[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was SIXIS Stark's fault?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Avengers__X-Men_AXIS_Promo_2.jpg (136KB, 651x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers__X-Men_AXIS_Promo_2.jpg
136KB, 651x1000px
How was SIXIS Stark's fault?
>>
>>94786989
I wonder if they going to make the "SUPERIOR UNIVERSE", where every superior character stays superior.
>>
>SIXIS

I prefer AXU myself.
>>
>>94786989
Adamantium-Plated Sentinels from the Civil War era he had hidden, which the Red Sk-I mean Red Onslaught used.
>>
the sentinels
>>
Superior Iron Man was really good and should have kept going.
>>
>>94787032
>>94787035
>Adamantium-Plated Sentinels
I forgot all about that autism. Weren't they also programmed specifically to deal with pretty much every super hero and that's why the villains even mattered?
>>
>>94786989
every thing is tony's fault. you could time travel back to when the celestial's visited earth and i'm sure marvel would find something to blame on him
>>
>>94786989
Perhaps you should actually read the comic to find the context of that quote, anon.
>>
>>94787111
To be fair. When he made them, it was a different time. And why throw them away? They might be good for something.
>>
>>94787133
This right here.

In Secret Empire we even had Tony literally admitting to Steve that everything is his own fault.
>>
>>94787133
>you could time travel back to when the celestial's visited earth and i'm sure marvel would find something to blame on him
That's literally the plot of Cavengers.
>>
>>94787111
I think they used pym particles to shrink down the heroes and captured them in their chassis
>>
>>94787138
How about we actually have a comic discussion thread on /co/ for once? Better than the /pol/ bait garbage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.