i didn't really notice right away.

Morty didn't ask for a Rick and Jerry episode for Jerry, he actually just wanted a day without Rick. I expect this sentiment will come out more in the next episode.
>>
>>94802272
It was nothing new, first episode of this show they froze a kid to death for being a bully.
Just weird seeing it coming from Morty now
>>
>>94802365
>Jerry tried to get his father in law killed.

He was the only one who saw the wrong in his actions too
>>
>>94801454
The moral of the story is that nobody is a good person.

The same moral that's in the simpsons, family guy, american dad, and so on.
>>
>>94802312
honestly with the amount of shit Morty's seen I wouldn't put it past him to not care about that last point, he's losing his scruples/sense of morality which for me is an entertaining development from when he used to just be spineless and stammering
>>
I really hope we see Morty keep going down this path, and eventually Eyepatch Morty shows up to tempt him to his side.
>>
>>94802381
That's because Jerry hates himself
>>
>>94802392
>nobody is a good person.

I'm starting to really hate this shit in all comedy shows of the last 10 years.
>>
>>94802403
>>94802419
>>94802371
I miss old Morty
but it does make sense that he would become jaded and twisted after so long...
>>
>>94802349
>But a new American Civil War?
Doubt it.
While we're divided as we ever are, the federal government was way less reaching than it is today.
>>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that scene was Morty was weird. We didn't get any real explanation for why the broke up and Summer literally cheated on him just a few episodes ago. What the fuck were we supposed to feel?
>>
>>94802433
But its unrealistic to establish a character to not have faults. Because nobody is perfect.
>>
File: smores.png (326KB, 472x450px) Image search: [Google]
smores.png
326KB, 472x450px
>>94802438
Careful Anon, your smore is burning.
>>
>>94802371
They also didn't freeze him to death on purpose.

It was morty's impotence mixed with rick's short attention span.
>>
>>94802454
He may have been trying to be the father figure stereotype, who gets pissy whenever someone hurts their faultless little girl.
>>
>>94802460
Yeah, but there's a difference between that and every single character being assholes or even murderers.
>>
>>94801972
>describing a completely different show
what did she (male) mean by this?
>>
>>94802460
you can have faults and still be a good person though

Nobody is a good person on this show
>>
>>94802062
>Why can't both genders be equally sexualized?

Because both genders aren't equal.
>>
>>94802253

And why haven't you killed him yourself, again?
>>
Episode was mostly shit. Liked the little men in the machine gag though.
>>
File: frank.jpg (557KB, 1449x1080px) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
557KB, 1449x1080px
>>94802371
I miss him, /co/.

>Ryan Ridley wants to reprise the role
>they aren't bringing him back
>>
>>94802460
Good isn't equal to being perfect. It's just good.

Having flaws have nothing to do with being a huge cunt. But again, I doubt this post was serious.
>>
File: 1309036048729.jpg (10KB, 148x194px) Image search: [Google]
1309036048729.jpg
10KB, 148x194px
>>94802381
>>94802365
yeah the point was to show how much like Rick the family is
but also if you don't like being like Rick you deserve to lose
everyone in the family gets to win, but Jerry because he learned that being an asshole isn't good
>>
File: tumblr_o6jze0BGhN1r3hdqoo1_1280.jpg (524KB, 875x1125px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6jze0BGhN1r3hdqoo1_1280.jpg
524KB, 875x1125px
>>94799773
Ethan. He and Summer were supposed to go camping together. He dumped her and took Stripper Boobs. Ethan made a PROMISE and turned into a lying worthless bitch.

Good job, Morty. Best little brother.
>>
>>94799934
>Continuity for a fucking cartoon show that isn't serialized

Grow up
>>
>>94802568
He was more than just a hammer to us.
>>
>>94799773
Summer. If you don't have the tits to keep your bf in place, then just make yourself a favor and get a girl that can.
>>
Did they reveal what the whole wind whispering "loser" is about yet?
>>
>>94802606
No, but high odds that Rick is behind it... or future time-travel Jerry.
>>
>>94802606
there is no reveal, it's a lame joke because LOL JERRY IS A LOSER RICK HATES JERRY SO YOU SHOULD HATE JERRY TOO
>>
>>94801609
How often do you wonder about having a vagina, anon?
>>
File: Raising_Gazorpazorp.png (2MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Raising_Gazorpazorp.png
2MB, 1920x1088px
>>94801743
were you faggots this whiney during the gazzarpazorp episode?
>>
>>94799880
>Lisa the Painful
Nice reference
>>
>>94802371
>>94802542
>Rick kills the white bully
>doesn't kill the black bully
What did Dan mean by this?
>>
>>94802568
She cucked him first.
Sounds even.
>>
>sitting around arguing about cartoons for hours

You guys are all faggots
>>
>>94802606
I'm presuming it will be some part of Jerry's unconscious mind that is holding him back. It would fit well with the Psychiatric bend they're taking for the Season.

Although I'd be less surprised if it's just nothing and the writers are incapable of even the most basic 'fight club' switchout.
>>
Did I miss something? Did Summer not just jump to the conclusion that it was about his tits?

Summer is a terrible person. She's caught Rick AIDS almost as bad as Morty has them and it's turned her into a whiny sociopath who cheated on Ethan at least two episodes ago.

Even if it was about Ethan being more attracted to this other girl than Summer, so fucking what? Summer is at least that petty.

Even further, there were so many things Morty could have done to Ethan, assuming Ethan was somehow in the wrong, that wouldn't have turned him into a fucking Cronenberg. Shrink his penis, give him tits, make him tiny.

Not fucking hold him down and "shhhh" him like he's about to get raped (not that he hasn't already been raped before) and ruin his life.

That said, unless they're completely done with this Ethan character, he'll probably be back to normal in the next episode they feel like having him with some offhand comment about them reverting him to normal.

Maybe he'll still be oddly disproportionate, like having boobs or something, for another joke / continuity.
>>
Morty's an ass hole because he's punishing someone for not choosing his sister

Summer's an ass hole for running off to make her tits bigger so a shallow ass hole will like her

Ethan's an ass hole for being shallow and playing the field (allegedly)

Beth's an ass hole for not telling her child she's pretty

Jerry's an ass hole for letting Rick's apology be the deciding factor of whether he lets him die

Rick's an ass hole for hating Jerry when Jerry was the one who loved Beth, was there for her, gave Rick the family he pretends not to love so much, and is willing to put his family above Rick's petty bullshit at every opportunity

It's a show about ass holes
>>
>>94802629
They weren't, because it was still a small audience for the show. Now all the crossboarding faggots jump at everything.
>>
>>94802658
>>sitting around mocking people for arguing about cartoons for hours
You are a faggot
>>
>>94802419
Eyepatch Morty probably went through similar events. Last episode even made it a point that Morty knows Rick better than Rick knows himself, which was how the evil Morty was able to manipulate the council of Ricks.
>>
>>94802682
>>94802685
Nice Reddit spacing
>>
>>94802645
White Lives Don't Matter.
>>
>>94802685
Acting like they're all on the same level is retared though.
>>
>>94802682
>Did Summer not just jump to the conclusion that it was about his tits?
She did, you didn't miss anything.
>>
>>94802542
different universe mang, no reason Frank's not alive in this one.
>>
>>94802682
>>94802685
Just because it seems shallow to us to assume it's about tit size, doesn't mean she was wrong.
>>
>>94802690
>1 post is "hours"

You cartoon faggots are something else
>>
>>94802685
Asshole is one word
>>
>>94802454
It was probably supposed to parallel how Rick blindly blames Jerry for all of Beth's problems.
>>
>>94802710
They're not on the same level, but pretending someone is in the right because the other person is even more wrong is retarded
>>
I need to stop reading these talkback threads. I enjoy the episode when I watch it but watching everyone twist it to have one political meaning or another kinda ruins it for me.
>>
>>94802728
Where do intellectuals like yourself spend their time?
>>
>>94799940
no it would be giving him a Vagina
>>
Rick should be thanking Jerry for all the Mortys
>>
File: BITCH, I SLANG DICK.gif (370KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
BITCH, I SLANG DICK.gif
370KB, 490x750px
>>94801879
Hot damn, sounds like you're not on speaking terms with the people upstairs, huh anon?
>>
>>94802685
Why are you puttting a space between ass and hole?
>>
>>94802629
No, because everything that episode was saying was a joke and not a political statement like the newest episodes.

If that episode was written today none of the jokes would be at the female Gazorpians expense and Jerry would squarely be the one making fun of Morty's parenting skills.
>>
I've already read a comment elsewhere that accused the show of being transphobic over Jerry's vagina fantasy
>>
>>94802253
Holy fuck. So no one was punished? How's your brother? How long ago did this happen?
>>
>>94802719
Yeah, he's alive in plenty of them too but I want him to have screen time. It's not going to happen though, according to Dan and Justin because despite the voice actor wanting to play him again they have no interest in it since he was one-shot anyway.
>>
>>94802685
Ethan isn't on the same level of asshole as the family though.

Dumping your SO because you can do better is pretty common.
>>
>>94801743
You don't /thread yourself you fucking idiot
>>
>>94801454
>Like, Morty being the main character makes me feel like the writers were trying to say that what he did to Ethan is correct.

That's because you can't disassociate the difference between main character and relatable protagonist.

Just because Morty is the "main" character of the show doesn't mean you're supposed to agree with him. How are people having trouble with this? Have you never seen a show with a shitty protagonist before? Go ingest more media. jfc.
>>
>>94802688
Honestly, we should bring back global ip bans again. Crossboarding is the new invasions.
>>
>>94802734
Ethan isn't "right" but he isn't an asshole for leaving Summer especially after she cheated on him with Buckethead. It's not "let's turn him into a ugly monster" bad.
>>
>>94802060
That's not Summer. She's not vindictive, she has low self esteem and sought to change herself to fit someone else's boob ideal.
>>
>>94802748
Wherever we fucking feel like

But we don't turn around and cry like you punk bitch cartoon faggots that continually watch a tv show that you claim is no good and just sit around and bash it on the internet.
>>
>>94802312
I like how everyone is focusing on Morty disfiguring some random background character when he flat out admits he lied to rick about wanting rick to comfort jerry so he doesn't kill himself just to get a day away from Rick.

That is a WAY bigger indicator of Morty becoming disaffected and going rogue than using a morpho beam on some chad.
>>
>>94802829
>she's not vindictive
Did you miss her edgy phase in episode 2
>>
>>94802656
Ethan is a cucked little cunt and deserves whatever he gets and got.
>>
>>94799866
read that sentence back to yourself and spot the mistake
>>
>>94801650
>low cut top
>short pleated skirt
>white stockings
>camping trip

Man I would have dumped summer in a second to nail a hot bitch in a slutty ouftit in the middle of nowhere. I would totally have gotten my shit wrecked by morty.
>>
>>94802853
>making excuses to not spend time with family members is evil you guys
>>
>>94801686
>>94801860
>>94801732
Wait, S'mores IS a contraction of Some and More. That's literally where the name came from, it's not bullshit? She was right?
>>
>>94801972
Didn't Rick get completely emasculated and had to rely on Summer during the Gazorpazorp episode? If I recall right he doesn't even get back at them by destroying their society or something.

Not really seeing what's so anti-liberal about the second one.
>>
>>94802858
No, but she pulled herself out of it. It was just a phase.
>>
>>94802060
Just saw the episode, fucking hell what the fuck is wrong with you and the other anons saying they should punish the other girl.

They pretty clearly make her out as a naive girl who likely doesn't see that camping trip as romantic. I mean she's talking about the environment or something and gives off no body language that this was a date.
>>
>>94802829
>She's not vindictive
She beat up the devil.

>she has low self esteem
She seemed fine with cheating on Ethan with Hemorrhage, and was pretty assertive in her relationship with Hemorrhage.

She also bullied that ugly girl at Rick's party in the S2 finale.

>sought to change herself to fit someone else's boob ideal
Her inferiority complex/boob envy made her assume he dumped her because of her small tits, so she just dug through Rick's shit like a retard and fucked her own body up because she was too impatient to wait for Rick to get home and/or too arrogant to think she could operate the machine by herself.
>>
>>94801588
My sister is 10.
>>
I expected this thread to be full of screenshots of big tit Summer
>>
>>94802885
Didn't rick do that 2 episodes ago

And he's the most evil fucker in the universe
>>
>>94802934
*S1 finale
>>
>>94802822
"cross boarding" has been a thing since the site's inception.

>>94802496
All those things happened in the show and I can explain when and where.

Though the second one happened before the first became an alleged thing.
>>
>>94802780
2012. He got charged with fleeing the scene of an accident and was released on a 75k bail. Couldn't prove he was drunk because he didn't go the shop until a few days later, who turned him in.

My brother was the one who found him. They had been talking on the phone and suddenly there was noise and it cut out. My brother heard tires screeching from the road, where he walked up from the parking lot and found him. He was still alive when he was taken in the ambulance but I remember when I got there my brother walked calmly over to my car, leaned over and broke down saying he died.

It was all pretty fucked up. His family abandoned him because he had trouble holding down a job, refused to talk to him and he had been living with us for almost ten years at that point. Even in all the news reports and speeches from the funeral, all his 'friends' and family left us out despite we were his family now and they all abandoned him and we took him in despite we were poor as fuck and usually didn't even have electricity. Still makes me kinda angry that they got to sit up front and I ended my speech telling them to go fuck themselves. Family wouldn't let us in the court house either and tried to keep any and all updates away from us(this was before i told them to go fuck themselves).

My brother is doing ok. He's has some on and off things I call 'not-boyfriends' because it's obviously something more than friendly is going on but it seems more like a friends with benefits kinda thing. I'm sure it still hurts but I think he's moved on for the most part.
>>
>>94802928
>what the fuck is wrong with you and the other anons saying they should punish the other girl.
They just waifu Summer really hard
>>
Remember when summer's boyfriend was a bitch ass crybaby nigga in the first season.

Now he's supposed to be some alpha male. It's like the writers actually are from this website.
>>
Interesting to see Jerry becoming a better person and Morty becoming petty fuck.
>>
>>94802885
Except Morty isn't making excuses not to spend time with a family member. He's basically foisting a rabid dog on his dad because he doesn't want to deal with it. Morty just said he doesn't want to deal with weird shit like aliens dying on him or having to go through emotional turmoil like the notavengers episode. Him getting Rick to go see Jerry instead of dragging him around the universe is a bit fucking different from telling your cousin you've got the shits so you don't have to hang out one night.

Morty is literally trapped with Rick, going through hell and he's not dealing with it, he's just becoming as manipulative as Rick is to get his own way. He would rather Jerry have to go through shit like that avengers episode than himself, he's almost literally throwing his dad under the bus for a peaceful day.
>>
>>94799773
Morty, who is also acting extremely out of character.
I mean the vapid little fuck ruined his original family because he wanted to use mind-altering pheromones to rape his crush. This dude shallowly dumps a chick - if it's even confirmed tits were the reason - and then gets fucked up for life.

I'm going to call that they were baiting for that reaction, I just wish it was someone else instead of Morty being vindictive over something so trivial.
>>
>>94802928
This isn't about punishing the other girl

This is just about making Summer feel less inadequate about her boobs

This is going from Morty's perspective, too bad he's a moron
>>
File: 1481897770896.gif (227KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481897770896.gif
227KB, 400x250px
I don't see why we should feel sad for Summer. Summer is a fucking lunatic. Are we forgetting that she kills people and creatures without remorse and even takes pleasure in it? She's emotionally unstable. And let's be honest she's not hot compared to others.

I would have broken up with her to, but not because she's not hot, but because she's fucking crazy. And I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her family if I lived in that Rick and Morty Universe.
>>
>>94802685
>Morty's an ass hole because he's punishing someone for not choosing his sister
This was school shooter level punishment, as in if Summer had broken up with Ethan then Ethan would be morally justified to kill or maim people or people related to who had wronged him.
>>
>Implying Morty didn't figure out how to change Summer and his Mom back to normal
>Implying he wasn't just teaching Ethan a lesson
>Implying that lesson had anything to do with Summer

Morty was fucking with him for ruining his "day off" from Rick, and his emotionally retarded sister has to fuck up his day.
Morty still cares about his family, but he's slowly transitioning into Rick, thinking they're selfish and cause nothing but trouble. Ethan was the dog being kicked in this situation.
>>
>>94803042
the real world reversal would be an acid attack m8
>>
>>94800539
So lets mutilate someone else to make someone else feel better?

Did.. its called SELF esteem, plus if Beth was a mother in the beginning of the episode this would of never have happened.
>>
>>94803005

>trying this hard
>>
>>94802146
pretty much this
>>
>>94803037
Yeah I liked Summer but this season she's been unstable and psychotic in all her appearances.
>>
>>94803049
Allah *BURP* Ackbar!
>>
>>94803044
>>Implying he wasn't just teaching Ethan a lesson
What was the lesson? Like my sister or else?

What kinda backwards redneck shotgun wedding train of thought do you have to even consider its right to force someone to like another?
>>
>>94799773
couldn't ethan have easily just overpowered morty in the time in took him to get the machine running, aim and fire it from a sitting position?
>>
>>94802723
Did we see anything that proved her right? The girl Ethan was seeing seemed like a Nice girl, and from what we've seen of Summer she's kind of crazy and not someone you would want to date.
>>
>>94801588
I have two half sisters I met once.
One of them was cool and taught me how to do the "negative world" trick in SMB.
>>
>>94803053

The best thing to do would've been not doing anything at all, but since Morty is a fucking idiot, I'm just throwing around less stupid options than turning Ethan into a freak
>>
>>94803066
Because being a sociopath is empowering.
>>
>>94799924
was he? which ep was this in?
>>
>>94803079
the lesson was "don't ruin my day"
>>
>>94803079
No it was "you ruined my day so now I'm gonna maim you."

Just like the Mad Max episode he just needed to give himself an excuse to hurt/kill someone.
>>
>>94802934
>She beat up the devil.
Well, he WAS the Devil and she was encouraged by Rick.
>>
>>94803108
>>94803110
And still no lesson to be learned here since Ethan had no idea this would ruin Morty's day.
>>
>>94803110

so we are baiscially seeing the beginning of evil morty huh
>>
>>94803084
>>94803066
Summer also wets herself constantly. She's known by everyone at school to be a back stabbing bitch who'll go so far as to try and kill one of her friends to be more popular.
>>
>>94803123
I think what they're saying is that Morty wasn't actually trying to teach a lesson. Morty is just getting more violent and aggressive and looking for an excuse to hurt people.
>>
>>94803084
Other girl didn't do anything wrong. If they wanted the audience to think she was some man stealing skank they would have done so with some flirting from her, but she gave off none of that. It honestly looked like she just saw it as a camping trip.
>>
File: 1490507355087.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1490507355087.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>94803128
Ethan wasn't wrong for leaving Summer. He was wrong for ever dating her in the first place.
>>
The joke is there is no "lesson", they're all selfish piles of shit.
You're looking for logic in a show that has not, nor will ever provide it. Everyone is selfish, stupid and their own worst enemy in this show, so all we can do is laugh at their expense because it's FICTIONAL.
>>
>>94803137
Or female writers who have female trains of thought to justify random acts of violence. Makes more sense when I think of it like this.
>>
File: fucking morons.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fucking morons.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>94799773
>justifying violent actions with petty excuses
>taking your frustration of lacking control out on people who have every right to do what they're doing
>general populace will think you're the "good guys" cause they don't want to be seen defending your target
Hmmm
>>
>>94803180
It's possible. Honestly women are super fucking psychotic and probably think Summer is in the right or some weird shit.
>>
I don't get how Summer still cares about highschool boys. She had at least three weeks of pounding from the Mad Max guy. What could a highschool boy do for her?

I don't know how she isn't pregnant from that, now that I think about it. I wonder if that is Rick's doing. Don't want his grandkids to repeat his daughter's mistakes so he has control of their fertility. At least Summer. Morty knocked up that sex bot.
>>
File: tumblr_ncnnj2417S1qazvvuo1_1280.jpg (795KB, 1242x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncnnj2417S1qazvvuo1_1280.jpg
795KB, 1242x1920px
>>94803079
The lesson was, "You fuck with my family, I fuck with you."

This is entry-level mafia shit. Morty did good.
>>
>>94800075
He does give a shit about Summer though.
>>
>>94803180
>>94803194
>summer obviously played as hysterical
>morty getting more disillusioned and bitter every ep
>M-MUH WOMYNS ARE CRAYCRAY
hm
>>
>>94802247
Is too niche and the complexities of the dynamics would be lost on people.
>>
>>94803223
I wouldn't be surprised if he put a high tech birth control chip on them both due to what happened with Morty.
>>
>>94803137
Sometimes the reason people hurt other people is because they themselves were hurt and need a feeling of control in their lives. Sometimes it's mental illness. They can't help the way they are. Still others, it's because wounds never healed right.

But for some people, they can be healthy. Have perfectly normal, happy childhoods free from strife or abuse. And they just enjoy watching people feel bad. It brings them happiness. Perfectly mentally normal people otherwise but just enjoy making other people suffer.
>>
>>94803236
>Summer in Mad Max world shoots a car and makes it flip and kills the men on it
>Rick," WOW THAT WAS COOL MY DAUGHTER IS COOL SO WHY DON'T I TAKE HER ON MORE ADVENTURES XD"
Look, I honestly hate Summer. I always felt like she was the bitchy older sister character and that the more that she's just used as a joke instead of as a main character the better. But that episode felt like it was pushing something.
>>
File: al bhed.png (208KB, 512x416px) Image search: [Google]
al bhed.png
208KB, 512x416px
>Summer cheats on a guy and marries someone for 2 weeks
>A-okay
>Guy leaves her because she's ugly and a bitch
>wtf you don't deserve to live you misogyny pig

Ruined the entire episode.
>>
>>94803223
>anon gives food for thought
I like the cut of your jib, anon
>>
>>94800064
It's the president from get schwifty, it was confirmed he'll return
>>
>>94803288
>rick liking it is an indication of the writer's beliefs
>rick, who is shown to be morally bankrupt, violent, uncaring, petty and bitter
>ep explains both kids were getting out of control as a coping mechanism
>meaning it wasn't healthy or helpful
>ep ends with them leaving all that
>>
>>94799919
And that's going on my /aco/ edit list.
>>
>>94799773
Beth.

She should have told Summer to stop being a retard.
>>
>>94803348
Watch the dan harmon interview.

It becomes very quickly apparent where a lot of rick's core values come from.
>>
>>94799773
Summer of course, Ethan can date and be as shallow as he wants. Summer is the one that has to deal with her fucking self image problems and learn to pick better partners, but then again blaming other people for your problems is what feminism is all about.
>>
File: 1497718257286.jpg (33KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1497718257286.jpg
33KB, 750x730px
>>94803348
I just find it hard to believe Summer managed to turn into a, for lack of a better word, "Badass" who can totally make it in a Mad Max world. When she beat up Satan she was fucking jacked. When Morty killed guys it was because of his super muscular arm that did all the work. Summer just can do well, for some reason. It felt like she just got these character traits because we were supposed to think she was cool or some dumb shit. And Rick was the writer's mouthpiece.
>>
File: wojack in space.png (698KB, 608x715px) Image search: [Google]
wojack in space.png
698KB, 608x715px
>>94799773
>Tfw we got an giant inside-out monstrosity Summer instead of just a regular giant Summer
Dammit.
>>
File: Nancy.png (99KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
Nancy.png
99KB, 250x335px
>>94799773
Summer was wrong for even giving Ethan a chance to hurt her.

She needs to realize her one true love is Nancy.
>>
>>94803389
>Rick was the writer's mouthpiece.
Harmon's mouthpiece.
Whenever anyone goes on a tirade about how nothing means anything or how nobody has any purpose or meaning, that's harmon's opinions shining through.
>>
>>94803084
It's a comedy show. The Smith family are all some degree horrible. Ethan isn't in the wrong, he just stuck his dick in crazy and broke its heart.
>>
>>94799773
>there are faggots in here actually defending the chad
you are the biggest cucks I've ever met. Protect your siblings, jesus.
>>
>>94803168
This
>>
>>94799915
Back to /a/, Pedro.
>>
>>94803389
>implying
summer had her buckethead do most, maybe even all the work. she could've gotten some done too so it's not really hard to believe

also, if that ep where summer goes to the peaceful girl planet aired this season instead, /co/ would be screeming about the boogieman even more. /co/ chooses what they see and it's hardly ever right
>>
>>94803516
>protect your siblings
>protect them from a bad break up
By this logic you should keep your sister locked up and never let her date anyone like Paulie did in Rocky.
>>
>>94803533
>it's hardly ever right
Sounds like you just see what you want to see and have confirmation bias
>>
>>94803516
When my sister got in a relationship I didn't want anything to fucking do with it because I'm not her fucking caretaker. When my little brother got a girlfriend I didn't do anything because I'm not his caretaker.
>>
>>94803448
Nancy hates her and for good reason!.
>>
>>94802750
go to bed jerry.
>>
>>94803570
I don't come to conclusions with not only no evidence, but contrary evidence. and that number of times I've seen /co/ do this vastly outweighs when they're right.
the season 3 r&m threads already are a book of their own
>>
>>94799773
r34 of ethan when?
>>
>>94803626
>conclusions without evidence and contrary evidence
Name one fucking time dickhead or gtfo
>>
File: hi.gif (3MB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
hi.gif
3MB, 500x231px
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STUDIO THANK YOU GUYS FOR A CARTOON SERIES

YOU HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN HUMANITY :) <3
>>
File: youWin.gif (1MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
youWin.gif
1MB, 245x140px
RICK MORTY == LIFE

THIS IS MAGIC
>>
>>94799773
>chose to stop dating a girl for a reason, literally any reason
vs
>cause grievous bodily harm

morty just picked up on being incredibly petty from the rest of his family, but this time it's kind of disturbing because he did for what he believes to be "morally justifiable" rather than how rick would do it, for entertainment.
>>
File: rocket.png (698KB, 895x599px) Image search: [Google]
rocket.png
698KB, 895x599px
I CAN't EVEN COMPREHEND HOW AMAZING THIS WORK IS THANK YOU !!!!!!! EVERYONE AT THE STUDIOS ARE MY HEROZ !! MOAR LSD
>>
>>94803671
Morty did good.
>>
>>94799837
>>94799898
we don't even know if that's the reason he dumped her, maybe it's just her atrocious personality
>>
File: Jessica.png (289KB, 466x620px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica.png
289KB, 466x620px
How safe is Jessica, the girl that Morty likes? Morty seems to be one "no" away from a murder-rape.
>>
>>94799919
Now I wish that was the actual ending
>>
>>94803671
Morty's not being petty, you're just being an idiot
Literally everybody wants their family members to not be hurt by anyone else, so yeah, morty was a dick to that dude
He didn't harm him, just threatened him and had something to back it up
stop over reacting, it's a common TV trope
"NOBODY HURTS MY LITTLE GIRL" or some shit like that, calm down
>>
File: 3792a.jpg (60KB, 425x588px) Image search: [Google]
3792a.jpg
60KB, 425x588px
Summer.

She clearly cheated on Ethan and vanished for 3 weeks, if not more at times.
>>
>>94803645
gee, I dunno uh, maybe the countless times they misinterpreted shit in every medium? the theories that go unrealized? the complaints that don't make sense? they weren't even right about the emoji movie bombing hard-it did decently in profit.
when was the last time this board was right about something? the ppg self-insert? that was months ago
>>
>>94803738
Morty tried to roofie her and she ended up a cronenberg.
>>
>>94803757
If there's so many, it should be easy to name one.

>they weren't even right about the emoji movie bombing hard
A lot of people I saw here said that it would be awful and do well anyway.

So name some instances.
>>
>>94803750
He made him a deformed bloat.
>>
>>94799773
Morty but hey I'm not complaining
>>
>>94799940
>>94800023
>>94800347
>>94802750
No best ending would be Summer smushing Ethan and the tiddy girl in couch sized tits she has in some anti gravity mesh.
>>
It was super fucking retarded. At best I thought he was going to give Ethan a scare and tell him to stay away from summer from now on.
Instead he deforms some dude for breaking up with his sister for - reasons - .
Pretty fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1392964228986.png (259KB, 308x368px) Image search: [Google]
1392964228986.png
259KB, 308x368px
>>94803808
>gravity-inducing titties
>>
>>94800599
>you should go on a date with a person you don't want to be with because they might like being with you
>>
>>94803757
>blah blah blah I don't need proof
Okay then. STFU and GTFO
>>
I really feel like Morty is starting to transition into something totally different. He's beginning to hate Rick and becoming much colder. Is this the birth of evil Morty?
>>
>>94803782
>what gem fushion really means
>that rocknaldo ep while we're at it. they dropped the ball so hard in logic it hurt
>how homestuck will end
>what each episode of this season was doing. 5 entire episodes of heavy-handed writing and they still don't get it
>not understanding basic human actions
>not understanding basic human values
>constantly saying "THIS IS THE FINAL SEASON" thinking it'll get cancelled
>what the sonic boom quotes meant
ffs anon how long have you been here?

>>94803887
can't you wait a fucking minute?
actually, gimme times they were undoubingly right not retarded.
>>
>>94803757
>hey weren't even right about the emoji movie bombing hard-it did decently in profit.
Actually we don't know if it made an profit.

Budgets don't account for advertising. And their advertising budget was likely 50 million or more..meaning they potentially didn't make a dime.
>>
>>94803750
The non-science fiction equivalent would be tossing acid in a guys face and causing 100 percent deformation because he broke up with your sister.

That's fucked up.
>>
>Like Father like daughter
holy shit he was right, they're getting more alike with every episode
no wonder Beth slowly got worse
>>
>>94803940
Maybe.

It could actually be kind of interesting though if Evil Morty and Rick ever meet, they acknowledge/poke-fun at the fact that they're both unkillable because of plot armor.
>>
>>94803979
Except you can fix the deformation when you feel like it
>>
>>94803947
Okay here's one. That time when the show writers were trying to force us to like Summer because she's a girl in episode 2 in the Mad Max world. Also, Morty's Mom is equally as shitty as his Dad, yet for some reason we're suppose to be happy for her at the end of episode 5 while Jerry gets shat on? Beth was willing to let her daughter die! I mean, call Jerry what you want but he never fucking almost got his kids killed!
>>
>>94803940
he seems to be learning and trying to find ways to deal with Rick and make his own decisions, albeit using Rick's shitty tech. Things will get interesting when he can make his own stuff
>>
File: trumpreh.jpg (203KB, 940x550px) Image search: [Google]
trumpreh.jpg
203KB, 940x550px
>>94800304
>A new GalFed president could've been more interesting.
>>
>>94800248
>a women
>getting injured because of a relationship with a man
not a chance.
>>
>>94804008
>was willing to let her daughter die! I mean, call Jerry what you want but he never fucking almost got his kids killed!
Well Cronenberg Jerry wasn't bothered by the fact Morty was probably dead
>>
>>94801441
Feminist wants men to take responsibility for women's actions. Current year, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>94804103
I wonder if he still got his coupon for one free Morty
>>
>>94804071
>>getting injured because of a relationship with a man
Rick's backstory for 200
>>
>>94803947
>that rocknaldo ep while we're at it. they dropped the ball so hard in logic it hurt

>what gem fushion really means
Be specific.
>>
>>94799773

Saw this thread title at work, but don't read because didn't want spoilers.

>Go home, watch it, show ends.

>Hmm, wonder what OP was going on about. All Morty did was threaten the boyfriend who made his sister feel like shit. Clearly, the boyfriend is in the wrong-

>See post credit extra

>Jesus Fucking Christ! Morty! Morty is fucking wrong here!
>>
File: IMG_0782.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>tfw your names ethan
>>
>>94799773
Morty.
Ethan has every right to pursue other relationships for any given reason he wants. They weren't a married couple of many years they were a pair of teenagers who were dating. Summer has every right to be sad about it but that doesn't put Ethan in the wrong.

Plus hey, at least he was honest with Summer about wanting to see other people. Kinda hard not to side with him considering that Summer cheated on him both fucking and marrying another guy behind his back 2 episodes ago and presumably never told him about it.

The guy did literally nothing wrong, Morty had no right to fuck him up just because he broke up with his sister (again, he was completely honest and up front about it, he didn't lie, he didn't cheat, he just decided he wanted a different relationship).
>>
>>94800395
>boobies
>>
>>94804160
I didn't watch all the way to the end end of the credits. What did Morty turn Ethan into?
>>
>>94804257
Best described as a cronenburg.
>>
>>94802062
they already were. women just love playing the victim and virtue signaling
>>
Assuming this universe is identical to the one from the first six episodes, did Morty not consider that Ethan probably had an amusement park of employees inside him?
>>
>>94800347
Ethan did nothing wrong either. There is nothing wrong with breaking up with your girlfriend. He did not cheat on her, he did not lie to her, he just decided to leave the relationship because he wanted to be with someone else.

No one would even consider calling this wrong if the genders were reversed because people tend to assume by default that decisions about a relationship that a male makes are motivated by selfish carnal desires and that decisions females make are motivated by emotional distance or turmoil.

In other words, if a guy cheats or ends a relationship everyone assumes he's a selfish scumbag, if a girl does it everyone assumes it's because the relationship was leaving her emotionally unfulfilled and therefore it isn't her fault.
>>
>>94803702
She's the second least awful member of the family though.
>>
File: 1465110288562.jpg (46KB, 308x445px) Image search: [Google]
1465110288562.jpg
46KB, 308x445px
>>94803965
they made almost triple so far, not counting products. at the very least it did not bomb and made even

>>94804008
wrong and wrong. summer wasn't the only girl. it wasn't about being a girl, it was about her AND morty getting fucked with the divorce. the setting was just a parody.
and in ep 5, BOTH parents are shown to have problems, and by the end both get a little bit better at them

here's an extra wrong, on thr house
>jerry never almost got his kids killed
did you forget his laziness to train a dog almost got everyone killed?
alsk betth didn't almost kill summer....just horribly disfigured her
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>more overnight character development

This episode would have been great if it didn't seem like everyone was out of pocket
>>
>>94804257
He basically made him to a suffering mass of deformed flesh by enlarging different parts of his body to different sizes.
>>
>>94802867
then the same should be expected for summer
>>
>>94802371
he caused at least a slight infraction, even if it was a minor one.
the issue with ethan is that even a
"hey, what you did wasn't very nice" and then walking away
would have been unjustified because ethan LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
the only defense is that morality is a spook, and this show fucking loves that.
>>
>>94804339
If it was both Summer AND Morty then why was Morty still a weak little shit? The only reason Morty survived and thrived was because an arm literally did all the work for him. Morty wouldn't have done any of that, or could have done any of that, without the arm. Summer was just a fucking natural for some reason which makes even less sense since she rarely ever goes on any adventures.
>>
>>94799940
>>94799977
>>94800023
Disgusting faggots itt. There's no reason to disfigure a perfectly good set of tits.
>>
>>94804411
DFC or go home
>>
>>94804320
Morty probably doesn't know about Anatomy Park 2 or he forgot about it since Rick was pissed that Pirates of the Pancreas got rejected
>>
>>94804150
>fusion = sex
>rocknaldo was about shitposters and anti-sjw

reality
>fushion = intimacy
>rocknaldo was about sjw. the exact opposite.

>>94804382
'cause he's younger, meeker, a worry-wart and a weakling?
we don't know about how it would've went if that arm never came about. morty's been shown to be apt and able when it means surviving
>>
>>94804339
How could Jerry have known that being neglectful of a dog would actually lead to putting everyone in danger? Beth was basically okay with the possibility of fucking around with a machine that probably could have killed her daughter if she pressed the wrong button. The two aren't equivalent.
>>
>>94799932
>watching cable
>>
>>94804382
Morty was tossed into Thunderdome without a weapon because of Rick. Summer got to satisfy her murder bone with guns.
>>
I'm gonna go ahead and say this show is no longer funny.

I miss space adventures. Now we just get family drama and bad arcs.
>>
>>94804433
>'cause he's younger, meeker, a worry-wart and a weakling?
Yeah, and so is Summer, and Summer is fucking worse too. If they just gave Summer an arm to or some steroids then sure, I could see it happening. But as is, it's just stupid.
>>
>>94800864
Character development does not belong in a show like this

Rick not being a narcissitic douche always 10 steps ahead of everybody is not "Rick"

Morty being anything other than the downtrodden,outspoken guinea pig sidekick is not "Morty"

Beth being anything other than a wino-holic terrible mom who ALWAYS makes the wrong choice is not "Beth"

theres no point to character growth because it shakes the very foundation of the show and would derive from the entire point of how shallow life can be.
>>
>>94804347

Elaborate.
Non of the characters seemed out of the norm other than the usual.

The only character going through development is Morty and his knowledge of alien tech, which has been explored in previous seasons and was setup last episode.
>>
>>94804451
Guns don't fucking turn you into a murder machine. Everyone there had guns. I bet Summer hadn't ever used a gun in her life and somehow she was better than people who had probably used guns their most of theirs?
>>
>>94802062
>both genders
>implying there are two genders
There is only one gender, women are objects.
>>
>>94800064
>Mortydate
>the only other episode that has Morty's name in it is Mortynight Run
Nani?
>>
>>94802062
>the opposite believes men can't be sexualized
Why do you think this? I've not met a single right winged person who thinks that men shouldn't be sexualized but women should. All I've met are those who are sex negative and those who are not. But at least they're fair to both.
>>
alright, it's 4am. last post

>>94804436
it's not a machine of murder it's a machine of transformation. the worst senario happened and she still survived
jerry should've been keen that the dog was getting to...I wanna say human-like and genius? and also never been a lazy shit to begin with
if one counts, they both count.

>>94804458
lolwhat? summer is older, eager, the active to morty's passive, and also capable when in danger

>>94804494
>2017
>not being a heliocoptor
>>
File: 1503182053538.jpg (238KB, 816x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1503182053538.jpg
238KB, 816x1356px
>>94803180
>>94803194
The episode was written by a guy.
>>
>>94799773
Look man, a guy can only deal with so much, you know... before he needs to let off a bit of steam. Y-you look at Mo- Beth and Jerry, they both get to have an emotional moment that gives them a win. But you look at Morty, and he's still going to have to deal with this shit tomorrow, the same shit man from the same man.

And you know what, we're all just here for a single lifetime and Ahm- we're not going to all live forever. So you take what you can get.

Besides, man, you fuck over a bro's sister for a slut and expect to come out of the woods the same man, you got another thing coming! right?! eheh.

>I gotta put this shit back cause next week is another round of bullshit and I'm still not dealing with this divorce in a healthy way
>>
>>94804541
Dannyboy literally said every episode is written by everyone and the writers credit is more like an everybody gets one deal
>>
>>94804535
>it's not a machine of murder it's a machine of transformation.
Anything can kill if a person mishandles it. Like a care that crashes if a person is drunk. Or when someone falls into a machinery in shop and ends up turning into red giblets. Besides, nearly everything in Rick's garage has the potential to kill and Beth should fucking know that already. For all she knew she could have ended Summer's life by pressing the "transform into pickle" option or some shit.

Also Summer is a fucking whiny ass tennager girl who worrys about shallow shit. And Morty isn't passive. We just saw him turn a guy into a fucking mess just for breaking up with his psychotic sister.
>>
>>94804472
>Summer hadn't ever used a gun in her life
>Parasite episode
>implied to have helped murdering Coach Ferartu
>comics have been consistent with badass Summer well before season 3

It's not like it was completely left fiels
>>
File: 1497137438555.jpg (7KB, 350x96px) Image search: [Google]
1497137438555.jpg
7KB, 350x96px
>>94799773
What's implied with this scene? Does Morty mutilate Ethan with the smore?
>>
File: 1476770712783.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476770712783.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>94804605
>using comics as evidence
>reading the comics
>>
>>94804547
I always took Morty as more of a Reddit man
>>
>>94804619
No, he mutilates him with the Morphalizer similarly to how Summer deformed herself earlier. You get to see him shambling around as a suffering blob of flesh in the after credits scene so Morty doesn't even turn him back afterwards.
>>
>>94804637
Oh fuck, forgot to watch the clip after the credits.
>>
>>94802934
>cheating on Ethan
Abandoned to the madness of the desert, you'd maximize your options too when you see a proper or fit individual based on your own damned proclivities.

>getting cheated on
The jealousy gets real... and by real and deep, I mean pretty damn shallow and emotional until you're able to look back on it in retrospect. But it's also why elective surgery is strangely covered under some aspects of employment for emotional discomfort. Damn we've got great lawyers.
>>
>>94803516
protect her from WHAT?
her ex-boyfriends NORMAL FACIAL STRUCTURE?
>>
Is everyone seriously missing that the central theme with this season is how fucked up the family has become?
>>
>>94804658
Yes
>>
>>94804590
And yet /co/ bitches and moans even more about "episode quality" when it's a female name on the label.
>>
>>94804658
enter every /co/'s reaction to season 2+ of every show ever
>NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ALLOWED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94804605
Okay, so she has used a gun. Forgive but I'm going to make a point here that might be moving the goals posts. Summer has only perhaps used a gun like two or three time before that episode. She shouldn't be a fucking natural with it. Fuck, the kickback alone from the shotgun should have thrown her off. All the guns she used before were some future gun shit and didn't have any recoil. It's just not equivalent.
>>
>>94803750
It's so petty, that it isn't even worthy of being called petty, because that would de-facto state that there was an infraction at all.
morty horribly disfigured a person for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>94802539
He lived in a state over and a friend and I actually went to his neighborhood and scoped out where he worked but we couldn't find out where he was living exactly, and my sister threw a fit when she found out and talked us out of it.
>he woudn't have wanted this
Which is true. He was way more forgiving than he should have been. He would have forgiven him if he could. That motherfucker never stopped smiling in the face of everything when everyone else was down and out.

We weren't planning to kill him, though. Just fuck his shit up but considering said friend had a violent and mental illness record, it probably would have gone south pretty bad.
>>
>>94803738
He'd destroy an entire world for her. becau-- because of her, I don't know.It's complicated
>>
>>94804321

I think the problem isn't really that Ethan dumped her for someone else, but that he planned a date with Summer, and than rather than cancel said date, simply replaced her with someone he thought was hotter. That's a shitty thing to do regardless of the gender. If you want to break up, fine, but don't just replace someone. At least change the date plans. Branch swinging is the shittiest thing you can do to a partner.
>>
>>94804623
>reading the comics
And on /co/ too! Haha what is that faggot thinking?
>>
>>94804623
>he says on /co/
>>
As long as Ethan isn't permanently disfigured Morty didn't take it too far.
>>
File: 1497997021971.jpg (359KB, 972x972px) Image search: [Google]
1497997021971.jpg
359KB, 972x972px
>>94804701
>>94804704
>reading the confirmed non canon comics of a tv show
What? Are you Barneyfags too or some shit?
>>
>>94804382

>Morty wouldn't have done any of that, or could have done any of that

a pissed off morty headshotted rick. a pissed off morty massacred people to the point that he had to be knocked out in order to stop him. a pissed off morty gets shit done
>>
>>94804705
He did disfigure Ethan. And it's permanent as long as somebody doesn't change him back.
>>
>>94804330
probably, the worst thing she did was kill enemies in an edgy way and cheat on her boyfriend.
>>
>>94804716
Stop, we already got one thread. I'm just waiting on his inevitable suicide.
>>
>>94804541
Not specifically (you), but everyone has body issues. Like, guys have muscle and dick issues... hell we just came out of a mad max scenario where morty's comfort was a giant arm of muscle being a part of him. That's like the bro at the gym was literally there to cheer him on to deal with everything not just the lifting at the gym.
People just have to work shit out in their own way to get over their issues.

That pancake, you know the guy you're replying to just needs to be able to translate empathy better to know better. Or actually make friends with a girl or two that's not about dicking or pegging or you know
>>
>>94804725
>a pissed off morty headshotted rick.
Rick was right in front of him and Morty had a gun with zero recoil. Anybody could have killed Rick if they wanted to.
>a pissed off morty headshotted rick.
You mean that time Morty was wearing a little supersuit that allowed him to be capable of that?
>>
>>94803750
>He didn't harm him, just threatened him and had something to back it up
you what?
their little smores chat was just a creepy "sshhh, shh, everything's gonna be okay" (while youre strangling them) bit.
>>
>>94804683
>Summer has only perhaps used a gun like two or three time before that episode
She owns a gun and keeps it in her closet.
>>
>>94804748
>a pissed off morty massacred people to the point that he had to be knocked out in order to stop him.*
You mean that time Morty was wearing a little supersuit that allowed him to be capable of that?*
>>
>>94804139
literally not even real
>>
>>94802299
The first was God****
The second was God damn.
>>
>>94804771
She fucking what? Gib me a screenshot of dat shit.
>>
>>94801876
And it got uploaded into another thread.... This is why we work in pairs to make sure we can all fix this sheet
>>
Honestly, I see no differance between evil morty and this supposedly true morty now.
>>
>>94803223
Fairly sure exposure to radioactive material makes your swimmers limp.
But hey, one man enters-
>>
>>94800317

Rick has always blamed Jerry for knocking Beth up, even though it obviously takes two to tango. This is nothing new to S3. Rick's just a prick to Jerry.
>>
>>94804748

zero recoil wont magically make you headshot capable. and the suit enabled him. the rage to kill was there. would he have killed as many? probably not. but would he savagely have killed people with a hoe or pitchfork he got his hands on? no question
>>
>>94804683
They do have adventures that we never see, anon, like the whole Vindicators 1 deal. She's probably either shot a whole bunch of aliens off-screen or maybe just had an adventure in like a Matrix parody, where the knowledge was instantaneously uploaded into her head.
>>
>>94804860
But anon Rick was never a prick to Jerry before the FEMINISTS happened. Fucking females.
>>
File: Summer's closet.png (115KB, 709x432px) Image search: [Google]
Summer's closet.png
115KB, 709x432px
>>94804791
>>
>>94804960
What the fuck is that? Is that a game? Anon, are you really using a noncanon game as evidence?
>>
>>94802822
>/pol/ board crosses the most out of all the boards
>they're against globalization
Really makes you think.
>>
>>94804873
Well you might be telling the truth but that doesn't make it any less dumb that character changes are happening off screen.
>>
>>94805022
>Is for globalization and immigration
>Is against crossboarding
really makes you think.
>>
>>94805037
Woah those are some wild accusations, anon.
>>
>>94805019
You mean the game that first gave us "Get Schwifty"? The game that first showed us Summer's insecurity about her breast size? It's almost as if the creators used the game to show background information of things they planned to use later.
>>
>>94805084
I seriously doubt Summer has a Sniper Rifle with scope and silencer in her closet. Doesn't even really look like any gun I know of. It kind of looks like a paintball gun. It almost remidnds me of an AUG but isn't exactly like it.
>>
>>94805110
Clearly you haven't played the game.

>"That bra looks way too big for Summer."
>"I'll grow into it!"
>>
>>94799773
So what did Morty do to Ethan?
>>
>>94805179
he used the maximizer on him
Ethan will never be the same
>>
>>94799773
>memey has a gay fuckbuddy now
cool
>>
File: 1502677923054.png (753KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502677923054.png
753KB, 1366x768px
>>94799915
ABAP baby
>>
File: 1492478583650.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492478583650.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>94799945
After they did this shit, I don't even want to begin to imagine what they'll do in a DRUMPF episode.
>>
>>94805820
>Them beating up a Nazi means they'll beat Trump
I thought that's what FAKE NEWS does, anon.
>>
>>94799976
Who lost?
>>
>>94802312
I think you're overthinking Morty's decisionmaking. He couldn't take his frustrations out on his family, because he loves and values them and Ethan was just there and easy to shift the blame onto because he did set things off by dumping Morty's sister.

However, Ethan was also in the wrong, because tits aside Summer has dat ass. And I'm saying that as a titman.
>>
>>94806118
The TRIGGERED libshits
>>
>>94801650
And what if Summer cheated on him in a prior episode?

Doesn't matter. It wasn't about punishing him for being in the wrong, it was about punishing him for messing with the wrong family and for ruining Morty's day off.

>>94801680
As a little brother, I would TOTALLY have wrecked a guy's shit for dumping my sister before a date to take a big-tits girl out on the same date instead. Or at least have wanted to.
Thread posts: 547
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.