[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a worse MCU character than Robyn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: robynmcu.jpg (51KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
robynmcu.jpg
51KB, 800x450px
Name a worse MCU character than Robyn.
>>
>>94766017
Elektra
>>
>>94766053
ELEKTRA IS THE BEST
A MELHOR PERSONAGEM DO MCU EVER
>>
How can you be so ugly and be so repulsive in personality?

Wait is she the Arya of MCU?
>>
>>94766017
Her brother.

Also, Netflix =/= MCU.
>>
>>94766167
Wrong on both accounts
>>
>>94766017
she beat a superhero with a piece of wood

great mid-tier villain
>>
File: Karla-claws.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Karla-claws.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>94766017
>>
>>94766017

Hammer from Iron Man 2

Literally the first villain I've felt nothing but pity for

>Builds iron man suit which immediately fall over, or rip a man's spine from his body
>Do this in a foreign country, and get the footage of it shown to a US committee
>Find guy who could possibly rival your main competitor, and the guy who has basically humiliated you at every shared meeting ever
>Break him out of jail, he won't even work for you unless you get his bird
>You have to get some bird for Russia, after every attempt to placate or trick him fails
>He refuses to do your every request, and you murder a bird to show how badass you are, but instead just feel like an asshole
>He instead turns the drones you've been having him develop against you, everyone else, and turns you into a wanted man in five seconds
>Your main saving grace, your ultimate weapon, that you gave to the US government that could be used to barter you out of jail, does fuck all
>Get arrested at the end having achieved fuck all

He didn't even come off as even mildly intelligent, like he had any idea of what was going on.
>>
>>94766017

Claire
>>
File: 1482969778371.png (140KB, 456x494px) Image search: [Google]
1482969778371.png
140KB, 456x494px
>>94766239
>somehow she was considered a threat worth watching
>they put her hands in cages instead of just removing the razor blades
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.