[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The nerve of some people who assume he's evil for some reason.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Jafar.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jafar.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
The nerve of some people who assume he's evil for some reason.
>>
>>94754566
Well, he did want to rape that girl, or at least marry her against her will, and murder the Sultan and overthrow his kingdom, and be all powerful.

Granted you could probably come up with justifications for all of these, but once you're in that territory, you're kind of on shaky ground.
>>
>>94754590
Nothing wrong with rape, that's the only thing women are good for.
>>
File: come one now.jpg (27KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
come one now.jpg
27KB, 600x328px
>>94754566
He's the only guy who seems to know what's going on in the city at any given moment. Until the genie thing came into the movie his only character flaw was that he wanted to fuck Jasmine. The King was a fat oaf who was obsessed with making little models and was portrayed consistently as an idiot.

His enemy was a thief who is universally despised by a town of people who are, by all appearances, just as poor and desperate. Stealing from the poor is a shit thing to do, and proves Aladdin isn't just poor but also lazy.

Through sheer luck this asshole thief comes into ownership of PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER and proceeds to waste his first two wishes on riches and fame, par for the course for an asshole thief. He woos the King's daughter, whose naive upbringing prevented her from spotting a shallow, lying Chad when she saw one.

Aladdin's story and Jafar's story only cross when Jafar retrieves the lamp and becomes ruler. He imprisons the King, who, if we take the aforementioned universal poverty into account, was partially or directly responsible for the situation in Agrabah. Jafar's punishment of the King made sense, as did his desire to secure a royal line.

But our asshole Chad saves the day and dooms Agrabah to decades of selfish twat rulers concerned with wealth and fame. Disney!
>>
>going fuck-crazy after becoming a jinn
>having a serpent cane
>having a foot-long goatee but no beard
Oh common. They spelled it out for you.
>>
>>94754590
>implying you wouldn't do the same
>>
File: WHAT.gif (1MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.gif
1MB, 350x197px
>>94754607
He was the royal advisor. And the old man didn't even know poverty existed. He was blatantly manipulative.
>>
>>94754601
check out the edge lord.
>>
>>94754645
>implying I'm wrong
Islam has the right idea.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 960x720px
>>94754566
>now you're on my time you little skunk!
>>
>>94754653
check out the paki rapelord.
>>
>>94754644
>He was the royal advisor
And clearly realized he was wasting his time on the fat oaf king.

>And the old man didn't even know poverty existed.
That doesn't prove Jafar is blatantly evil. It just proves that the King is an idiot who doesn't care about the people of his city. Blatantly manipulating an idiot isn't difficult.
>>
>literal jew
>not evil
>>
File: Take It In The Cloaca.jpg (278KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Take It In The Cloaca.jpg
278KB, 800x600px
>>94754653
Disclaimer for the mod: Islam is not a race. It is not isolated to a race, region, or people. It's a recipe for conquest written by a pedophile warlord who married an influential old woman to start his cult. Oh wait, my disclaimer is my rant.
>>
>>94754566
Well done OP, now I'll give you your reward
Is cash and women OK?
>>
>>94754566
He spends the whole movie using magic to try and trick a princess into marrying him. And then Jafar shows up.
>>
>>94754566
Someone saw Twisted and forgot the source material, I guess.
>>
>>94754645

How dare you question my religion, you White supremacist shitlord.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.