[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well done for getting /co/ on your side Gwenpool, HOWEVER....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7080.jpg (145KB, 792x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7080.jpg
145KB, 792x1199px
Well done for getting /co/ on your side Gwenpool, HOWEVER....
>>
>>94765774
Holy shit Dodson actually drew a different face
>>
>>94765795
And it's ugly as fuck. How appropiate
>>
>>94765774
I know its embiggening power or whatever but that left arm looks fucked up perspective wise
>>
Ms. Marvel's book has been kinda shit lately. These event tie-ins are so boring and lame.
>>
>>94765961
They really fucked her over with the push. Street level stuff was fun, crossovers and Avengers status was too much too soon
>>
>>94766040
That was the most obvious exec bullshit.
You have this relatable teen girl who mostly deals with fucking up and keeping friends?
Well, let's put her on high-profile teams while she doesn't even really know how to use her powers beyond the most basic functions!

But the last arc has been pretty good in my mind. Then again, the topic really is my bread and butter.
We're back with Kamala being a fuckup teen, Zoe's ICE panic was funny as fuck to me and they managed to make this terrifying topic as palatable as it seems possible. Also the Imam is so cute in this. Well, in as far as a priest ever gets to be cute. Also Aamir not being the asshole for once is good for his character, I think, and the tie-in with Kamran's abduction looks like something that was actually planned to happen.
>>
Would a Kamala vs. Gwenpool movie be a good cinematic debut for the both of them?
>>
>>94765774
>Girl in burkini now has a shitty nose
Gross
>>
>>94766669
I don't think so. I feel like Kamala needs her origins explored, since her growing into the hero role is a big part of her appeal. And Gwen couldn't be her fan if she just debuted in the MCU now. Unless Gwen thinks she's in a comic.

Plus neither of them have enough star power for a solo movie. At best, I can see Gwen appearing in a cameo, as a supporting character in an ensemble movie, or acting opposite Deadpool in a Deadpool sequel. (Assuming Fox and Marvel can work out a deal.)
>>
>>94766669
No. It makes no sense to begin with, they have no common themes and are on utterly different power levels.
Kamala could work as a sort of ethno comedy. Like Homecoming, but with people who are not sharing the immigration status of apple pie.
And we need to get her in through the - Lord, help me! - Captain Marvel movie.
Gwen's movie would be an absurd meta thing that would confuse audiences to no end and be hampered by cinematic rights.
Tossing them together for a debut is madness.
>>
>>94765774
Kamala stopped being interesting when she when from underdog to Card-Carrying Avenger in such a short time. Not to mention participating in a superhero civil war and helping a Monarchy fight minorities (who's only crime is not wanting to be gassed to death).
>>
File: Screenshot_20170819-080112.jpg (296KB, 800x711px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-080112.jpg
296KB, 800x711px
>>94765774
So let me get this straight. Ms marvel is a brown girl who's ability is to get THICCER
>>
File: IMG_7089.jpg (99KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7089.jpg
99KB, 500x751px
Best girl.
>>
>>94769756
Among any other possible form of shape alteration, yes.
She can be tiny or huge, can take on anyone's look etc.
But she has to eat loads to maintain herself... That's hot to you, isn't it?
>>
File: ms marvel.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
ms marvel.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
I wish Gurihiru was the artist for all of the cute girl titles
>>
>>94769976
>miles is there but Pete isn't
Did slott just make him too autistic to even enjoy a single Christmas party now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.