[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1990 or 2014?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

1990 or 2014?
>>
File: 2014-11-15_15.06.55.jpg (145KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-15_15.06.55.jpg
145KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>94782604
1990 easily

>Pratical effects > CGI messes.
>Turtle designs aren't a sin against nature.
>The best April casting to this date.
>Better fight scenes. Though it helps that the characters aren't cgi messes
>The character development of the turtles is better.
>The turtles are actually the main characters of their own movie.
>Still one of the cleanest adaptations of Comic book to movie to this date.
>>
>>94782604
1990 is a masterpiece

>better turtles -- looks, voices
>better jokes
>turtle power rap

my brothers and i still quote the 1990 movie today.
>>
>>94782613
2014 looks so much better. Like, how are kids supposed to remember who the smart one is if he's not wearing a load of scientific gear? Or that the orange one is the totally radical dude if he doesn't have shades?

I'm not trying to follow a convoluted plot with complex characters that are nearly impossible to distinguish physically. 2014 let's me turn off my brain and have fun.
>>
they all look like niggers, bravo
>>
File: howfuckinghorrifying.jpg (32KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
howfuckinghorrifying.jpg
32KB, 500x310px
>>94782847
Don't forget the 'tude.
>>
>>94782604
>AH, THE RAT...SO IT HAS A NAME.
>HAD A NAME.
>"You lie!"
>DO I?

Why was Shredder so fucking beast in this movie?
>>
> Money cannot buy the honor, which you have earned tonight. You make us all proud. Only effort, discipline, loyalty, earn the right to wear the dragon dochi.
>You are here because the outside world rejects you. THIS is your family. I am your father. I want you all to become full members of the Foot. There is a new enemy: freaks of nature who interfere with our business. You are my eyes and ears; FIND THEM! Together we will punish these creatures. These... TURTLES!!
>>
File: TMNT.png (625KB, 626x407px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT.png
625KB, 626x407px
A challenger appears
>>
turtles just had a bad few years outside of comics and cartoons, they had platinum make a shitty game where most of the cool moves were locked behind a cool down system, we got shitty movies. I just hope now that activision lost the tmnt license and the tmnt movies failed they will see what the fans want rather then just pander to them with out knowing why people liked them in the first place.

I also hope the next guys to buy the game license rerelease the old arcade games and give platinum another chance
>>
>>94784664
>>
1990>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My diarrhea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2014

You're either a kid or an idiot to think 2014 is even good in the first place.
>>
>>94782900
There's literally nothing wrong with distinctive character traits.

Having them show what they are instead of being cardboard cuts with different masks is much shittier, nostalgia aside.

Won't comment on the quality of the movies, tho, because I haven't seen the newest ones yet.
>>
>>94784712
Why is your diarrhea so much better than shit?
>>
>>94784729

Because it's way less disgusting than 2014 turtles.
>>
File: 5482.gif (27KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
5482.gif
27KB, 312x312px
>>94782604
>>
What was thr sequel to 2014 like?
>>
>>94784714
I dont think you know what sarcasm is Anon
>>
>>94785295
>>94785295
Mistakes have been made, note to self, dont shitpost before 10am
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.