[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>>
>>94760512
So she's gonna come back with a short blonde wig, right
>>
>Black Widow dies

Does anybody really care? Really?
>>
>>94761280
Comic Book deaths are completely pointless, once what used as original now being used for shock value.
>>
>>94761336
Xavier is still dead, what's it been? like 5 years?

Cyclops and Wolverine being dead might have mattered had they not changed the status quo with time-travel shenanigans
>>
>>94761370
>Xavier
>Cyclops
>Wolverine

who?
>>
>>94761370
>Xavier is still dead
>he doesn't know
>>
>>94760512

So I take it Captain Hydra wasn't going all out during the fight, right? He didn't even have that laser edge thingy going on with his shield.

Also, it's a pretty shitty shield considering Miles shattered it in one punch.
>>
>>94761336
especially with a event that is destined for a reset.
>>
>>94761405
Maybe he means Black Bolt, Gorgon and Medusa
>>
>>94760512
Why is sam wilson punching that girl?
>>94761405
lol
>>94762010
No, Spider power sets are OP. Precognition, ability to take a hulk punch, strength above odinson but below thor, super agility and dexterity. And miles gets a one shot bio-electric 'venom blast' because Bendis. The fight went down pretty much the way it should if Cap didn't use preptime.
>>
>>94760512
Has anybody figured out how Nat got those swords or knives or whatever into that guy's knees?
>>
>>94761370
Xavier relativity recently came back
>>
I fail to see why they're keeping this story going, they blew their wad showing us the Vanishing Point with Skull, Sam, Bucky, and Steve all jamming out to some fields of Elysium vibes.

Just hang it up Marvel, no one cares now that we know the REAL Steve Rogers is out there and trying to get home.
>>
Let's try Marvel's fix it for everything.

"No more Nazis."
>>
File: 1497477259652.jpg (57KB, 429x408px) Image search: [Google]
1497477259652.jpg
57KB, 429x408px
Anyone else totally stop reading after the reveal that there's a second Steve that'll retcon the entire Hydra Cap story? I'll read this if I find out that's not the real Steve.
>>
>>94765203
Saaaaaame
>>
>>94765180
I'm pretty much certain the "real" Steve is a red herring.
>>
>>94764955
How?
>>
File: 1466541773100.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466541773100.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>94765203
Who's the artist for Dream Steve? He or she is really good at drawing and coloring and shit

Is it the same guy doing the recent issues of Aquaman? He's dope too

comics are pretty neat
>>
>>94765342
Nope, dif artist.
>>
>>94761370
They're Xmen. Of course Marvel doesn't care.
>>
>>94765203
Second Steve lives hydra Stevens head. Waid said Steve has to live with Hydra Steve wrong doing.
>>
>>94765435
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
why the fuck would he give two fucks about hydra steve when it was some alternate reality steve made with a god damn macguffin cube of shitty writing
>>
>>94760512
The thing about this is although it was presented as an accident in this issue, the very next issue of Captain America revealed that Steve deliberately altered reality to create this outcome.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.