[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix Phase 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Defenders Chart.jpg (2MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Defenders Chart.jpg
2MB, 2250x3000px
Defenders was pretty much a follow-up to DD and IF. With the Hand mostly out of the way, I assume we'll get a new meta-arc for the next seasons of everything.

What do you want to see build through Phase 2? Is Defenders S2 bad guy gonna be Punisher?
>>
>>94784915
I want to see it get good.
>>
I want to see Vincent D'onofrio again. He's so fucking great as Kingpin.
>>
>>94785779
It'd be cool to see them build up a group of street level rogues to team up against the Defenders.
>>
>>94785779
I want to see Jessica beat the shit out of him.
Not because I hate him, but I want the weakest super human to be shown superior to the strongest human.
>>
>>94786120
>YAAAAAAAS
No thanks.
>>
>>94786120
I just want them to interact simply to see what she's like against an actually good, scary villain.
>>
>>94784915

I just want to see Bullseye. I'm curious as to who they'll bring in for the villain for Jessica Jones.
>>
>>94786032
Elektra, Davos, Tombstone and someone for Jess
>>
>>94784915
Jessica Jones S2 is going to start the next arc. She has files about the company that created the drugs that gave her, DD, Killgrave and maybe LC powers. So expect phase 2 to be about how they got their powers.
>>
>>94787139
Nuke returns?
>>
>>94788481
Fuck I hope so.
>>
>>94788481
obviously, tied to the drugs too
>>
>>94786159
Literally just as annoying as SJW's.
>>
>no Luke/Danny line
One fucking job.
>>
>>94789314
Why would there be a Luke/Danny line? This isn't a friendship chart.
>>
>>94789449
I'm not mad at OP's chart, but more at the show for not combining their shows into a Heroes for Hire one.
>>
>>94789449
Heroes for Hire you dumb fuck
>>
>>94789486
>>94789477
It's funny because even their supporting cast is relating with each other pretty well.
>Colleen/Clair
>Colleen/Misty
>Danny is paying for Misty's arm
>>
>>94784915
luke cage is necessary for luke cage?
>>
>>94789486
This isn't a comics chart you dumb fuck
>>
>>94789544
I think you're meant to follow the red lines for whichever character you want to watch. Luke Cage and JJ S2 probably won't rely too heavily on the defenders, but I bet DD S3 and LC S2 will.
>>
>>94787042
Purple Man's in it again but as a schizophrenic vision.
>>
>>94784915
Hellcat aka Patsy Walker
>>
>>94787042
>I just want to see Bullseye
He should've been the villain in S2 instead of fucking Nobu.
>>
>>94789952
I don't think he'll be the main villain though.
>>
I want the goddamn Hood played by Aaron motherfucking Pauk introduced in Moon Knight.
>>
>>94790168
>Netflix Moon Knight
>ever
Sorry to break it to you, anon...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.