/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: Batman-Harley-Quinn-2D.jpg (164KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Harley-Quinn-2D.jpg
164KB, 800x1014px
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>94797972
What happens when a man with shit ships and weird fetishes has no corporate oversight.
>>
Farts and male-rape aside, is it any good?
>>
The title is right there. Dumb faggot
>>
One of the best movies DC will ever make.
>>
File: 1497686611922.jpg (31KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
1497686611922.jpg
31KB, 320x286px
>>94797972
>bad animation
>fart humor
>that ending

Min and Max were great though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2S1HcctItM&t
>>
Is there any hope for Harley as a character anymore?
>>
>>94798266
No.

The small budget shows because the animation is crap. And the voice acting is crap. And barely any of the humor holds.
>>
>>94798266
No. The story is shit, it's mostly just really dumb jokes that aren't funny. And Harley is really annoying.
>>
>>94797972
Is this set in the DCAU?
>>
>>94797972
Just finished this and was about to make a thread and god damn they tricked me into thinking it would be good with the artstyle.

>>94798266
Aside from some fanservice with Harley in underwear and more accentuating of her ass in her legacy costume then usual, fucking no. Same trash that DC animated has been putting out for a while.

Was supposed to be a comedy and I laughed like twice.

>>94799010
I think it's supposed to be. It literally has no continuous effect on anything though, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>94798875
and here I thought it was because they hired a bunch of koreans to do the animation. thank god it's just budget
>>
I liked this movie. It was good. Yes, there were a few things it could have done without, but the things it got away with, like the bar scene, justify the whole movie.
The script is practically taken from a "gentlemen, how do we fix Harly Quin?" thread anyway.
>Co gets exactly what it asks for, exactly what they says is needed, exactly what they says they want. Spam retards pretend to be the whole of Co and proceed to crybaby anyway.
Get over yourselves, stop being pretentious, and stop complaining about a good movie.
>>
>>94799939
Fuck off Timm. You've lost your touch and your greatest contribution to the batman mythos is a one trick pony who will be forgotten in a few years.
>>
You guys wanted DCAU back? Well, there it is.
>>
>>94797972
Bruce Timm's Fetishes: the movie
>>94798266
>rape

It's consensual.
>>
I found it great that it starts off all edgy and gory with Floronic man killing the cop with blood splatter and all then it devolves into a comedy.

There were plenty of funny scenes besides the farting scenes.

>dude buys batman milk
>ivy eating yams
>swamp thing
>>
>>94799245
Koreans can be as good as you pay them to be just like everyone else. Reminder that Studio MIR is a S.K studio.
>>
>>94798733
Agreed, possibly my favourite portion of the movie.
>>
>>94797972

Batgod - The Cash Grab
>>
>>94800504
Seriously though why the fuck is it
>Justice League
>Teen Titans
>Batman
>Superman
>repeat

recently? Can we get movies outside of those again?
>>
>>94800575
No, they're big names, cheap to make, and people keep buying them for some reason.

You will have the daily dose and you will LIKE IT.
>>
>>94800575
>>94800575
Flashpoint was fucking awesome and sold well.
>>
File: Batwoman.jpg (65KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Batwoman.jpg
65KB, 853x480px
>>94797972

Bruce Timm in the early stages of Dementia

Never let him write anything again
>>
>>94800191
>Bruce Timm's Fetishes

So what you're saying is, it's perfect
>>
>>94799245
Yes, low budget = cheap labor force, are you retarded or something?
>>
>>94800504
>Batgod
It's funny how so many people in /co/ claims Timm is responsible of "Batgod" while they hardly pulled anything like that in the JL cartoon, yet everybody also loves Morrison's Batman which is the main responsible for all the current Batgod/Superjoker bullshit.
>>
>>94800575
Oh, you mean like Constantine? Or perhaps something that's got original characters, like Gods and Monsters? Or perhaps something older, like Captain Marvel, or is he too Justice Leauge? Or perhaps you just wanted a different style, like West's Batman, or JLA- New Frontier? So what you're saying is you've already got what you want, you just don't have anything new of that.
>>
>>94802306
>you mean like Constantine?
You mean justice league dark?
>>
The animation is TOO cheap. We had many JLU episodes that looked better than this.
The directing is also pretty bad.

>>94801565
He had Batman taking on Darkseid.
>>
Bruce Tim actively trolling people for shiting on his Killing Joke adaptation.
>>
>the thinly veiled fart fetish scene
>>
>>94797972
You watched Dee-Dees' mom (or dad) get conceived. They had to come from SOMEWHERE, right? Someday Harley will be a Nana.
>>
>>94798733
Why would Captain clown be dancing? He died.
>>
>>94797972
Why didn't Batman just open a crack in the window?
>>
>>94802434
Perhaps he knew he could, but doing so would be admitting it was bothering him, so that was the discipline to not to that he was talking about?
>>94802370
And it's not fart fetish, it was torture. Completely different.
>>
>>94797972
Art
I liked the ending though, it felt like a call back to "Heart to Heart with Harley"
>>
>>94802347
>He had Batman taking on Darkseid.
I don't remember Batman taking on Darkseid on any Timm cartoon. I do, however, remember him doing it in a Morrison comic.
>>
Good news, it's like an episode of BTAS

Bad news, it's like an episode of BTAS
>>
>>94797972
Mega?
>>
>>94797972
Am I the only one who always thought TNBA Poison Ivy was always 1000x hotter than Harley or any other girl?

It's the pale green skin that does it for me
>>
>>94799010
yup.

tons of references.

Including Booster gold and the justice league.

Also harley comments on DCAU nightwings old mullet hair do
>>
Anyone has the WEBM of Harley and Ivy hugging after the fight?
>>
Proof that Harley is the best character in the DCU.
>>
>>94797972
>What the fuck did I just watch?
Kino
>>
>>94802950

Bats confronted Darkseid in JLU finale, even dodged his Omega Beams which Darkseid mentions has never happened before. It was a huge asspull.
>>
BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>94797972
so its quite obvious Dini was the who kept the DCAU together
>>
>>94802306
>Constantine

Oh you mean Batman and his alt-JL friends?

And how old is Captain Marvel and JLA: New Frontier. Look at every DC original released since 2013 dude. All the same theme

Wonder Woman 08 and the Green Lantern movies were some of the best things to come out of this bs. Give me more focusing on solo heroes that aren't Batman and Superman and don't FEATURE Batman or Superman or any of their pals.
>>
>>94797972
An ode to Batman's campy legacy through a modern lens of weed and fart jokes. It worked really well, I'm not surprised /co/ hates it.
>>
>>94806237
>>Constantine
I haven't seen the movie yet, the Keanu Reeves one.
>Give me more focusing on solo heroes
So you want a movie of that one ep of Justice League where a bunch of powerless heroes try to stop a Doomsday-enhanced soldier.
And they already had a Legion of Superheroes movie a few years ago, and that LOSH cartoon about ten years ago.
>or any of their pals.
I think a Jimmy Olson movie could do OK for itself. Either a photographer in Metropolis, or surviving superdickery.
I wouldn't mind a Warlord movie, either. Swords vs sorcery.
>>
>>94802405
non canon bro, forget it.
>>
>>94802409
>He died.
He was killed
>>
>>94798907
Harley is a spoiled bitch in the film
>>
>>94808241
>Legion of Superheroes movie

Direct to DVD that was only available at Target. The LOSH cartoon didn't get resolved and wasn't even in character with the canon based books of any of the versions of the Legion.

>>94801565
>Constantine

You mean Bruce Wayne and his spooky magic friends? Even the Justice League Action 20 minute cartoon was better (and that's not a compliment).

>Gods and Monsters
ONE 'original' (albeit pretty derivative) else world tale isn't anything to brag about dude, especially the way that one was received (so well Timm is still world building this turd, amirite???)
>>
>>94808585
>Direct to DVD that was only available at Target.

Wasn't one of the Lego movies LoSH themed as well?
>>
>>94801565
I notice most people who hate /batgod/ are superman fanboys. The irony is lost on them
>>
>>94800575
>why aren't my fringe favorites more popular REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94806104
That's all he does, dodging the omega beam. Did you expect him to get zapped in a kid's cartoon? Btw, there's Luthor in that scene too, who doesn't have any of the training Batman does yet he still survives the fight against Darkseid and the parademons, yet nobody complains about it.
And at any rate, the only one who actually faces Darkseid is Superman.
People who accuse Timm of doing the "Batgod" thing are letting themselves being told that by a few internet nerds instead of actually watching the shows. He's even in less episodes than Superman in both JL cartoons.
>>
>>94797972
Bruce Timm giving up 10 years ago and caving into his god awful fetishes.
>>
>>94797972
My roommate who hates cartoons watched it with me, and couldn't stop laughing. I count it as a success.
>>
>>94799010
It is but isn't.

The concept of Harley being a hero literally doesn't work with Batman Beyond. Her last appearance was that fight with Batgirl where she was presumed dead.
>>
>>94802991
>using DCAU models means it was like an episode of BTAS
Have you even seen that show?
>>
>>94797972
Where is the mega, I want to watch this abomination with my own eyes.
>>
New DC animated movie? let me guess
>one brutal/shocking scene
>one sex innuendo/sex scene

This shit has been going on since Flashpoint paradox. That movie was above average so I won't discredit it, but every other after that has to fill the "mature story" quota.
I used to own every single bluray DC animated released, now I don't have the drive to add the newer ones to my collection.
Fuck DC.
>>
>>94809897
At least they haven't gone totally Sin City about it yet.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.