[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, the first Justice League arc was a hot-mess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 7818615-justice-league-1.jpg (170KB, 600x921px) Image search: [Google]
7818615-justice-league-1.jpg
170KB, 600x921px
Damn, the first Justice League arc was a hot-mess.
>>
>reading comics before the trade
>reading shit doomed to crossovers like JL at all
>reading shit by known shitty writers

you have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>94766898
>reading comics before the trade
Not a negative for any comic book fan, but I'm reading the first 25+ issues now.
>reading shit doomed to crossovers like JL at all
There have been a bunch of great Justice League runs, normie.
>reading shit by known shitty writers
Rebirth turned Humphries into a great writer.
>>
>>94766831
jump into 15 to 19 (a lot of wasted potential in the story but not bad)
then jump into 26, 27(is this week issue)

Don`t bother with the rest.
>>
To be fair this run only had like three good issues. All of them by different non-regular writers.
>>
>>94766942
why are tripfags always so fucking stupid

the consistency is stunning
>>
File: 1497740930869.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1497740930869.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>94767418
in what way senpai
>>
>>94766831
All rebirth JL is shit. No known villains, no established threats, just fresh OC aliums and random dudes.
>>
>>94767445
kys
>>
>>94767537
kek ok

>>94767494
I was hoping it wasn't gonna be that way. Who you hoping to take over?
>>
>>94767637
kill yourself
>>
>>94766831
>Hitch
Well there's you're problem right there.
>>
>>94767494
THIS
The volume's villains were all the same generic alien invaders, most of them with time travel stunts, with the only known villains appearing as long cameos just to fill the arc. The only supporting characters were the Infinity guys that surely no other writer will ever use although they were glorified to be as important as a part of the Justice Little League's childhood. There were no character developments between the leaguers and when it happened it was nothing but forced monologuing. And to makes things worse this book had no relation to the Rebirth events, the aftermath of John's run or even the slightest touch with the DC canon.
>>
I like it because what >>94767494 mentioned
Hitch is writing fun stories
>>
>>94768030
>wanting it to be connected to Johns' shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.