[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miles morale thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: rain.png (709KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
709KB, 497x750px
>African American
>Give him a black suit.

Really progressive, bendis.
>>
Is this fucker still a boring piece of shit?
>>
>>94779699
yes
>>
>last name morales
>never eats tacos
Latinos always getting the shit end of representation
>>
>>94779730
Miles morales going to mexico will be fun.
>>
You know, I wouldn't hate the character as much as I do if Marvel wasn't dead set on shoving his bland ass in fucking EVERYTHING they put out. If it weren't for that sole fact I'd just shrug off his boring existence since he'd be easily avoidable. But noooo, Marvel has to go full on shill mode.
>>
>>94779678
>always has a girl in his lap
>its not his own explosive waifu
Its like the writers don't even want the characters to be happy
>>
>>94779829
I don't know why they play it safe with miles morale.
>>
>>94779845
It's almost as if he was made just to be manipulated by writers to have their characters be BLACKED. I feel bad for him as a character. I hope that his current arc goes somewhere soon since his "other self" has been revealed.
>>
File: rain.png (284KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
284KB, 500x612px
>>94779845
He is in a two gwens relationship.
Kamala is in the friendzone.
Bombshell turn yandere on miles,
Other girls are just filler.
>>
>>94779973
The two Gwens /were/ filler....Well, one of them was at least, nothing happened with Gwenpool in the slightest. I don't see Bombshell going anywhere either, she's probably going to turn evil again when she sees Miles with his new girlfriend from Spider-Men. That just leaves Kamala, who deserves better, like someone who's an actual character.
>>
>>94780002
>she's probably going to turn evil again when she sees Miles with his new girlfriend from Spider-Men.

Well, that will be heart breaking.
>>
>>94780002
>nothing happened with Gwenpool in the slightest.

He talks to Gwenpool about "our kid" in her last issue where they're in a dark future timeline, so take that as you will.
>>
>>94780140
His said my wife and our kids referring to the kids between his wife and him
>>
>>94779678
What is this "where da white girls" the comic?
>>
>>94779730
Blame white people for that. He's clearly mixed but it's easier for them to shit on blacks
>>
>>94780212
So, Spider-gwen is endgame girl.
>>
File: Miles and Pools relationship.png (2MB, 1265x821px) Image search: [Google]
Miles and Pools relationship.png
2MB, 1265x821px
>>94780002
>nothing happened with Gwenpool in the slightest
Not quite true.
She destroyed his future life.
>>
>>94780869
If only she could do that in real life too
>>
>>94781499
You think she self-insert herself into comics?
>>
>>94779678
It was all he could think of to rip off the original suit and pretend it was his design.
>>
>>94780514
Spier-Gwen was filler that went nowhere other than clickbait.
>>
>>94779678
I dig the suit. I just want better things for Miles, god damnit.
>>
File: rain.png (130KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
130KB, 500x265px
>>94782975
It would better if it was a ghetto version of the spidey suit.
>>
>>94780869
>Implying that many people would care about the superhero equivalent to a Spiderman tribute band
>>
>>94779730
He's Latino?
>>
>>94785393
His mothers from Puerto Rico.
>>
>>94785419
How the fuck is he so bland then?

Puerto Rican's get their issues from their moms. Even if Miles dad bugged out when he was a baby if his moms was there he should be more than this figure of nondescript good boy.
>>
>>94785460
His mom is a fine normal lady
But his grandma, well...
>>
>>94785471
Does she rag on him about being a real man?
>>
>>94785460
thats the funny thing. His race doesnt define who he is.
>>
>>94785490
>His race doesn't define who he is
And that's a nice fucking sentiment to bandy about but race does in part define who you are along with culture, nation, and upbringing.
>>
File: miles morales.png (30KB, 690x758px) Image search: [Google]
miles morales.png
30KB, 690x758px
>>94783205
>>
>>94779678
What possesses boneheads like you to be so obsessed with race, yet remain so ignorant? Do you not get out much? Oh wait hahah of course not
>>
>>94785582
I like you.
>>
>>94779678
I don't even know what to think of him. He simply exists. Like, he is a boring piece of shit, no rogues, really lame supporting cast, takes the name of an already existing superhero, overpowered sometimes, no motivation or drive for him to become a superhero, his personality is just copy paste of ultimate peter yet he is boring as fuck.

There is nothing about the character that makes him worth reading or caring about, you can't even hate him for how he is, you hate him for existing

There's a whole issue where there was no spider-man, it was just him and his supporting cast just talking, no action, no drama, no story. He wasn't even the main focuse of the issue it was the lame fuck Ganke.
>>
>>94779678
>Miles carrying 616 Gwen while Peter watches them in the background
Did Dodson really draw this? Unbelievable. Between this and all the Spider-Man covers Alex Ross has been doing over the years, it makes me wonder if comic artists at Marvel have principles anymore.
>>
>black character
>dad isn't there for him
I like how grounded in reality his character is.
>>
>>94783199
Miles isn't real.
>>
>>94785757
hes mixed you racist
>>
File: pay.jpg (293KB, 1133x734px) Image search: [Google]
pay.jpg
293KB, 1133x734px
>>94779730
He's half Puertorican you dunce
I want this every lantino is mexican meme to die
>>
>>94785547
If you're a mindless sheep then I guess.
>>
>>94780869
I wish i got the time to do miles x gwenpoole fanart.
>>
>>94786001
His dad is still black regardless, you mongoloid
>>
>>94779678
But he has not called him Black Spiderman.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.