[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's next for Genndy Tarthackovsky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: oh shit this is it.png (915KB, 1683x947px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit this is it.png
915KB, 1683x947px
So what's next for Genndy Tarthackovsky?
>>
1. Get fucking over the finale, /co/. Fucking hell.
2. Hotel Transylvania 3.
3. GET OVER THE FUCKING FINALE, /co/. YOU WHINY ENTITLED SHITS.
>>
>>94781670
If only the finale, you spastic reddit trash. The whole season was garbage.
>>
File: Chris-Evans-laughing.gif (948KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Evans-laughing.gif
948KB, 400x262px
>/co/ is still salty Jack got a gf
>>
>>94781692
Girlfriend was fine. Problem was YOU HAVE AKUS POWERS. GASP. I DO! BLAAAAH.

That was the most anticlimactic shit I've ever seen in a show.
>>
>>94781670
The finale was horseshit but apart from episode 1-3 the season wasn't good either.

It was just painfully average, and when painfully average is all you can manage to do for most of your show when you had like 10 years to think about it it deserves to be called shit.

Fuck off Genndy, you're literally as bad as Slott.
>>
I liked it and I didn't like it. The way it play out made it rushed and to busy. With that said showing Jack just relaxing at the very end did leave you with a happy idea of what he will be doing after that.
>>
>>94781692
Yeah, its not like the horrible pacing and rushed ending directly caused by his new gf had anything to do with it either but lets keep pretending the source of /co/'s lygmy is "ew girls are icky"
>>
Well since the ratings were great he'll probably get a chance at another action show.
>>
>>94782211
Realistically he'll just make Hotel Transelvania 3 and we probably won't hear from him ever again.
>>
>>94782226
He was going to helm a Popeye movie before The Emoji Movie ruined that, and Samurai Jack was fairly high profile for something on Toonami. He'll get another movie or TV series if he wants it.
>>
>>94781657
It's not like he's been complacently benighted this whole time. He's still working in the industry, he's just behind the curtain most of the time. Plus he's working on Hotel T.

Has directed action scenes for Marvel and does story boarding for them too, he'll be around for a long while.

>>94781670
Apparently valid criticisms make you "entitled" these days. Whiny makes sense for some of these people, but entitled is just incorrect.
>>
>>94781678
Everyone loved the first three episodes.
>>
>>94781962
>painfully average
Well, I thought it brought a new, more mature meaning to the series.
>>
>>94782558
The three episodes, yes.

The other seven are just normal to bad SJ episodes and the final is the worst.
>>
>>94781678
>reddit
And that's how I know you have no actual arguments.
>>
>>94781657
Castlevania Simon season
>>
Breaking into a government facility to steal back the rights of Sym-Bionic Titan.
>>
>>94781657
Retirement, hopefully.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.