[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a /co/ character you hate? Good!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170629_012022.jpg (57KB, 562x153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_012022.jpg
57KB, 562x153px
Take one shitty /co/ character you hate and give him/her a better plott, character traits, origin or whatever to make him or her into a likeable or at least interesting character. Show us your creativity. And no killing off, because that's too easy.
>>
>>94764908
show you fist
>>
>>94764908
Anode from Lost Light.
>>
>>94764908
Huntress. But it's for autistic reasons.
>>
>>94764908
Captain America stops using the Americna flag and changes his name, but remains with the same ideals.
Maybe his nme could be "The Unknown Soldier". His uniform all blue.
>>
>>94764908
Miles Morales. Just mutate him permanently into a spider monster and have him struggle with that. Bendis wants him to be THE Spider-Man so much, why not give it to him?
>>
File: Archer-gang-19.jpg (33KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Archer-gang-19.jpg
33KB, 500x300px
>>94764908
>starts contributing to the plot, even if it's by being the designated honeypot or live bait
>Get rid of the pain fetish, slapstick is pointless if the character likes it
>>
>>94766116
>autistic reasons.
im curious
>>
>>94766427
Charlene is my perfect waifu dont talk shit
>>
Damian Wayne retires from crime fighting because he's never known a normal life and he goes to business school and starts to have some stake on the Wayne company. While Bruce is off Batmanning around, Damian takes his role on the company and leads Wayne Enterprises in a direction Bruce doesn't like, or the company starts to fail under him.
>>
>>94766562
It would be better, in my personal opinion, for Wayne Enterprises to start making positive relationships and donations to major pro-environmental organizations, businesses, and charities with Damian at the helm in his attempt to "reconcile but not have touchy-feely emotions" with Talia, only for him to get the corporate hit placed on him by one of Batman's upper-echelon rogues like Penguin, or have someone hire a bounty hunter like Deathstroke or Deadshot, in an attempt to get rid of the young man since he's hurting some oligarchy conglomerate that makes big bucks off of abusing the planet.

Add in Swamp Thing, even Poison Ivy trying to work with Batman this time around since it suits her agenda on a small level. Perhaps let Talia and Selena have a face-to-face because Damian's actions are enough to bring Talia back to Gotham for a visit. Let Damian be human for once. Even give Killer Croc a small appearance talking about how things have never been better in the sewers since Gotham started going green. Maybe find a way to work Scarecrow into a side story since factories are using other chemicals that are environmentally-friendly, but still toxic to humans, as a means of making more potent hallucinogenic gas, so that way it's not a "Save Mother Earth" masturbation story.
>>
>>94766046
This. I'm fine with the whole trans thing, but she's just not a good person. Lug deserves better

Prowl is still worse imo
>>
>>94766458
Your curiosity peaks my curiosity.
>>
File: these aren't my goggles.jpg (639KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
these aren't my goggles.jpg
639KB, 900x470px
After a tragic accident a gifted young boy with a hip injury realizes that he can hear a couple seconds into the future. He tries to deny his gift for as long as he can but his hip injury always puts him in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Doctors can't figure out what's wrong with him and he's scared of the smell of antiseptic. And taking pills.
>>
File: capt-marvel-jamie-mckelvie.jpg (85KB, 576x889px) Image search: [Google]
capt-marvel-jamie-mckelvie.jpg
85KB, 576x889px
She now has the personality of her EMH counterpart and a cute, feminine haircut. Scissoring with Spider-Woman is optional but preferred.
>>
>>94766458
I think The Question is too good for her. And she also shit talked J'onn once.
>>
>>94764908
Jane Foster is dying of cancer and Thor uses forbidden magic to fuse himself to her against Odin's and Jane's wishes. Due to an error in the spell, Thor is in control in both mortal and godly form, leaving Jane as a sort of conscience. Odin is pissed and alters the transformation of the hammer saying that if Thor wants to be a girl so much than a girl he shall always be.
>>
>>94766562
Damian Wayne suffers a debilitating injury that renders him permanently disabled. He realizes that heroes don't want to hang out with him because they tolerated his terrible personality for the job. Since he's now a civilian, supers avoid him. Damian Wayne learns to become nicer and help out crime-fighting in other ways.
>>
>>94764908
Lapis lazuli gets an arc where her enemies of the past come back to kill her. Turns out lapis ruined the life of many gems and thats part of why shes allways stressed. We learn that lapis was the most despicable shit ever,and even steven is disgusted by what she did. However,he tells her that shes better now,and dying wouldnt solve anything. They beat all the "villains" who only wanted revenge,and it ends in a somber note. The Earth is free of danger but lapis will never answer for her crimes,and the look of fury on her enemies faces will haunt her forever. But alongside her friends,she can get better. She oficially becomes a crystal gem who fights gem tyranny,so no other gem in the universe does what she did ever again. Her bond with the other characters is strong and becomes good friends with them,because they helped her in this dire times.
Also she gets a song
>>
>>94767097

You had me till the spoiler.

Prowl at least is an Interrsting character, Anode's just a brat.
>>
>>94770505
I forgot to mention that she feels guilty for what she did,but she finds no way to redeem herself other than letting her victims kill her,which isnt a solution for the rest of the CGS.
>>
File: America.jpg (412KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
412KB, 1280x1968px
>>94764908
America tries to go back to Utopian Parallel after seeing one of her lesbo trans friends lynched by some neo-nazis. Unknown to her, Arcade left a tracking device on her given to him by Mephisto. After she fucks around a bit in her shitty home dimension, she goes back to Earth to find it even shittier than she left it. America fails to fix things for a while before giving up again and going home only to find Arcade killed 90% of the population and turned it into his new death trap filled hell hole.
>>
>>94770808
I'd read it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.