[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Trinity Thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: captainewheader.jpg (114KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
captainewheader.jpg
114KB, 640x336px
Is this the most Ideal Avengers Trinity?
>>
File: MarvelTrinity.jpg (2MB, 2052x2382px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelTrinity.jpg
2MB, 2052x2382px
>>
File: ckq2.jpg (110KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
ckq2.jpg
110KB, 600x837px
Why does there have to be a "trinity?"
Cap is made for a kooky quartet.
>>
No because they all have no connection to each other historically.
Cap was created in the 40's, Iron Man was created in the early Marvel days, and BP was created as an FF antihero and didn't even get his own title for ten years.

The closest thing Marvel has to a trinity is Cap/Namor/Human Torch and even that's iffy because Bucky and Toro were part of that team.

Aside from that, Marvel doesn't have a trinity. There are no three characters that are historically linked together like that and also at the forefront of the Marvel U, that have also been relevant to Marvel's entire history, not even if we just consider Marvel since 1962.

Not every concept has both a Marvel and DC equivalent.

>>94776128
Stop posting this retarded shit, Sif has said like ten words total to both Iron Man and Cap combined, she's a fucking Thor supporting character.
>>
>>94775779
Hulk can be removed if you want to only have 3, but there's a reason why Thor, Cap and Iron Man all have trilogies under their belt in the MCU.
>>
I just realized Black Panther is the "Aqua man" of Marvel
>>
>>94777164
I think he's trying to pretend Sif could be "marvel's wonder woman", as if Marvel needed that. Marvel doesn't need a Batman, doesn't need WW and doesn't need Superman, just like DC doesn't need Spider-Man, Captain America or X-Men.
>>
>>94777376
... Wouldn't that be Namor?
>>
>>94777084
1/4 of that quartet is swiss cheese
>>
>>94777745
>movies
>canon
>>
>>94777712
Blue Beetle
Superman/Steve Trevor
Doom Patrol/Teen Titans
>>
File: 3nityMArvel.jpg (303KB, 836x844px) Image search: [Google]
3nityMArvel.jpg
303KB, 836x844px
>>94777084
Wanda it is then
>>
>>94778238
Blue Beetle has nothing to do with Spiderman, Spiderman is a street-level hero with superpowers, Reyes Blue Beetle (who I think you're referring to) is empowered by an alien powersuit and is closer to Iron Man if anything.
Superman is nothing like cap as he's one of the most powerful beings in the universe, and many of his adventures are cosmic in scale - and Steve Trevor isn't a goddamn superhero.
Teen Titans is just a group of young sidekicks of other heroes, X-Men is a team of standalone heroes who are unified by shared origin of their powers. They have nothing in common aside from being a superhero team.
>>
>>94778488
Blue = Spidey pls venom
Steve = same background
Supes = leader, boyscout.
Doom = the original Xmen
Titians = better than xmen
>>
>>94778281
Still makes no sense. Stop trying to force them into the Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman mold.
>>
I always thought Marvel had a brand trinity instead. It was always X-Men, Fantastic Four and Spiderman. everyone else is D-List.
>>
>>94775779

An African king and two guys from New York.

Honestly, it has never sat right with me that 99.5% of the world's superheroes came from the USA and, like, 90% of THOSE operate in and around New York.

I hate Matt Fraction's writing, but at least he made an effort to include more of the world.
>>
>>94777735

Not at all.

>>94779930

No, it's a quadrinity.
Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Avengers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.