[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defenders... who won and who lost? SPOILERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Defenders.jpg (270KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Defenders.jpg
270KB, 640x360px
A simple question guys, after Defenders, who has gained more development and who hasn't won anything? all included, even secondary characters.

I think the big winners were Matt, Danny and Misty:
>Matt because although I'm really tired of his relationship with Elektra I think that end has a lot of potential for the third season of Daredevil, he being "dead" and not a problem anymore for Fisk and others, in a place he doesn't know, meeting with his mother, a lot of potential, only Bullseye could make me more hyped.
>Danny because without The Hand he's finally free to follow a new path, one as a possible new Daredevil... we know that will not happen but you know what I mean.
>Misty because yeah she lost... her arm and possibly her job xD but I think it was what everyone wanted to happen, she as detective was boring and now I can't wait to see her in Iron Fist season 2.

I think the big "losers" were Jessica, Luke and Colleen:
>Jessica because in the end it finishes just like in her own series, with her re-reopening her business as a private detective, we don't even see much of the consequences of her battle with Kilgrave, I guess all those psychological sequels will be seen in the 2nd season of JJ.
>Luke Cage because... damn! nothing new, for worse, his release from prison was very fast and they don't give much hints of what Mariah and Shade are plotting against him for the new season, it was just him helping another black poor kid and his family... damn! poor mother.
>Colleen... ugh, I will defeat you Sensei... again! nothing new! except her possible friendship with Misty.
>>
Colleen and Claire won.
>>
>>94752363
>xD
>>
I lost about 8 hours of my life.
>>
With this show, everyone lost, especially the viewers
>>
>>94752363
I lost my fucking composure because I expected them not to waste Sigourney Weaver like that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.