[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We revamp D-List Villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 31

File: 5757176-controller.jpg (163KB, 715x960px) Image search: [Google]
5757176-controller.jpg
163KB, 715x960px
You know the drill /co/. Pick some poor schmucks and rebrand them. I'll go first:

Controller
>Put together Darkseid and the Illusive Man, and you've got him. Always in the shadows, always wanting complete control and dominion over humans. Humans he alters with technology that is. A real horror-show "doctor" so to speak.
>>
File: Eraser-DC-Comics-Batman-a.jpg (169KB, 500x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Eraser-DC-Comics-Batman-a.jpg
169KB, 500x1431px
Eraser
>works primarily as a cleaner, disposing of evidence and meticulously scrubbing crime scenes in record time before the police get a chance to arrive
>much less of a villain in his own right, never cleaning his own prints at the scene. He's doesn't see a point in getting his own hands dirty.
>for the problems he can't scrub away, he bribes away in his dayjob as a sleazy defense lawyer, able to make most client's problems dissapear
>>
File: image.jpg (396KB, 818x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396KB, 818x1280px
Doom Patrols Beard Hunter

>I wouldn't revamp him, he's perfect as he ever could be
>>
>>94777788
That's a little Professor Pyg. Given his design and stature, you'd be better off making his violence overt.
>>
File: IMG_1509.gif (58KB, 540x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1509.gif
58KB, 540x346px
Baron Blood. Daywalking Nazi Vampire.

Change his costume into something more anachronistic and give him to a hero or a low-powered team, they're investigating a series of attacks in a small town or some shit like that.
>>
>>94783383
I'm not the hugest fan of giving vampires or other immortal characters anachronistic clothing, it's something of a stock appearance at this point. It works better when it's subtle, through clothing cut and accessories, as it retains the otherness while not looking like you raided your grandparent's closet.

Given Baron Blood's age, he'd be rocking three piece suits with high fastened vests and either the vest or pants would contrast the rest of the suit. He'd regularly be wearing at hat too. He should look like a somewhat formal, but dandyish, member of the upper class. The Kingsman films would be about the right look for him.

Of course, the problem is that now you have a guy in a suit up against a star spangled supersoldier, which isn't very visually dynamic on the part of Baron Blood. Since canonically the Nazi superscience that makes him immune to daylight fucked with his shapeshifting abilities, instead of a costume give him a monstrous form that is a mix of wolf, human, and bat.

Devilman, just rip off Devilman.
>>
File: the kangaroo.jpg (119KB, 500x877px) Image search: [Google]
the kangaroo.jpg
119KB, 500x877px
>The Kangaroo
>Without changing too much of the concept, I could see him being a rabid anti-colonialist or some sort of eco-terrorist, or just your average cunt bogan who follows the dollarydoos wherever they take him.
>Jumping powers are lame. I know in one comic they gave him a mech suit but they made it look like a kangaroo and it was adorable.
>Keeping the jumping powers would be okay, but I think the "boxing" aspect of a kangaroo would be more appropriate. Superhuman strength, leaping abilities, and Spiderman or better tier hand-to-hand combat.
>>
>>94783941
Yeah i was thinking along those lines about the costume too.

As for a super form, it would be him tearing off his skin to assume that form. And also I'll shuffle him off to fight someone magical this time around.

Like Scarlet Witch or something.
>>
>>94784148
Also yeah, i would love Devilman in the Marvel universe.
>>
>>94780270
Not good enough. Pitch him in a plot.

Have him take on Wonder Woman.
>>
>>94784148
Weird War is an established enough subgenre, especially in comics, that Baron Blood would work pretty well as a crossover villain.

>>94784144
Give him a powered, strength enhancing frame like they're developing for the military or make him a double amputee with souped up robot legs. Either way he should be evil Crocodile Dundee.

Or keep the adorable kangaroo mech suit, turn him into a cute girl, and make her a vicious psychopath in kangaroo power armor.
>>
File: the kangaroo.jpg (108KB, 838x508px)
the kangaroo.jpg
108KB, 838x508px
>>94784283
Dub amputee sounds better. Less silly, imo.

I mean look at this shit. It's impossible to take him seriously.
>>
>>94777788
I think the cartoon did a good controller, they gave him a yellow suit and sort of a bee motif.
>>
>>94784337
Do kangaroos actually roam the outback like that?
>>
>>94784337
Jesus Christ his anatomy is fucked up.

If you wanted to keep the mech suit, make it look more like the suits in Edge of Tomorrow.
>>
>>94784337
Oh God, the ears.
>>
>>94784283
I'm a fan of weird war myself but i was thinking more of after that. I mean, we have the entire Captain America franchise to play with and the Invaders. And i get what you mean about Weird War being an established genre.

Hellboy with the Nazi/Rasputin, Watchmen with Dr Manhattan changing the course of the Vietnam war. Then we have Über and The Life Eaters too.

Just. After the war right. What would stories with the Baron be like then? That's sorta what i want to see.
>>
>>94784283
>Or keep the adorable kangaroo mech suit, turn him into a cute girl, and make her a vicious psychopath in kangaroo power armor.

She teams-up with Panda-Mania and whatever other cute animal girl villains that Spidey has laying around.
>>
>>94784520
He's had a few post-war stories. At his core he's a spiteful bastard who will go to no end get back at the people who slighted him, to the point of twice allying himself with the Germans to attack the UK for the crime of his older brother receiving the title of Lord Falsworth as proper, and repeatedly attacking his family. Most of his non-Invaders stuff has had him as a rather personal villain.
>>
>>94784819
Cute Girl Villain Squad! It's like Leth's Hellcat, except someone gets murdered in every issue.
>>
Blizzard

He just start to use seriously his powers. Come on, you are an ice-themed villain! Why in Dc are all big villains and in Marvel losers?
>>
I liked him back in my youth
>>
File: Fast_Five_(Earth-616)_001.jpg (1MB, 1988x1898px) Image search: [Google]
Fast_Five_(Earth-616)_001.jpg
1MB, 1988x1898px
don't need to do a whole lot with these guys I think, maybe give them some more varied suits, take a few notes from the later fast and the furious movies and a hero to fight in a plot line that suits of a team of high speed skaters.
i'm personally thinking the five suit some upgrades from stark industry's and iron man has to chase them down in his/or her (maybe take this chance to give rir some actual character and make her kind of like miles in that he's way better out of bendis's hands) fastest amour yet in a high speed race around new York.
>>
>>94788417
He was a prototypical slacker decades before slackers were a thing.
>>
>>94777788
Keep him low key. He uses his mind control discs to get people under his control and keep them under his control without anyone being none the wiser, even the guy with the disc stuck to his back.

Keep him in the background. Have there be cool The Thing-esque scenes where two guys see a mind control disc on the other but can't see the mind control disc on themselves (meaning one of them is under mental control).

The extra strength he gets for mind controlling people is a trump card. Someone corners him and they think they've got the mind control mastermind figured out and he just punts them through a building.

Play him like Knightfall Bane is what I'm getting out.
>>
>>94785242
You guys actually have managed to convince me to give a fuck about a Nazi Vampire whose stories I have never read. I think I'd go in a different direction though.

Marvel has a pretty great Dracula, I think the time could be right to have someone make a play for the vampire throne and honestly who better than Nazis because Vampire Nazis just can't be overdone for some reason. Start up a huge vampire war between factions and start up Midnight Sons on that ish.
>>
>>94778157
I don't know why, but I always really liked this guy
>>
>>94789526
His design is actually pretty great. He's such a strong mix between normal and bizzare design elements he really sticks in the mind.
>>
>>94784819
and she has a midget side-kick that jumps out of her pouch
>>
>>94787908
because Iceman has been treated like a joke for most of his existence so teh bar for ice powers is super low since you can't have an ice villain more effective than the guy who's practically an Ice God
>>
>>94784418
Yes
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (93KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
93KB, 500x654px
>>94789227
Same anon that posted Baron Blood here; try reading "Baltimore, or The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire" featured vampires in WW1. It's an illustrated novel hy Mike Mignola and Christopher Golden and it's pretty good.
>>
Panda Mania
Dropped out of Xavier's School for Mutants before she could become an official X-men. Joined White Rabbit and was the secret 'muscle' of the group. Turns out she's Domino's second cousin. Is considered a threat only to Squirrel Girl.

Often goes to the New York Zoo and free's the pandas from their exhibit, and rants for hours on end about the importance of Pandas.
>>
>>94792387
Personally, I'd just pass The Menagerie along to a younger hero. Panda Mania being really new to being a super-criminal would lend for some funny interactions.
>>
File: Ter.jpg (129KB, 736x891px) Image search: [Google]
Ter.jpg
129KB, 736x891px
The Toxin original hosT was real cool.
>>
File: Funnyface_01 (1).jpg (47KB, 335x447px) Image search: [Google]
Funnyface_01 (1).jpg
47KB, 335x447px
Funnyface.

Comic strip character who only wants some fun. Unfortunately his idea of fun is applying cartoon characters and logic to the real world.
>>
Coldheart

A super villain who thought that super heroes were the problem, because her son died during a battle between a super hero and super villain.

I guess I'd go into more detail about that incident and how that gave her the mindset she has.

Maybe she herself was a super hero, and maybe her son died during her own battle with a supervillain?

Her motivation was an accusation that heroes cared more about their own personal glory than the safety of those they "protect" and maybe that's just her projecting her own mindset from her time as a hero onto others, the same mindset that caused her son to die?

She lost the most important person to her, and deep down, she's so bitter that she actually wants to inflict that pain on other people, but she tries to justify and rationalize it as a "heroic crusade" to put an end to super heroes as a whole.

So she whores herself out to underworld crime bosses as a mercenary and what not just to have an excuse to have run ins with heroes and get in situations where innocent people could get hurt
>>
File: Kangaroo'd.jpg (59KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
Kangaroo'd.jpg
59KB, 438x503px
>>94784337
Ultimate Kangaroo was better
>>
>>94793792
>Maybe she herself was a super hero, and maybe her son died during her own battle with a supervillain?

Probable, given that she was some kind of government agent and her gear and that was what she used for her job before she stole it for her vendetta.

She was also once depicted as being so detached from reality that she started treating puppets like a surrogate family.
>>
>>94787908
Remember when they made him a blue skinned inhuman, and instead of giving him ice powers they gave him really weak electric powers.
>>
File: El-Toro.jpg (497KB, 1038x818px)
El-Toro.jpg
497KB, 1038x818px
El Toro, a one time only enemy of Ant-Man.

Once a comunist agent of the Santo Rico Republic, was mutated unto a bull hybrid during House of M.

He's now a mutated assassin and former spy from either Cuba and Venezuela hellbent into killing the current Ant-Man
>>
File: razorfist1.jpg (31KB, 245x500px) Image search: [Google]
razorfist1.jpg
31KB, 245x500px
Razorfist is the result of a heretical cult outcast from K'un L'un. A failed pursuant of the Iron Fist sought to use twisted arts to forge himself into an immortal weapon. For his crimes his hands were cut off, he and his followers were cast out. After his death, the cult continued. Each generation attempting to divine the next spiritual incarnation of their weapon. Once found they arrange for the subject to enter the sway of the cult, serving them and employing them as an assassin. All to continue the work necessary to create their own immortal weapon.
>>
>>94793990
Except for the name. And be a british kangaroo.
>>
>>94778157
I would read that
>>
>>94778157
>Saul Goodman moonlighting as a cleaner
I love this
>>
>>94783941
>Of course, the problem is that now you have a guy in a suit up against a star spangled supersoldier, which isn't very visually dynamic on the part of Baron Blood.
Of course it does, it's the juxtaposition. Go play Revengeance
>>
The Fly: People assumed he was killed by Scourge ages ago, but it turned out his injuries gave way to his next mutation, now more fly than man, he's now a horrific monster that stalks the night.

-Tremendous speed, even Spider-Man and Quicksilver have trouble with it
-Fly sense
-Acid spray from the mouth, allows him to break down victims for consumption
-Nearly Impenetrable armor
-Extra arms in the abdomen, and in front of the legs
-Sonic attack created by flapping his wings in a certain way, ear shattering
-Never speaks
>>
File: 910877-zuggernaut_13.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
910877-zuggernaut_13.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
Turn him from a Fire Storm enemy into Jaime Reyes' enemy. Give him to one of Jaime's bullies or something too to make it personal.

Gives it that 'Venom' to his 'Spiderman' vibe.
>>
>>94789227
I don't know about vampire factionalism, but he has sired successors and groups of vampires before.

>>94798351
Juxtaposition isn't the same as visual dynamics. In Armstrong's case the juxtaposition comes from you not expecting him to be able to beat the shit out of a cyborg, something you don't have when you go in knowing Baron Blood is a vampire.
>>
>>94798534
I guess you haven't read Remender's Punisher, as it brought him back to life as something very much like that (he could still talk, though).

I recall a creepy scene in Agent Venom where he was shown hoarding people he had abducted as a kind of food stock in an abandoned bell tower, leaving them there until they got "stringy" enough for his liking.
>>
File: Chiller_01.jpg (98KB, 586x769px) Image search: [Google]
Chiller_01.jpg
98KB, 586x769px
>Chiller
The perfect mimic. An accident made him into something looking barely better than a walking, melting mannequin. However his body is also malleable and through the addition of a bit of DNA he can reshape it into another person's likeness. However he tends to do this through absorbing others, causing him to digest them and permanently adding everything about them, down to their very minds, into himself. As a result he has long lost sight of who he is, seeking his next "meal" until he finds the perfect one with which he can finally retire. To that end he's taken the role of hitman and super villain to try and sample as many meals as possible while making money doing what he truly loves.
>>
Love to see some pitches for more golden age/silver age, maybe even one off villains like Captain Marvel villains
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (91KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
91KB, 635x640px
>>94802517
Cyberex. Android created by Walter Lawson to be used by The Organization as the perfect assassin.

Have him be a bit smaller so that he could carry out more covert operations but he has a directive to not cause any collateral damage so The Organization can avoid any freebies.

He also has the frontal and temporal lobes of Professor Lawson in his head to make decisions better.
>>
>>94803937
I was thinking the DC/Fawcett one but that's cool too
>>
>>94777788
Controller is kind of a big deal though. Remember when he took over an entire small town, hid out there for possibly years, and controlled Maria Hill when she stumbled across it? She was so traumatized after that she broke down crying in the shower once she was freed.
>>
File: IMG_1519.jpg (64KB, 377x470px)
IMG_1519.jpg
64KB, 377x470px
>>94802517
Metazoid. Political dissident that was experimented on by the Soviets, can stretch and stick and adapt.

After the experimentation, the only thing left from the person that became the Metazoid was the person's brain and the rest of his body became undifferentiated bacterial stacks that can mutate to suit any environment. Like a Shoggoth.

The only way to get to him is by using x-ray or anything in the electromagnetic spectrum that's similar.
>>
>>94803967
Kek, sorry. I'm not familiar with Golden Age Captain Marvel but I can think of Aunt Minerva, Arson Fiend, The Dummy, Oggar, Ibac and Oom The Mighty for the older villains.

And some of those could go well without revamps so I thought you were talking about Mar-Vell.
>>
>>94804225
Oggar is the easiest one since you can just make him the Satan to Shazam's God and Captain Marvel's Jesus
(i.e: CLU 2, Darth Vader, movie!Mordo)

For Ibac I would just make him more sympathetic, give him a family that he's committing all those crimes for and have the spirits of Ivan the Terrible, Cesare Borgia, Attila the Hun and Caligula serve as corrupting influences.
>>
>>94804225
Oom The Mighty could work as Captain Marvel's Doomsday that can tank anything so that Billy has to get real creative.

The Dummy works just as he is.

Aunt Minerva should know that Billy is Captain Marvel for maximum shenanigans.

Arson Fiend could be excellent if you play up his duality more really. Just have him really enjoy being Arson Fiend and give more focus to his chemist background for some interesting tools and traps and poisons.
>>
>>94788803

Just lose the skates. You wouldn't even have to update the suit designs, if you didn't feel like it. Marvel has a distinct lack of speedsters, on the ground or in the air - these guys could fill that role. They could be tied to Iron Man, with old Stark tech, Captain Marvel opponents by smuggling in illegal alien tech, an underground, cross-spectrum group that has Inhumans, mutants, and tech-suit speedsters...

>>94793792
Ex-SHIELD/HAMMER agent? Knows enough about the heroes to know what gets swept under the rug, gives plenty of opportunities to have been hurt due to her proximity to superheroes, plus resentment from being a 'normal' who has to clean up their aftermath.

>>94795473
Maybe take it a step further, and have their cult be a different perspective on what an Immortal Weapon should be - specifically, that it's a bad idea to have all that power held by only one person. Their "twisted arts"? Studies on how to tap into the chi of the Iron Fist, and spread it amongst many. The Iron Fist literally being cut off by the Razor Fist. Plus, bonus conflict tying into Danny being an outsider in the role, where they only wanted to rely on their own people.
>>
>>94804488
Who are those last two? And is Dummy just like that one dude from Goosebumps?
Also general Captain Marvel rogues question: As someone who has read a little but not much featuring the following characters:
What are the differences between Ibac, Sabbac and Oggar?
>>
>>94793792
I actually rather enjoy some of Spider-Man's lower-end forgotten enemies. I forgot about her until now.
>>
>>94805124
The Dummy is a crime boss who pretends to be the ventriloquist dummy of some poor schmuck. Everyone likes to think that the other dude is the crime boss ventriloquist but The Dummy is the real mastermind.

Aunt Minerva was an old lady who got into crime late in life when her husband died. She's pretty strong for an old lady, good at martial arts and guns and is also thirsty af.

Ibac is some petty criminal who made a deal with Lucifer and he got his powers from those spirits i mentioned here >>94804225 .

Sabbac is like Cap Marvel's opposite cuz he can say "Sabbac" and get 6 powers of demons; Satan, Aym, Belial, Beelzebub, Asmodeus and Crateis. He has super strength, super speed, flight and fire breath.

Oggar was a pupil of Shazam but way back when, Shazam was called Shazamo when Oggar was a source his student. Hence, why I wanted to go the whole "a pupil of mine before he turned evil."

Arson Fiend was this one guy who was a chemist but made like a Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde formula. He can set things on fire with a touch.
>>
>>94805481
>was a source his student
*was a source of power and his student
>>
>>94805220
How would you revamp some of them tho? Like Knight and Fog?
>>
File: Mister_Camera_01.png (123KB, 212x277px)
Mister_Camera_01.png
123KB, 212x277px
Mister Camera
>A former professional paparazzi, Cameron Obscura (if Edward Nigma can be a real name this can too) made a living selling and blackmailing stars
>A tech whizz in his own right, Obscura had enough of sticking his own neck out to pester the rich and famous, and designed a variety of high-tech surveillance systems and drones to spy on the various upper-crusters of Gotham
>Going a step even further beyond, he's managed to hack into every camera and surveillance system in Gotham, becoming a Big Brother type character who now is the city's most profitable black market information dealer, willing to stab anyone in the back as long as the other side pays more
>Camera is rarely a main enemy to Batman, but more of a stepping stone. Batman usually finds him to shake out info on the much larger threats.
>>
File: voltaire.jpg (48KB, 374x450px) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.jpg
48KB, 374x450px
>>94804488
>>94805481
Ibac was a creation of an illuminati-style secret society who clamored evil (propably after reading Macchiavelli's prince and taking it seriously). They had read about the Wizard and tried to copy his method of using magic to power a champion. They chose names of historical rulers and some contemporary monarchs to create a champion of enlightened revolution. He's not as much as of a evil thug as he has been portrayed, but more of a product of an era of philosophical experimentation who has weirdly anachronistic and backward moral compass after transforming.
>>
>>94805924
So what are his ambitions? What does he do? Things he thinks are for the greater good?
>>
File: 1483864307065.png (703KB, 1024x767px)
1483864307065.png
703KB, 1024x767px
>>94805936
I would keep the part of an unwilling host who doesn't really want to hang around as Ibac, so let's say that the shmuck was cursed by that philosophical society which remains to modern day. So he doesn't really want to be Ibac.

Ibac on the other hand was created by multiple people who were nerds by the definition 1600-1700 years, and is actually very, very unstable personality. Basicly he's somekind of mishmash of different philosophical ideas and will do about anything if someone suggests it is wise. Combine this with the reluctant help of spirits of Ivan the terrible, cesare Borgia, Attila the hun and Caligula you would at least have an interesting villain to read about
>>
>>94805998
Really informative. His situation is the opposite of Black Adam - Adam is a questionable yet good dude but his host is evil. So what's Sabbac like?
>>
>>94778157
I would definitely read that.
>>
File: threesome_7.jpg (265KB, 546x465px) Image search: [Google]
threesome_7.jpg
265KB, 546x465px
The Awesome Threesome.
A trio of three robots who battled Aquaman.
They were being controlled by an alien imprisoned on Earth and were sent to destroy the device keeping it here.
They are lead by Torpedo Man (green one), the other two being Magneto (orange one) and Claw (red one).

Since these guys are Aquaman foes, I think one thing I'd do is revamp Claw's design to make him a robotic crab. I'm kind of at a loss about making Magneto a bit more aquatic based, but the name could use a tweak, since, you know, MArvel already has a pretty high profile Magneto. Just of the top of my head, Magnetron, but I'm sure something better could be come up with

As for motivations, maybe something that ties into their leader's torpedo theme. He's basically a living weapon, so, since he's designed for war, maybe he just wants conflict for it's own sake, it's what was programmed into him. So his goal might just be eternal war with Atlantis. He's not particularly interested in winning the war, he just lives for the conflict.

Alternatively, if you wanted to look away from Aquaman, and look more towards their initial purpose of "freeing a convict", maybe they could be professional criminal-liberators, either working on their own, or being controlled/rented out by some criminal.

>>94805001
>Just lose the skates.

You Philistine. That's Bluestreak's whole schtick, the speedster on roller blades. That actually makes him stand out amongst speedsters in general.
>>
>>94805924
>>94805998
They probably wouldn't have chosen Ibac's classic patrons in this case. You could try combining it with the Curse of Shazam! Ibac. Have the ancient Ibac be, according to the rather questionable archaeology and historical records of the time, something of a philosopher-king, a forward thinking patron of the arts and sciences and a deeply learned man in an age of ignorance. So you have this secret society who have him as an idealized figure, this brave king who attempted to spread rationality and learning only to be cut down by the forces of superstition and tradition personified in Teth-Adam. So they do what any self-respecting secret society of bored rich people would do, they try to use magic to change the world. They attempt to summon the spirit of Ibac and bind it to a host which fails as Ibac isn't actually dead, just turned to stone.

The spell manages to dislodge Ibac's soul, and he spent hundreds of years as a disembodied spirit, observing the world and offering himself as an adviser to various politicians and rulers, living vicariously through them and playing a grand game of meddling. After a rather disappointing tenure guiding one of his descendants came to a spectacular end at the hands of a reborn Teth-Adam, Ibac managed to do the impossible; he stole a fragment of lightning. Now the game has changed, now Ibac offers not just counsel but power to those he deems useful. The world is full of those weak of heart and strength who would take any measure, make any bargain, to be masters of their fellow men. And Ibac will be there offering them a choice: remain with the pathetic rabble or two syllables, then the fire.
>>
>>94800492
Nope, Punisher gets kind of boring if you read it constantly so I just read it in short bursts every few years. Kind of surprised they actually brought him back. A shame he talks, monsters are more terrifying when you can't tell what they're thinking.
>>
>>94777788
>Grimdark incoming

Baby-doll

Mary Dahl was an actress on a television show in the 90's. She played the little daughter Baby. The catch is, although shes was 25 years old at the time, she had a medical condition that made her appear as a 6 year old girl.

Around 10 years after her show gets cancelled, Batman get a tip that a well respected senator has been found murdered in a hotel room at the Gotham Plaza. This has been the lastest in a string of murders with the same MO, a teddy bear left at the scene. Batman follows the trail to one suspect, Mary Dahl.

Its been a hard life for Mary. After her cancellation, she couldnt find work. Typecast as a little girl from a cheesy sitcom, no one wanted her. She pursued tv and theatre work, but she found no work. She lost her job, car, house, everything.

She eventually hit rock bottem when she met up with a pimp. She was told some guys would pay out the nose for an hour or two with her. Desperate, she reluctanly joined and discovered she soon has a clintal conprised of disgusting men who would ask her to do voices and wear certain clothes. One day she became so disgusted by a man asking her to dress like his daughter and fuck herself with a jump rope that she took it and straggeled the man. Thus she decided to find the most vile perverts she could and kill them when they were alone.
>>
>>94808140
Sorry for the typos im phoneposting
>>
>>94806657
I like it. How about the Fisherman or other Aquaman rogues?
>>
>>94808140
Also, secondary story

>Mary teams up with Clayface
>They rob banks together
>Theatre puns
>Clayface falls for Mary
>Mary is just using Clayface
>Turns out Mary is trying to recreate being turned into Clayface so she can get shapeshifter powers and be normal
>Batman stops her
>She never forgives him for taking away her chance to be normal
>>
File: 1492050103356.png (578KB, 1182x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1492050103356.png
578KB, 1182x1156px
>>94808140
>>
File: 1491964217071.png (708KB, 1269x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1491964217071.png
708KB, 1269x1387px
>>94808861
>>
File: 1492028879752.png (583KB, 1420x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1492028879752.png
583KB, 1420x1294px
>>94808876
>>
>>94808861
Cute
>>
>>94778157
with a name like Lenny Fiasco, I'm shocked the shlubby lawyer angle wasn't thought up sooner
>>
>>94808140
That really just makes her Aileen Wuornos.

How about instead Mary Dahl is, on the surface, a child star who managed a successful life outside of Hollywood. Ostensibly the owner of a string of low-market motels and short-term rentals, she's actually a powerful and connected pimp running an empire of prostitutes, escorts, and whorehouses while being a big, if discreet, player in the local porn industry. She actually does pretty well by her girls, giving them good cuts, not exploiting or controlling them with drugs and violence, and keeping them safe, but her penchant for aggressive moves against competitors, ultraviolent reprisals against people who hurt her girls, and extensive blackmail portfolios keeps her clashing with cops and capes frequently.

I figure rather than an outright villain she's more an unsavory presence who skates by due to being so low on the food chain there is almost always something more pressing to attend to, being the least worst option, and actually being helpful and useful when she feels interests align. I also figure moving her to Nightwing or Green Arrow so she's just not another face in the Gotham crowd.

>>94808288
Fisherman got a revamp post-Infinite Crisis; the hood that he wears is actually a parasitic alien lifeform.
>>
>>94810193
Pretty neat idea

I wish it would have more to do with the actress angle, but id still read it.
>>
>>94811352
The actress angle comes in primarily through her keeping up appearances as a legit businesswoman. If you're talking more explicitly her past life as an actress, I'd imagine that she actually has a pretty extensive, if unimpressive, childhood acting career dating back to when she was a child. Anything directly focusing on that would be more along the lines of character work.
>>
File: IMG_0490.jpg (82KB, 432x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0490.jpg
82KB, 432x784px
>>94777788
>Galina Nemirovsky was a poor Russian girl with a love for science, specifically for robotics
>Through years of hard work and scrapping by, Galina managed to come up with some rather impressive inventions
>Unfortunately, no one would buy them, preferring the established technology of companies like Stark Industries
>This embittered Galina, as she saw as nothing more than a playboy born with a silver spoon who never had to work for anything
>Fueled by jealousy, she takes on Stark as Crimson Dynamo, determined to show everyone how strong hard work and suffering in Russia can make someone
>>
>>94792387
Fuck off.
>>
>>94813010
Have her the Titanium Man rather than Crimson Dynamo.
>>
>>94813010
Some issues with that.

I don't think we need a new Dynamo, and "hard bitten russian scientist made of steel and hate" isn't really the nature of the Russian-US relationship anymore. A new Spymaster working for Putin's not-KGB or a spoiled petrogarch who thinks all you need to do to recreate Iron Man is throw enough shady money at a project would fit the current situation way better.

The design isn't great; the Crimson Dynamo always works best as being different from Iron Man, bulkier and with real design philosophy differences like in Armored Adventures and Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Do we NEED a new Dyanmo? I agree that it's about time for another big Crimson Dyanmo story, Iron Man's great rival suit pilot's begging for more focus, but there've been, I think, more than ten faces behind the mask already. Why yet another new one?
>>
>>94813895
Crimson Dynamo is in a pretty great place right now, conceptually. Titanium Man fits the idea better, as it's already an off the books Iron Man recreation.
>>
>>94814408
Yeah, that might be a good one. You could even throw in some supernatural stuff with the original Titanium Man haunting the new wearer.
>>
File: thewall.jpg (78KB, 415x353px) Image search: [Google]
thewall.jpg
78KB, 415x353px
>Can change size at will
>His power to somehow always get up when knocked down is defined
>Can break apart or separate pieces and rejoin them at will
>Can shoot bricks out
>>
>>94815391
I'm just thinking of Sunshine from Kinnikuman.
>>
File: Snowflame.jpg (173KB, 955x652px) Image search: [Google]
Snowflame.jpg
173KB, 955x652px
>>94777788
Oh well, I tried.

SNOWFLAME

Yeah, he's a popular D-Lister, but I see something in his design I like.

Julio Juarez is a man living on borrowed time, and the only way for him to go on is through a haze.

Julio Juarez should have died a month ago. His body is so full of cocaine that he's keeping himself alive through sheer willpower, and built himself a criminal empire to fund the habit.

He currently has everyone working at max capacity to find a way to keep himself from dying, and built himself a set of pyrotechnic gloves, because cocaine.

He is so hopped up with the shit, when he is "killed", he still kicking for at least three minutes.

Feedback?
>>
>>94810193
But then she's literally Frank Millar's Selena Kyle.... or at least Holly Robinson.
For Originality's sake let's just make her immortal. Blame it on an early Lazarus pit ritual. She's been here since the late 1800's and when she couldn't stop looking like a little girl (plus Lazarus Pit goo made her crazy) she started doing the 'Baby Burlesque' because it was easy food and shelter and she eventually had a quieter lifestyle doing borderline smutty 70's-90's movies. She's been killing anyone who questioned why she was still alive, deep research into her parents, medical history, etc. because she's mental and doesn't want to miss out on a quiet life of easy money just without the sex. Eventually people catch on thanks to the internet and she's forced back into it and then she OWNS the child sex ring. she looks approachable by kids and parents with kids, wondering why she's alone and when they take her home to help, she kills the parents and grabs the kids. Now she wants other boys and girls for the Baby Strip, to feel like her days back as a wanted icon. And not just a freak people gawk at.
>>
>>94816465
Originality is now a Lazarus pit and making her murderous child sex trafficker that riffs off of Super Sonic Sally from Seven Soldiers?
>>
>>94815672

Why is he fucking talking like Christopher Walken
>>
>>94817628
No. These days it means combining different original stories in a new interesting way.
>>
>>94816465
It's nothing like DKR's Selina outside the prostitution connection, if anything it's closer to La Dama from Blue Beetle.
>>
>>94817703
Cocaine probably.
>>
>>94780270
If you HAVE to, pull a Warren Ellis and basically make him punish villains by ripping their beards off.
>>
>>94815672
Give him a meth-head meth-dealer rival named Crystal Clear and I'd read it.
>>
>>94777788

Why is he so big if he's not even strong?
>>
>>94818990
In the original comic, he worshiped cocaine as a god. I want him to become ultra religious after his near-death experience, and do crazy shit from all the drugs in his system, like start a Church of Hookers and Blow, snort coke off an FNFAL, pyrotechnics for fun and worship, and engage in Far-Cry like Vaas pseudo-philosophical quasi-religious bullshit.
>>
>>94819140
Which hero(es) would you pit him against tho?
>>
>>94819468
It'd be a shorter list to name a hero he wouldn't work well with.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.