[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: David Wise RhinoDVD01.jpg (52KB, 643x474px) Image search: [Google]
David Wise RhinoDVD01.jpg
52KB, 643x474px
Has anything, literally anything, he said been supported by anyone else? His claims are at best unsubstantiated and at worst they're contradicted by other people.

He did not make up the personilities of the Turtles (just read the Micros), he did not create Bebop and Rocksteady (Fred Wolf claims he got them from Playmates, there are sketches predating the production of the show signed by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman claims they were initially designed for the RPG books), he did decide to have April wear a jumpsuit (she wore one in her debut appearence), he did not write most of the jokes (the cast claims to have been adlibbing), he did not write in the phrase "Cowabunga" (Coleman adlibbed it), putting Shredder into the show was not his call (the character was part of the initial batch of toys so it had to have been decided from the start) etc.

I could go on forever. It's also worth noting a pattern in his claims, whenever it's something "iconic" and fondly remembered (like the stuff I mentioned) he happily takes credit for it, but when it's something that has been mocked (Krang's design, the look of the Technodrome, Dregg etc) he gladly shifts the blame to other people.
>>
>>94781972
Not David Wise here

Everything he said is true, everything everyone else has said is a lie.

---Not-David Wise
>>
>>94781972
Imagine it, in another timeline we could have been dealing with Ken Penders of TMNT
>>
Has anyone been able track down the production bible? I love to ser how much wiggle room this lying fag had before he was even assigned the job.
>>
>>94781972
Some episodes of the tmnt cartoon were more or less rip-off of transformers episodes he wrote
>>
File: Peter Laird Krang.jpg (213KB, 1089x732px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Laird Krang.jpg
213KB, 1089x732px
What's the point of the lying? Don't he know how easy his claims are to debunk?
>>
File: proto bebop and rocksteady 1.png (358KB, 704x636px) Image search: [Google]
proto bebop and rocksteady 1.png
358KB, 704x636px
>>
>>
File: proto bebop and rocksteady 2.png (448KB, 672x280px) Image search: [Google]
proto bebop and rocksteady 2.png
448KB, 672x280px
>>
>>94782603
>Imagine it, in another timeline we could have been dealing with Ken Penders of TMNT
Good thing Wise never pulled off any copyright fraud. This moron just spews contradictory lies.
>>
>>94786440
There are a lot of people with such massive egos that they believe their own lies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.