[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now really without memeing, why did she have a black eye?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1503199200892.png (827KB, 867x806px) Image search: [Google]
1503199200892.png
827KB, 867x806px
Now really without memeing, why did she have a black eye?
>>
>>94786838
I like the implication that Ludo's dad is abusive and neglectful
>>
>>94786838
She fell off stairs.
>>
>>94786838
she had to be told twice to clean her room
>>
>>94786838
Domestic abuse
>>
She ran into a door.
>>
Lotta loyalty for a hired guard
>>
She's really bad at applying makeup. All that excessive eye-shadow she applied got into her eye and now she's squinting all day.
>>
>>94786838
ran into the door
>>
File: help him.png (241KB, 390x642px) Image search: [Google]
help him.png
241KB, 390x642px
>>94786838
post canonically abused characters
>>
She has the same coloration on the other eye.

I think it's just implied squalor, with an eye infection.
>>
>>94786838
In-universe: domestic abuse.
Practically: to convey to the viewers the white trash qualities of Ludo's family and maybe to emphasize how awful they live. To what purpose I'm not so sure as Ludo is at least partially responsible as he has displaced them from their home. Maybe to show us what a vengeful uncaring dick Ludo is, but they also show us that his family never cared for him too much. Either way, it's character development and not even shallow one.
>>
>>94786943
She fell down a flight of stairs, onto a doorknob

Made of fists

Lubricated with alcohol
>>
>>94787025
Or maybe he's wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
Dunno, but she's still kinda hot, and probably lonely. Probably sleeps in a separate room, and hasn't been touched since the last kid hatched. Would smash.
>>
>>94786838
Brudo only beat her because ue loves her
>>
File: pym.png (15KB, 197x213px) Image search: [Google]
pym.png
15KB, 197x213px
>>94786838
>>
>>94786838
thats not actually her eye its her cloaca
>>
I figured her eye being shut all the type was just a monster defect of some sort and she puts makeup on it anyway.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.